TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the comments on the yellow streaks, but they're def starting to break down on me
smh.gif
frown.gif

^ Word........

For those who want to order, I have quite a few sizes left......S-XL, and 1-3XL.

Peace.

Cris.

bummer about those 95's up there... hopefully you can salvage them. gorilla glue maybe?

anyway, I wanted to share this little nugget with you guys that seemed to slide quietly by in the outlet thread:

as posted by "mrmadison", Discovery Mills Nike Store has the blue/black structures for $42. not sure of sizes, but I thought you guys mightappreciate that. of course you can try the nikefind thing for free shipping. if you want to try it legitimately, you can call your local nike store, ask ifthey have the structures using the style number and color cod,e and when they say no, ask them to look in Nikefind to see if any other stores have them. ifthey come up that way, you know it's legit and you shoudl be able to get free shipping.

Edge - dope chili's! still mad i missed out on the 2008's....ehh i'll get 'em sooner or later hehehehe
Cris - got the email with shipping info, good to go! can't wait! hope i can get some team oranges soon for cheapcheap!
Bigred - how much did the shoe goo help ur yellow streaks? my safety's are going through the same predicament....iwanna save them while i can lol
Denver - u think gorilla glue might be the answer?

I can't believe those 1st edition FP stabs went for $500!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

some auctions....

size 10
250443329236( i emailed the seller, found out the size since it isn't listed in the auction)

size 12

well, I got these 87's used off ebay and the outsole was peeling off at the toe, and I slapped a little gorilla glue in there and pressed the rubber backto the shoe for about 5 minutes and they look good as new and they haven't come undone after a good 10 wears or so. i figure if it's strong enough tohold the rubber to the suede, it might be strong enough to fuse a midsole back together. might be worth a try! I haven't heard of anybody really mentioninggorilla glue in terms of sneaker restoration, but you never know...

Ive used gorilla glue...kinda dont like it. It works great, but it dries up yellow/white, and expands as it dries. So if you put too much it will seep out andshow.

Ive heard shoo goo works better and dries clear.

Also might want to hit up Home Depot/Lowes/Target/WalMart and see what kind of adhesives/sealants they have that works on rubber.

sad to see those yellow streak's going, but i know gorilla glue has saved a few of my shoes in the past. best separation fixer imo. glue stains are justsomething i've learned to live with, it's more than worth the added quality over recent shoe releases. i'm trying to step up my am knowledge, the2003 infrared's were a straight retro release right? what everyone would be referring to as "pre-HOA"?

yeah that's not a bad idea, hitting up home depot. those folks usually have some good ideas. it would have to adhere foam and rubber though, so that mightget tricky. i think the trick with the GG is that you have to only put a little bit on. it does dry kinda yellow or tan. on a dark midsole, however, if appliedcarefully, I think it could work.

thanks for the info fellas, i'm gonna hit up home depot asap n see what they can recommend.

i'm pretty sure the 2003 infrareds were a EU only retro.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Cris - will the TAF and Crisone decals be sent with the shirts too?

..............Yes indeedy, a note to all: please look for the little "envelope" inside your tees.

Cris.

Hello folks,

Just stopping by to see whats going on in this thread..
I see a lot of new SNs with the sig, the "family" is growing large
smile.gif

As for me, I'm slowly selling most of my sneakers .
So sz13 heads hit me up if you need some 87s, 90s, 95s, 97s, Forces or early/mid 90s vintage b-ball stuff..
Over the next few months I will be posting pics of kicks iIve sold so you guys can get an idea of what my collection look(s)(ed) like (I know a lot of peopleare wondering what I'm holding
tongue.gif
)
I never made a full collection post simply cause I just dont have the room for it
wink.gif

Here are some pics of my 180s I've just sold:

Anyway, I hope everybody's well..
Big shout out to all the OG members (you know who you are
wink.gif
)

Bye Folks

Guy

Originally Posted by Prez T

FrankMatthews - im pretty sure brickSB has a pair of the white/blue/green skylines you're talking about , they look beautiful
Indeed and I am looking to move them...drop me a line if you haven't already
smokin.gif

Sup Guy! Nice to see you stoppin by. What's the reason for selling? down sizing or just getting out of it completely (which I doubt
nerd.gif
)

Jake and sdubl - Better hit this man up for some gems. I can't even imagine how deep his collection
smokin.gif

Any socal AMFAMers (I know not many of us) hitting up the Laker parade tomorrow? Hit me up if any are....

^^my boss is a Laker fan...plus things are kinda slow around here so he told me its not a problem for me to take the day off.
happy.gif

guy - amazing 180s

just got back from work and snapped a pic at what the mailman brought me yesterday
happy.gif

b3ue78.jpg

cheers fam !

edit - just realized i wrote 'natural' instead of 'neutral' gray
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice pickup Prez

Inc - nice to see you droppin by, goodluck with the sales. if u have any AM97's...or AM98's.....we'll be doing some business.

definitely any size 13 fam member gotta hit him up, that collection is AMAZING!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Any socal AMFAMers (I know not many of us) hitting up the Laker parade tomorrow? Hit me up if any are....
I'll be with you in spirit
nerd.gif
If I had money to burn Id beon the next flight out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom