TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famalay... Too much good stuff to mention. The FAM is growing strong. Been working ridiculous hours. Back to back 91 hour weeks.
smh.gif
Doesn't leave much timefor finding new kicks. Never mind. Straight out on the Zambucca train after work today. Have a good weekend Fam

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

They are on sale for £50 wich i think is a really great price, they still have lots of sizes in stock.

That is a good price. They sold on ebay the other day for 300 aud, which is about 240 u.s., they retail here for 180 aud.Been watching them. Be nice if you could see how they crack or dont crack and keep us posted, i'd cop if it wasn;t for the worry of ruining them after 1wear like the persians.

^ Those BWs are the ones I just copped yesterday. Couldn't resist at £50, even if the midsole cracks. People over at the other site seem to think they mayhold up better than the Persians due to different country of manufacture and more layers of paint. Fingers crossed...

I'll post pics when they arrive.

* Edit * Vintage Infras 250446739231
Love the shape on the OG 90s.

Yeah i just picked a pair up, cleaning them is proving harder than i thought, and they were more beat than i expected.This is what i got, working my magic and have been for the last 24 hours...

i'll be goin away on vacation for a week, see you guys later! i left mayhem a present in his email....up to him if he wants to share....

cris-look forward to bombing my laptop and other things with the stickers

mod-you already know, non am related

i'm doing my last minute packing, and although they're not air maxes....deciding on either retro pegs, or kobe iv's....hmmmmmm i did pack some"other" air maxes though...

regarding those BWs...if somebody needs those blk/red BWs in a 6Y lmk!

^^^Modz...spray the mesh with Oxyclean (I used spray n wash because I didnt have oxyclean) and let sit for a few hours and use the washing machine method.Works good.

Those BWs are pretty nice looking, but Im also worried about the paint chipping. Plus I need to slow down on kicks for a minute...Im running out of room to putem.

yea you goin nutso lately man....

qsp6xw.jpg

wonder what i bought.....lol

WAS going to wear these on the vacation, but i found two issues with my pair

2cen1g8.jpg

random glue stain? paint chippage? eh? it's not coming off either....

2m6lg0k.jpg

and there is some WEIRD pokage coming through the mesh as you can see

these will be exchanged....comfy when i tried them though

nmz1hk.jpg

the volts=too loud
the blk/red=too typical

so the wht/blue was just right....perfect with jeans...or shorts!

^^nice...

I hate small non-noticeable issues. No one else will probably ever notice, but just knowing its there makes you
mad.gif

I do the same thing...

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Modz...spray the mesh with Oxyclean (I used spray n wash because I didnt have oxyclean) and let sit for a few hours and use the washing machine method. Works good.

Those BWs are pretty nice looking, but Im also worried about the paint chipping. Plus I need to slow down on kicks for a minute...Im running out of room to put em.
I'll give it a run ta.

Know what you mean with the small things, i checked the airbags on my 09s carefully, didn't want any scrapes, thenchose the best pair before i left the store, did the same with the neon 95s.

And daaz, i'm bustin those 'infra' 89s, very very comfy.

Although this evening i wore caymans to get me some mofuggin curry!

You away for long daaz?

recycled

SDUBL - nice pick ups man, and nice shirt!
DAAZ - I know exactly what you mean, its sad to see those little flaws, im that picky too
tongue.gif
hopefully I can find a pair in my size this weekend.
CRIS - thanks again buddy, and thanks for the stickers also, they are sick!
BRICK - your right, these were slept on...........for today:

idk if this has already been mentioned, but ultramarines have retro'd:
http://www.premierskateboarding.com/

shaun: very nice limes! and nice tee; can't wait to get mine.

modz: all those pics of them infrareds make me want to wear mine out. i haven't been wearing AMs much recently; got a lot of forces in the rotational atthe moment.

daaz: have a nice holiday, mate! where you off to?

STEVE! Wheat sighting!! love em! got some ginger dipping sauce spilt all over mine last week at a teppanyaki joint...luckily the washer pulled them out of thecoma

TGIF Familia, Heinekams for today................

Happy Father's Day to all you Daddy's out there!!!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

great stuff everyone. I don't think these have been posted in here..
max354744071_2-570x427.jpg

max354744071_1-570x427.jpg

also heads up to size 8.5 folks - 260430963292
wish they were my size...

hope y'all have a good weekend!

^ Oooooh, those 09's are dope, I think I'm gonna get all the 09's, my fav shoe by far this year............

Cris.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

You are the iD king Cris.

Aint that the truth.
Nice maxes in here as always.
Dan, the BW's ended up at the depot, but i'll pop out and collect them tomorrow.

Nearly forgot, Likuidmental, those Mowabb Safari's are real sweet, and look great with the latest tee.

Happy Friday Fam!! and a Happy Upcoming Fathers day to all the Fathers!!

these pages really do fill up quickly! dope maxes on every page!

Sdub - very dope pickups!!
Cris - i agree with u on the 2009's, aside from the volts, i've really appreciated every colorway that hasdropped...hopefully they hit sales/outlets so i can snag a few at once. also i got the package, stickers are dope just like the shirts! Thanks again!!
Viet - have a safe trip down to hawaii.....i'll share the pic u sent after some "cropping"
devil.gif

no maxes for me today....but i did find some stuff....
nerd.gif

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/stephen4876 (size 5.5y-6y)

size 8
160342829485(womens or mens???)
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rarekickzuk(sizes 7.5-8.5)

size 9

size 9.5

size 10

size 11

size 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom