TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup; confirmed drop on 1st april. "limited numbers" whatever that means. i hope there's a 10 or 10.5 in there for me...

Are AM Fammers getting associated with certain shoes now? lol

brick with the Skylines
Modzilla with the Structures
And me with the Air Max Plus
roll.gif
(though lately, I've become more of a fan of the AM95, the first Air Max I ever wore)

Cris,

Dope vio's...

Matter of fact, everybody had real good stuff on the last couple pages...

Lights, Structures, Navy Blue am1's...

Question guys,

I stumbled across a pair of hufquake AM1's for a good price, but theyre sz 8 instead of my preferred sz 7.5.

All my 95's are 8s, as were the only pair of 1's that Ive ever owned, but I remember them creasing pretty badly and telling myself the next pair I getwould be a 7.5.

Would you guys say I should be fine? Do the hufquakes run like most am1s size wise?

^yes, they do. you'll fit in both a 7.5 and an 8 imo (i'm a 10 or 10.5 and i fit in a 10 in the hufquakes; i prefer how the 10.5s looked though).

don't worry about them creasing; i don't think they crease that much at all. mesh is good.

Thanks Brick and NeuKicks...I think I'll grab a pair of the Max Oranges. Is the swoosh on the upper suede/nubuck or leather on that pair? Or is it the sameas the sunburst colorway? And where are they going for cheap?
nerd.gif

I just wish they made some of the womens colorways in either mens or big womens sizes. The nave/green pair looks nice.

Briannnn
laugh.gif
yep you are the Plus guy.

sick picture up there^^
Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks Brick and NeuKicks...I think I'll grab a pair of the Max Oranges. Is the swoosh on the upper suede/nubuck or leather on that pair? And where are they going for cheap?
nerd.gif

Briannnn
laugh.gif
yep you are the Plus guy.
leather, and i dunno where they are going for cheap
grin.gif
otherwise i'd grab another pair
nerd.gif

Ooooh....nice.

I prefer the Sunburst color, but I just don't like how the shiny leather is. Maybe I'll try for some of those when/if they take a nice price drop.

Thanks for the help again fellas.

Shout out to Justin (Mayhemgatz)
pimp.gif

83615864ce578f6cb1b23087a5ab987056aacbd.jpg

e412595608c9159e89e67ae297f64b44623f050.jpg

OG AM97s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Retros...I had a pair ofretro 97s and the comfort was nowhere near that of the originals.

Originally Posted by neukicks

i was wrong sorry buddy, it has been awhile since i pulled them out of the box
smile.gif

i love these too....i only have 1 pair of the max orange, but as soon as they go on sale,
i'll probably double up too. when i got my first pair, i wore them daily and they're kinda
beat. also, this sunburst pair pictured above.....is this the same/similar one on finishline.com?

xl343886181.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by neukicks

i was wrong sorry buddy, it has been awhile since i pulled them out of the box
smile.gif
i love these too....i only have 1 pair of the max orange, but as soon as they go on sale,
i'll probably double up too. when i got my first pair, i wore them daily and they're kinda
beat. also, this sunburst pair pictured above.....is this the same/similar one on finishline.com?

xl343886181.jpg

yea man they are the same, the pictures that finishline has makes them look better for sure, the colors are not as sharp in real life, they aren't asorange, i can't even really think of how to describe the color that is on them to be honest....

^^ thanks for the pic of your skylines....i was JUST looking at that colorway on NDC. looks good....

and thanks for the info on the sunburst colorway....i always liked it, but thought it was an
EU exclusive and didn't want to pay the price tag. now i can pick up that clorway when it
goes on sale!

Briannn- I hope those aren't a 10.5 and ended on ebay last week. I was the high bidder when I went to bed on a pair of those and lost by a dollar.

loving all the skyline talk FAM! I have been glad people are sleeping on them because they will realize eventually...
3260893870_7ff23590d7_o.jpg

for me today to the post office and a quick ride to the beach
3399291147_80eeeb009c_o.jpg

bonus - my future house?
eyes.gif

3399291159_23f7612a61_o.jpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Briannn- I hope those aren't a 10.5 and ended on ebay last week. I was the high bidder when I went to bed on a pair of those and lost by a dollar.

Don't worry, these are a 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom