TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibor, mine are from '97
stylecode: 604069-081
production date: 971101

there's also a '98 version
stylecode: 604118-071
production date: 980608

and the '01 version
stylecode: 302212-481
production date: 011101

Dope bday present Jonas.

Did all the Fam see that the Chili's are popping up at Footaction's across the US? I'm patiently waiting for my closest stores to get them.

Today, '02 AM95:

jtw38n.jpg

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

^They were listed as HOA's, but I'm not aware of any other release of them?

IINM, "Air Max 1 (Original Mesh)" was a release of the AM1 just before the HOA, similar to how there was a release of the AM95 Neons in 2004 justbefore the HOA release and also how there was an Infrared AM90 release in 2003 before the HOA.
The Original Mesh release had better quality than the HOA,from what I've seen and heard

Yesterday's shoes for me:
1bd15961c55a8f60e01e3df9dca94af14654a05.jpg

Thanks for the stamp of approval Tibor,
I will be posting some more pics of the one's I have, in the next couple of days...

corwinator3407 - when did you start seeing those chili '95's, I wanna have a pair of those.

INC365 - always nice to see your AM's everyday, something new

More Power AM FAM!!!
PEACE!!!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]**EDGE**[/color]

best way to see the difference is by looking at the mesh part on the heel. hoa's have the og nylon like mesh. these have the same mesh as on the toebox

after spending about 20 minutes trying to repair some cracked safety orange am95's last night, i'm thoroughly disgusted. worst part about some oldershoes. that's one good thing about af1's.

^so true man ... that's pretty much why i've just said to myself on sunday night when i discovered that my second pair was about to crack as well thati'm done with "vintage" air max's ... lost two pairs of am95 safety orange one pair of crystal am95 one pair of air max 2.
good thing about forces is that this will never ever happen to them. you can be pretty much sure that IF they will ever be unwearable than because they wereworn intensively

what have you done to repair them kevin? and has it worked out in the end? i don't think that there is anything that can be done to fix them.

got my last pair of am95 from 1998 coming in one of these days. and i was really not sure if i should get them ... but since it was something really special imade an exception. but that's it them for me. i was trying to get a pair of old hickory am95 but i think i will pass on them as well even if i get thechance.

now i need 01 safety orange
smile.gif

edit: allett jutte nachträglich atze
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

night fam

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

what have you done to repair them kevin? and has it worked out in the end? i don't think that there is anything that can be done to fix them.

i just tried to put shoe goo in there but the cracking was too extensive - i doubt there is a way to fix it. after having a bunch of am95's, all myescapes, old jordan iv's, old tech challenges etc. crumble, i pretty much swear off most older shoes except forces.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i pretty much swear off most older shoes except forces.

yeep same over here. i'll try to get the af1's i still want and possibly some of the nice nb's i start to like more and more. maybe someam's from after 2000 (mainly the am1's i still need)

it might sound silly but it's really a downer to see a nice pair of shoes i really like fall apart

on your am95 ... the air unit was it cloudy on the cracked pairs?

it might sound silly but it's really a downer to see a nice pair of shoes i really like fall apart

nah. not silly. it's a big downer. air units were not cloudy.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

nah. not silly. it's a big downer. air units were not cloudy.

i'm not sure whether to un-ds my atmos 95. should i? no visible cracking.......but if its going to crumble later on
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stndj

i'm not sure whether to un-ds my atmos 95. should i? no visible cracking.......but if its going to crumble later on
sick.gif

co signed - atmos should not be a problem. never seen a cracked pair so far. go ahead and wear them. they are way to dope to sit in the box
smile.gif

i would really like to her a statement from nike about the midsole materials used back in 98. i know this won't happen but it would be cool. somehowi'm sure they used a very fragile gum sort.

Originally Posted by INC365

Tibor, mine are from '97
stylecode: 604069-081
production date: 971101

there's also a '98 version
stylecode: 604118-071
production date: 980608

and the '01 version
stylecode: 302212-481
production date: 011101

just seen your post from the last page

thanks for the info guy ... very much appreciated and surprised to see that there is even a 97 version. this will be some useful info for my quest
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom