TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I'd take those 35$ Neons but I'm questioning the authenticity. Such a small pic.
frown.gif

I know....it's really hard to tell from that pic.

On another note

How the hell am I suppose to stop buying kicks if I keep on finding deals like this. Ebay is the devil!!!!
devil.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=300242884137

I sold about 10 pairs of shoes this week just so I have enough to get my new bike (Sorry no fixie here) 26" BMX cruiser "Texas Firemans Cruzer"look it up

Edit---

What I wore today (hopefully Dan ain't here today)
2678910276_bc5a77e219.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^TELLYJESKO1023- *****WARNING****- I hope you laid off for a couple of days so @ least it's undectable. Nice Staples
pimp.gif
U AINT SAYING NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH......LAST TIME I WAS ENJOYING MY WAYS ..WAS ON DA 6TH.....LETS HOPE ITS ENOUGH TIME

Wuts good am fam, question:

Do you guys have any recomended websites you go to to by your air maxes? So far my best bet is PYS and they are good, they just are sold out of all the goodstuff. So any websites you guys recomend?

Went to see that Journey to the center of the Earth movie with my girl and some friends...
It was ok... but we were pretty drunk and it was in 3D...
Sorry for the HORRIBLE pics, it was dark, I was NOT sober, and they were taken with my phone...

Bonus...

yes - they are Laser Air Max Lights. JDSports.

Chris- sick michigan spiridons. Looks to be retros? How did ya manage that? I need a 2nd perr. :smile:

peace.

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ I love those bursts.. probably my second fav c/w the #1 is the leather blk/wht/red (last seen on Tibor I believe haha)

anyone else seen this ?
smh.gif
x100 I'm turnin into Mic over here looking for some storms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I guess i should consider myself lucky i just won a NDS pair on ebaywithout OG box for 80ish!
Emeralds and michigan spiridons
pimp.gif

Sling, nice pics as usual!
Damn, 2 more posts to go till collection post
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Steve, nice pick but GREAT pic!!

Warren, I love those pare

Chris, those Suprmes are too big for you!! lemme have em!!

hey all

hope you all are well..

i just came home from hospital after almost 2 weeks... my right lung collapsed tuesday last week and needed surgery and stuff....
didnt realy wear more than some flip flops to wander from bed to toilet (well after i finally could get outta bed again... what alternative i had to use ismore detail than i think you guys need
ohwell.gif
).. had 2 tubes come out of mychest connected to a vacuum pump which its power cord limited my freedom to about 3 meters... still need to get back onto my feet propperly so my newlyaquired NT-presence will need another few days to re-activate itself again....

have a nice day fam....

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Fam!

Quick Price check -
How much can I get for a ds pair of Ben Drury's deadstock size 12?
dude how much do u want? im still pissed off about lettin my friend cop, he the totaled them @ work.(we dont cop tha same gear over here) will u accept70gbp ($140) shipped?if not how much?

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

These arrived today after only being shipped on Friday!! Sorry for the picture OD, but these are easily in my top 3 AM's.
df025d5e6f599f2bee8a9f45032c3b4cc62c146.pjpg

58b358b2e95d542df55bec46a9828301246fa6b.pjpg

de115be555f4e9abeb6a6605c4d4802f2a72091.pjpg

7d025b7ee15eaf03e6eac2d2b1249f7154c57e2.pjpg

1bc15de253f9e3ae39a21992f4cc49ef29cd2a2.pjpg

Wore these tonight to dinner and a friend's house:
a22157e85df0e4ac2e8958662c6957440faf394.pjpg

Have a good morning/afternoon/evening all!
srry bout double post. i aint been on in a while but,GODDAMN! those screams are so phresh its unreal.marvelous pickup. anyone know a dude who has thosein a 12/11uk?

Originally Posted by amsterdan

hey all

hope you all are well..

i just came home from hospital after almost 2 weeks... my right lung collapsed tuesday last week and needed surgery and stuff....
didnt realy wear more than some flip flops to wander from bed to toilet (well after i finally could get outta bed again... what alternative i had to use is more detail than i think you guys need
ohwell.gif
).. had 2 tubes come out of my chest connected to a vacuum pump which its power cord limited my freedom to about 3 meters... still need to get back onto my feet propperly so my newly aquired NT-presence will need another few days to re-activate itself again....

have a nice day fam....

Sorry to hear about that. My friend had to deal with a collapsed lung a few years ago.
I was away for a few weeks in Japan and Taiwan. Only woreStructures and univ. blue air max pluses. In Taiwan I was in this large conference of people representing different countries (most of them were from Taiwan)and I got a couple compliments about my shoes
pimp.gif

Thanks Aaron, Steve, Mike and yungjojo9!
Looks to be retros? How did ya manage that? I need a 2nd perr. :smile:

Retro sample that I picked up about a year or so ago. Unfortunately Nike did not release them
ohwell.gif

Joeski - yes it has a mesh toe box even though the box says "Leather" I'll make sure to take some pics when they arrive.

Chris, those Suprmes are too big for you!! lemme have em!!

Let me get you new Jordan 1's
happy.gif

Get well Dan. stupid question - how does someones lung collapse?
will u accept 70gbp ($140) shipped?if not how much?

Sorry I've already sold em and the price you offered is equivalent to me asking you to send me some JD lights for $135 shipped.

TGIF fam!

how does someones lung collapse?
doc sais, the usual type which it happens to are tall and slim men between 20 - 30... why exactly it happens to those more often than to othersthey actually cant tell.. but statistics show its like that (it still can happen to anybody else as well)...

usually it happens when you sneeze or cough... because of the overpressure the lung rips open (well just at a small spot) and the vacuum inside getscompromised and it collapses.. in my case, through my years of weed smoking i got some bubbles on the outside of my lungs which basically made it have weakerspots... i sat on a chair, leaned backwards and on leaning back forward it just happend...
ohwell.gif

but i am more or less back to good... everything is just very tireing and i am still short breathed... will take a couple of weeks till i am back to full
capacitys...

Thanks Dan, that sounds scary. Again hope you feel better and get back to 100%

a few notes I took:
through my years of weed smoking
hmmmm......I need to cut back
the usual type which it happens to are tall and slim men between 20 - 30
Okay.......I think I'm safe
roll.gif

Battleground03 - You and your steals
laugh.gif
. Let me know if you find anythingelse in 8.5 for a reasonable price that you dont own Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom