TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

Laune, remember the days I called you LUAne like Fred just did?
laugh.gif

she was reaaaalll mad!
laugh.gif

nice runningmans and 95s up there

roll.gif
i do remember that! but i see fred fixed it
wink.gif
and yes mike, i want a 2nd pair, but with that price and mine still being DS afew years later, it is veryyyyy tempting! lol but i'm a true fan!
embarassed.gif

hi lex! very dope tag.....fred, how was ur first father's day? and nice running mans! i know you've got more AMs. you have a billion shoes!
tongue.gif

cris, glad your 2nd father's day was just as great as your first!

laugh.gif
Kev u have pics for EVERYTHING

Kuya Cris, hope u had a great time ( anything for sae yet?)..and also to all dads!

finally got my Sunbursts in!

Tekken
sick.gif
.. its all about SF3 ~

my friend picked up a Hori, its dopeness, cost him $200 (shipped) though !

^^
laugh.gif
at the SBs over AMs comment
.... Vestax 07 pro best scratch mixer ever, I use it for years now ... Guy are into scratching too ?

lex: DOPE pic
t21d: are those the laces that came with those 90's?
guy: sweet 07p, been wanting one forever. my 05 pooped out on me a few yrs ago, jus using a crusty old 06 now haha
mic: sup homie?!

Seb: yeah, I used to cut a lot. Repped Killa Tactics back in the days. 3x ITF RunnerUp Team World Champions ('00 A'dam/'01 SanFran/ '02 Munich) Sucks finishing second 3 times in a row
ohwell.gif
. I won2 Belgium DMC Supremacy titles ('01 and '02). I stopped battling in '03, and started to focus more on the technical aspect of cutting. I used tocut it up with Tobeyer, M-Tech, Rafik,..
And started producing full-time in '04.
Thats about it..
Here are some tracks I did:
* Baloji - Congo (did the main beat that starts at 1.45)
* Baloji - De l'autre côté de la mère (entire track)

Warren
: I had all kinds of mixers. Started with an 05. Switched to Ecler. Next was an 07. Then a Rane (which sucks *$# btw)
But i'm sticking with my 07 with P&G fader. Best fader ever..

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

S Dubl, never seen spots on mine.

Aaron, I golf too. You wear Maxes for golf? Cleats, bro!

Corey, hit me up if you still wanna watch the game tomorrow.

You golf, run marathons, play volleyball, hit the gym...is there anything you don't do? (no hate, just making an observation)

Ha ha.....well, Briannn....in addition to running and VB, I actually end my spring softball season this Friday (playoffs). I have a 6:30 pm VB game at the beach, then a 7:30 softball game at some diamonds in the same vicinity....if we win, we play the championship game at 8:30 pm. And my golf game, by the way, sucks!

Sean, those Huaraches......grail status for me! I am looking for a sz 10 in the OG or the retro (01? 03?)...or if u wanna dump holla! Oh, sorry about your IVs....glad to see they were sold though.

Lex, make me a logo!

Steve - I got your e-mail....watch for a response this PM.

ah these are an 11
frown.gif

i picked them off ebay for like $60.

so Guy what are you into music wise? cuz I just recently stumbled upon a old post of yours of a Cannibal Corpse tee lol

Guy knows whats up. Ling Xiaoyu FTW!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
People dont want to see me in Tekken Tag with the Xiaoyu xPanda combo.

Damn Guy, didn't know about your turntabelism career... Neither did I know about Seb's. Very interesting.
Guy, you had the exact same history of mixers as my brother DJ Raid... Guy and Seb, I would love to hear some of your skills.
pimp.gif

Sorry for the lack of posts from my side. I'll try to login a bit more often... I'm just really busy cheering for 'de nederlands' and croatia.

cheers FAM!

havent been on here since ages.... and despite me saying it over again i havent manage to check in more often...

ah well... one day i might get my !@%% together and even post pics again....
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom