TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AmericanDream

hey man, just a little advice... I'd wait a week or so before putting them up cuz I've got the HOA blue/white pair up right now and my reds are going up in the next day or so. I've seen the blue pair go between $170-250 in NDS condition. I've received two $160+ offers so far and they've only been up the night. Good luck in whatever you decide to do tho!

Yeah that's about when I planned on putting em up anyways lol. Thanks for all your helps fellas!!

M!ke

Anyone besides me upset that the Post your NE/Starters/Kangols thread got a sticky but we can't get one? What's up with that?

Been too long... I've been busy becoming a doctor! Graduated this week. Some amazing stuff as always. Expect to see new pick ups soon...

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
... thats great news man congrats! also the way you delivered that huge news was hilarious "I've been busy becoming a doctor!"
laugh.gif
What are you specializing in ?

Wattup family! Haven't posted/looked in here in a while, hope you are all doing well.

I wore these for the first time about a week ago, figured I'd share....

97a150ec7643a387fec9fb2f58d6af63917204f.jpg

Wonderful, thank you! Graduated from college, about to start graduate school at IUPUI in Indianapolis in their museum studies program. Not a lot of new kicksfor me lately. How have you been?

^^^Man congrats to all you fools!!! I feel like such a low life...

The working life is good...

Flint - Lovin those powerwalls...

Have a good one guys...

Its like 95 degrees and humid here in Texas....

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Its like 95 degrees and humid here in Texas....
It's actually 92 degrees with 38% humidity,pressure 30.03 in. and dropping, dew point 63 F, and visibilty @ 10.0 miles

at my work it's currently 87.1 F with 46% humidity, pressure 30 in., dew point 64 F and visibilty @ 10.0 miles. if it get's into the 90's with ourhumidity, it's horrible.

team weather - hooray!

^ whats the deal with those AM1s? I wore my pair to the mall a couple days ago and somebody commented that they were"JDM exclusives" or something? I thought they were a GR... anyone care to enlighten me?

M!ke

Anyone in the fam or on here wanting to get rid of any Infrareds in size 11, I really want a pair. Also if people are interested the Air Max 90 Currents are onnike.com limited pairs though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom