TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^the shape is the least of my worries
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^ the "cracking" he refers to is the paint chipping on the midsoles. no structural damage to the shoe, but still very unsightly.
Nah I know Tim, I was just being sarcastic... lol In reference that Aaron's were 05s and not prone to crack...

Just dropping in to say hello. Nice stuff all and keep it up. I havent bought a new pairs of AMs in a long time. I just cause of the engagement ring I bought.LOL. And too bad I am selling off some of the collection with a wedding and house to pay for. =( I guess my sneaker buying days are over unless I can find a2nd pair of green and white monsters and atmos 95s. I think I will be unDSing the ones I have this summer.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^ the "cracking" he refers to is the paint chipping on the midsoles. no structural damage to the shoe, but still very unsightly.
Nah I know Tim, I was just being sarcastic... lol In reference that Aaron's were 05s and not prone to crack...

Oh, haha... gotcha. I can never pick up on sarcasm over the internet.

2nd page? naaah.

finished these up today, there was way too much white going on...black, lt grey, dk grey speckled midsole
3189125677_b90ae442ff.jpg

3189968154_2033b4cd35.jpg

3189968074_8f21329096.jpg

Could someone post pics of all or most of the gradient am 95's that were ever released?
I was wondering how many different cw's there are.

It would be really appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

2nd page? naaah.

finished these up today, there was way too much white going on...black, lt grey, dk grey speckled midsole
3189125677_b90ae442ff.jpg

3189968154_2033b4cd35.jpg

3189968074_8f21329096.jpg

Hot fiya dude. How do you go about doing this?

I know it's kinda shaped like a hobbits foot from Lord of the Rings but I don't care, I'm getting a few pairs of this shoe if possible!!!!

Don't they though!!!! lol

But I like them and I don't know why...

Its like liking Crocs!!!! lol

I think its just the colorway...

eww wth is up with those??? they like like a horrible fugazi "premium HOA" or something, but for real though, why are they shaped so weird?

neukicks: congrats on those Lights, def one of the hottest pairs.

Brick: that was definitely too much white at first but with the speckles they turned out way nice.

^^thanks gskooo, they are pretty sweet
happy.gif
and what the hell is up withthis random piece on those new AM's

looks like they had extra materials and just threw it in there, i may get a pair, but nike these are pretty terrible
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

At first it was the materials that concerned me about this shoe, but the shape just blew that out the water.

Nasty
sick.gif

I have to agree with danloveuk, the shape looks all wrong. As much as i want to like them, there's just too much about them that puts me off.
smh.gif

Hello Fam,

Its been a while..
embarassed.gif

I hope everybody's doing fine, I see a lot of new faces in here
smile.gif

Just wanted to let all the sz12-13-14 heads in the Family know that I'm selling all of my 90s.
I will be in Belgium this week only so if you need anything, make it quick
wink.gif

Here are some pics of the goods:

Have a nice day and please dont lock this thread because of me, just want to give my Family first pick.
Take care guys.

Guy

i wish i wore size 12-13-14
ohwell.gif
nice stuff INC^^ and if anyone has thoseblack am1's with the white swoosh at the bottom in a size 10.5-11 holler
nerd.gif

INC365 - you have a PM sir
wink.gif

Regarding the AM1 "Maxim", I'll have to take a wait and see approach on them. I've prejudged shoes before that ultimately made me eat mywords
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom