TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pg 1005 dude you got some sick *%% collection.

Well cop these this weekend
ce516c1902c608ab0cfe655cd94906a8e787235b.jpg
f201631b00cc01a003ba3948e2071fab52dc5cd9.jpg

For all you size 13 air max heads, Username Tackus86 has some heat for sale on eBay. He just sold a pair of 2003 AM 90 Limes for $199.99 plus $20 s&h. Isthat a good deal? I may try to make an offer on his powerwall 90's. I've never seen a size 13 DS anywhere.

jaytthelegend - i know you mean well....but blowing it up ain't helping your causeor anyone else's.....(certain messages are just better delivered in PM's/Emails)...
wink.gif

somewhere amongst the massive heat being posted in the last few pages......someone mentioned how great the AM1/87's look with that small swoosh at theforefoot. I couldn't agree more....and while sifting through the garbage on the bay:

i stumbled upon these: 150359728004....

clearly they aren't legit..(which is why i won't post the picture)...BUT...i'll be damned if that small swoosh doesn't look amazing on the95's as well. i can't even imagine how dope some real AM95's or even AM90's would look with that little addition!
devil.gif

Tim - You get my vote, nice stuff.

Justin - Loving those iDs. Switch for white laces and keep it 'stealth' (word to Cris
laugh.gif
)

^^thanks dan....funny thing is i was trying to find a pair of laces to swap 'em out....must have relaced 'em with all the different shades of grey ihave, even tried black. eventually i gave up and went back to the ones that came wit 'em.....BUT NEVER thought about white!
embarassed.gif
haha...gonna try that out when i get home tonight.

Wore the infamous "eggplant" foams today...only mentioning this because I put the clear shipping tape on the Nike Air logos on the soles...reallyworked wonders so far.
eek.gif

Might try to do the same on my Tailwinds.

Kudos to Mayhem
pimp.gif

lol no doubt brian!......see mike? told you i wasn't crazy!
roll.gif

Greg - those are too niiiiice! i really need those asap, aside from the clean colorway...i love the influence! i'man avid
smokin.gif
....one day i'll have a pair and best believe i'll be
smokin.gif
in pure joy! btw what happened to u this weekend?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

lol no doubt brian!......see mike? told you i wasn't crazy!
roll.gif

Greg - those are too niiiiice! i really need those asap, aside from the clean colorway...i love the influence! i'm an avid
smokin.gif
....one day i'll have a pair and best believe i'll be
smokin.gif
in pure joy! btw what happened to u this weekend?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
we totally got caught up in NYC....didn't really break free at all
i was all talk, no delivery
roll.gif

Whats good NT. Well to the AirMax Fam. after seein page 1000 and 1001, i was like O S!!!
eek.gif
That was crazy. I like comin in here cause well altho my collection doesnt showit too much, but i love AirMax's. but mostly seein colors ive never seen before but also seeing shoes i didnt know exist. I think the shoe that started mylove for air max was the (dont even know the name) but i believe they were one of the earlier triax's

as a youngin, i would just stare at these... they werent loud, they didnt have an obnoxious air unit (bubble, shout out oregon dude
laugh.gif
) (I love huge air bubbles btw) but man...i never owned a pair but i loved themas a youngin and still do. (11-11.5 anyone?) anyway heres my collection of AirMax's im not a good photographer, nor do i have everything i want, buthopefully one day....

(95's, 90, 87, 90, and tailwind)

(90,90,90id,am ltd,90) AM ltd. so unappreciated it brings tears. Euro got great CW's.

(Steak,95,90,1 ,1, TL 5)

(180,360,skylines, 90, 93,international)

(all plus 2009)

I appreciate yall lookin. not havin access to certain shoes hinders me (recent Lance 90's) but its all good. O peep the sandles under the desk. lol

wore the "Robitussin" AM09s to take some friends around San Jose today. Received a Nike Olympic 100 book from JN today, pics to follow...

Sneaker_Air_Max_09_Robitussin_5.jpg

Justin - what up fam?

Jake - dope infrareds. I need to dig mine out.
Greg - ummm, homegrowns
pimp.gif
I seeyou sold those AM1 safari Atmos
grin.gif

Edge - the HOA books should be in route this week. Also some posters / folders should be coming as well
wink.gif

Peace.

oh crap...just checked in after having a long drunk weekend. I knew this thread was tight, but geezus you guys are mental....I'll have some new stuff topost soon hopefully.

Big Ups Jibby! My photobucket account is not working now, so no pics. Maybe tomorrow.

jthagreat - Diggin your maxes. Don't be so humble man, I see some stealths, limes, pimento 180s, slates... i could go on.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Greg - ummm, homegrowns
pimp.gif
I see you sold those AM1 safari Atmos
grin.gif
I was offered a price I couldn't refuse...I am making efforts to reduce pairs....yet I continue to buy, oh well. I will find my happy medium.

Jake: what's good my friend? I will have those custom homegrown lights in a 13 soon, won't need them anymore
tongue.gif

its 4 am...i'm awake playing video games and what not...and guess what? i have the coldest craving for white castle...it's been 3 yearsfam...3....years....

...not even am related, but yea....tonight...i dream of burgers....lol

just thinking about chowin down about 6 sliders with the quickness and a coke....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

its 4 am...i'm awake playing video games and what not...and guess what? i have the coldest craving for white castle...it's been 3 years fam...3....years....

...not even am related, but yea....tonight...i dream of burgers....lol

just thinking about chowin down about 6 sliders with the quickness and a coke....
You'll be then downing liters upon liters of Maalox or Pepto Bismol afterwards
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't been to a White Castle in a couple years...

^a burger and a cole does sound pretty good.

these have held up pretty well since gorilla glue super glue :keepin my fingers crossed:
i know i'm just delaying the inevitable
frown.gif

jthagreat- Good stuff you have there -lime, infrared, stealth grey90's. Skylines are very underrated imo we all should own more than 1 pair.(especially forunder $100) whats that all white pair of AM1's & are those AM LTD's
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom