TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh Kevin you shouldn't have said that.. cuz look what I just found time and energy especially for you to do
happy.gif

hahahah hope I don't get thrown outta this thread now
tongue.gif
Been planning to post forever now but never really do it in the end. Too bad the pic just came outkinda crappy but my battery's were done so no chance to redo it anymore.

Now ppl just don't post any more black toes!!

Originally Posted by crisone

James, I got your decals ready to mail to you, just got to go the PO.......
pimp.gif
much respect Cris.

As for those who watched my Daughter grow, she's doin good, gettin bigger, walkin, babblin.....she has the Chicken Pox now, so she's feelin like doo-doo.

Haha.. my mom forced my brother and I to get chicken pox by bring us to our cousins house who had them.. best to get them really really young. Glad to here allis well with you and the fam Cris!

hi fam

too lazy to post latey so i'm only adding some silly comments to your stuff folks

Gskooo: what's up man ... you should join the fam man. anyway you're hanging around here all the time. so why not represent the team.
and we can't have enough dutch power in here
smile.gif

steven: can we please agree not to have these grape am93 in this thread anymore? at least up to the point when i have my own pair?
you know it hurts every time i have to see those ... you're so cruel mate
oh and the 95 and storm am90 ... oi oi oi man ... your stuff is so serious man. i can see a collection post coming up on the horizon
smile.gif

Mr KBiZZLe: lovely rotation a few pages back. slates, old moss and crystal ... soo nice.

very nice am95 Jerrod ... they look mad clean in the pics

anyway ... very very nice stuff everybody. really fun to read and watch

good night everybody

Wussup Fam!

Edge - i put them on for a quick minute yesterday and they are very comfortable, they felt so good i'm thinking ofpicking up the black/royal pair as well. decisions....decisions...IMO these infrared currents are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mic -
laugh.gif
trying to figure out thesame thing....what is up with the page count...we're closer to 500 than i thought?! is this true?
nerd.gif

Cris - Love those ID's!

Great stuff as always in here.....teal lights (
frown.gif
), stash 95's
eek.gif
, Structures....

all day today at work:

Off to the Nas concert @ Webster Hall tonight. pics tomorrow! Goodnight Fam!!

Whats goin on gents???

WONDERING WHEN MORE SHIRTS ARE GONNA MADE FOR THE AMFAM AGAIN...
I know me and few other "late bloomers" need them...

Gskoo - swagger style in stride with the blue toes!!!
Cris - You have the best IDs...
Seb - that 180 post was insane... What happened to the shoes when they were done? Did you get to pick up a half of oneof them?
Modzilla - Thats a lil un-called for... and I don't mean that in jealous way...

No AMs for me today... Rain killed it!!!

Jake

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

Gskooo: what's up man ... you should join the fam man. anyway you're hanging around here all the time. so why not represent the team.
and we can't have enough dutch power in here
smile.gif
Thanks for mentioning it Silversurfer
smile.gif
just need to correct you on that "Dutch power" thing should just be Bosnian/Croatian-Dutchhaha, jk but I'm pretty hardcore about my roots
wink.gif

But yeah I guess I could try soon, I still have two more pairs of AM90's on the way that need to arrive sometime this week probably but I think the restof the Fam should consider it first too.

Which also brings me to Mayhemgatz; did you manage to ship out yet?

edit: thanks jwdanklefs, just beat me to it by a second with posting lol

My girl finally got one of her grails.
Thought I'd share a few photos.

Ohh yeah and this is from WDYWT.
I love how the white laces look in these.

What up fam. It's late for me, can't sleep, went for a quick run. Hope it helps me fall asleep. Anyway, found this thread on the wrong page and wantedto put it back
tongue.gif

Tibor - Thanks, I try. Those collectionish pics of yours back are awesome, always quality stuff!

Cris1 - Good to see stoppin' thru and posting. Also, you do have some of the best IDs!

Night all.

hey guys...these came in today. will take better pics once I can find my other camera. In the process of moving. Denver here I come.

Originally Posted by INC365

hahaha..
those laces are hideous (not to mention the way they are laced
roll.gif
)
6 pairs of '08 infrareds = being in the AM "game"??? its a sad state of affairs..
tired.gif

PS: hi fam, hope everyone's well..
Yep all 08s, bought 08/08/08, that was weeks ago, i have many others of course, but seeing as they're one of the latesti thought it appropriate to start with them.

Sorry if it somehow affected you dudes, maybe i shouldn't have bothered signing up and sharing my collection?

Well, I do believe in second chances...I think some of the other members were put off by how it seemed like those infrareds were the only air maxes you had andI guess it left a bad first impression
ohwell.gif

But if you have more air maxes in your collection, feel free to showcase it here.

Modzilla - my 2 cents... It isn't that we thought that the only thing you had was infras, b/c obviously, if youhave all those then you probably have more stuff in your collection. But it's how you posted was the thing. You came in saying you were the "modestone" and then said you "could here the necks breakin" AND THEN said that you have "3 other pairs to strut without the white laces AND 2"prems" on the way!"

No necks breakin in here...
Come in here with 6 pairs of DS OG infras and you may hear my neck break...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Modzilla - my 2 cents... It isn't that we thought that the only thing you had was infras, b/c obviously, if you have all those then you probably have more stuff in your collection. But it's how you posted was the thing. You came in saying you were the "modest one" and then said you "could here the necks breakin" AND THEN said that you have "3 other pairs to strut without the white laces AND 2 "prems" on the way!"

No necks breakin in here...
Come in here with 6 pairs of DS OG infras and you may hear my neck break...
I didn't say i was modest i said i had a "modest collecton".

I was talkin the talk for fun dude, you lot have heard of fun no?

Anyhoo I got a few sets of shoes, at work at the mo so i'll post todays in the morning after i wake up. Australia, im in a different time zone....

peace...

hahaha..
roll.gif
)
You're a credit to the site with your friendly welcoming comments.

Laces are a matter of taste dude, x amount of PMs asking where i got them etc, and i like the look, and the way they're laced, 80sstyle, you were just a pup then son and into the nappy game, not the shoe game.

Love and kisses xxsx

yo Skav, congrats to ya girl for them concordes

Kev, u MOVING???? Finally got them AMS 1s huh!?!

EDIT
and Modzzilla...could you please go? U are NOT very welcome to post your stuff
here, and leave the attitude in your timezone, if not ISS is >>>>>> that way

TeAM Fam. Coz we the bessssssssssssssst.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

hahaha..
roll.gif
)
You're a credit to the site with your friendly welcoming comments.

Laces are a matter of taste dude, x amount of PMs asking where i got them etc, and i like the look, and the way they're laced, 80s style, you were just a pup then son and into the nappy game, not the shoe game.

Love and kisses xxsx

hahaha, are you Jerry Seinfeld's twin? cause you're *** hilarious.. anyway, i'm almost 30 now so yeah, i was into the nappy game back in the 80s,but you must be atleast 35 if you're making a comment like that.. and a 35-year old with infrared laces?!? SMH

hahahah I love this thread
roll.gif

btw just got my Kakigori 90's in, will try to post pics later on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom