TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Word, what's goood Wil, glad to see you in here again, dope DQM's, parted with mine not too long ago, but might be acquiring them, again.

Cris.

Sup fam! Just took a jog down to Viet's place (about 3 miles I think) instead of going to the gym... Haha. I ended up trading my Clot ID's for hisatmos 95's. Thanks V!!

^^^nice trade...

BTW I did get your PM sorry I didnt get back. Thanks for the help...

qp3va0.jpg

thanks ian, will be put to good use!

just recently started my love for the air...

quick question...are the tees available for public purchase of "Team" members only?

however if you really want one i'll buy one for you and resell it for 400x it's value...you know...if you want it that bad....

jkjkjkjkjk of course....just ask crisone whats up

29cosw8.jpg

So I can wash my 95s with colored clothes or should I do white clothes so that the white tounge and white mesh don't get color on them? Hot or cold water?

And how do I dry them? Delicate dry or just air dry?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

qp3va0.jpg

thanks ian, will be put to good use!

dela04 wrote:

Hello AMFAM, I know I'm a part of the team (applied a long time ago) but I lurk too much. So I'm not teaching during the summer so I'm gonna try to be more a part of the fam (Not like cousin boy who only comes around when there's a big party. You know the parties that require lechon baboy.) So heres what I wore today:

175u0z.jpg

C1 - Saw your post in the g-shock thread. I've just been living the dream. Things are going along. Never anything in the outlet these days. Hope all is well with you and your family.

i just passed out from loss of blood to my brain...my all time grails

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

So I can wash my 95s with colored clothes or should I do white clothes so that the white tounge and white mesh don't get color on them? Hot or cold water?

And how do I dry them? Delicate dry or just air dry?

Id do it with towels or something like that so you dont ruin the shoes or clothes, just make sure it isnt new towles (or clothes whatever you wash it with)with deep colors that will bleed.

Air dry, and stuff the toes with socks or wash cloth or something so they dont lose shape.

Sup Fam.......

Just a little info on applying to Team AM Fam, soon I'll be posting up on the first page on "How to apply for Team AM Fam" for those who decideon joining, so once it is posted, I'll update everyone.

Have a safe weekend ya'll!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Cris1- Good idea on that app info. Maybe Ill stop being lazy and prepare myself to be initiated:smile:

daaz: nice clot IDs. i hope you didn't pay too much for them. back when they just came out, they resellers were ripping eeeeveryone off.

What's up fam!!

No new pickups for me lately, but I'll probably scoop a pair of those Maxim's this weekend. Also in desperate need of the Royal AM1 retro
nerd.gif

Have a safe weekend...

Peace

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

daaz: nice clot IDs. i hope you didn't pay too much for them. back when they just came out, they resellers were ripping eeeeveryone off.
naw i traded my atmos 95s i picked up a page back for em,

the clot issue? yea i remember that, in particular it was one guy who id'd a BUNCH of em, he was pretty smart IMO.....i woulda done the same if i had theresources...
smokin.gif

Just rolling through to say hello Fam. My MacBook has gone in for repairs so I'm laptopless for a week... rubbish.

Keep on bringing that good stuff!

Originally Posted by crisone

Sup Fam.......

Just a little info on applying to Team AM Fam, soon I'll be posting up on the first page on "How to apply for Team AM Fam" for those who decide on joining, so once it is posted, I'll update everyone.

Have a safe weekend ya'll!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Was wonderin the qualifications...
nerd.gif

^ I'll post in detail later, but to simplify......contribute, collection, stamp of approval.

One of my newest:

More to come...........

Cris.

dope Lights Cris....I still need to pick up my first pair, but not a whole lot of nice colors accessible when I have the funds...

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I'll post in detail later, but to simplify......contribute, collection, stamp of approval.

One of my newest:

More to come...........

Cris.
Great pics and great AM Lights. Could I ask what your lens setup is? I assume thats a fisheye lens? I've been really likin the effect withsneakers and been thinkin of pickin one up. Any recommendations? I currently shoot with a Canon XSI.

Many thanks.

dooope Teal lights. i remember watching mtv one time and seen a rapper wearing those. forgot who he was though.
bacons are dope too.

Cris - Very nice pick up on the Teals. I know you were looking for those for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom