TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

its 4 am...i'm awake playing video games and what not...and guess what? i have the coldest craving for white castle...it's been 3 years fam...3....years....

...not even am related, but yea....tonight...i dream of burgers....lol

just thinking about chowin down about 6 sliders with the quickness and a coke....

I have a friend who woke up at 8am last week, drove down to the States and was back up in Waterloo (just outside of Toronto) by 2pm.. he went just to get WhiteCastle burgers
laugh.gif

Those patta samples are growing on me, whatsup fam its been a while!

kuya crisone could you email me the details on how to get one of those AM-FAM tee's. Salamat

anyway for today

2u6js7n.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

jthagreat- Good stuff you have there -lime, infrared, stealth grey90's. Skylines are very underrated imo we all should own more than 1 pair.(especially for under $100) whats that all white pair of AM1's & are those AM LTD's
nerd.gif

Thanks man. The AM1's? im not even sure. They are B grades i got on Ebay. they have a patent leather mudguard and a black/white contrastin insole. Ivenever seen them posted so i dont know nothin about them. Yes AM Ltds.one of my favs.

thanks for lookin yall.

Greg - it's all good man, if u don't get caught up in NYC...ur doing something wrong
laugh.gif

Jake - very nice shot of the infrareds bro
Jthagreat - nice stuff, i see newspaper AM1's....
nerd.gif
*cough cough*
grin.gif

Hameed -
laugh.gif
@ the"Robitussin" 09's, all is well tho....got some info to pass along about the blue one's.
Rico - it's very good man, definitely need to try it asap.
Viet - thanks man, working on some ideas right now. BS PS coming ur way soon lol and i got u on those white castlessooner or later.
glasses.gif

Nwt - now that's a craving, although i think i would do the same for a checkers burger
embarassed.gif

Cris - dope sir, another pair i will need to scratch off the list sooner or later.

those that have been looking out for 'em....got a heads up that the blue ones should be in sometime this week....hopefully it's not a false alarm
frown.gif

corwinator- seriously......where the heck was I when all the good stuff dropped
ohwell.gif
I was probably running the streets spending my hard earned Burger King money on r33bok classics. LOL

Good Stuff
smokin.gif

Justin- *cough-cough* they in yet?

not yet....one more day before i start emailing dude relentlessly...

dope stuff corey, those damn azures are too fricking elusive!!! everytime i see 'em it just reminds me thati've NEVER seen anything larger than a US11
frown.gif

Keepin' it hot Fam!

Final personal (Friday Justin
wink.gif
) pick up for me before leaving UK shores. Copped in the sale for £55
pimp.gif

royallights.jpg

And I saw blue Maxims today and was very impressed. Will definitely pick some up in NYC.

Laters!

nice dan!! and thanks again!........good word on the blue maxims....i just hope they are indeed hitting the states. i want both the red and blue ones.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

dope stuff corey, those damn azures are too fricking elusive!!! everytime i see 'em it just reminds me that i've NEVER seen anything larger than a US11
frown.gif
You ain't never lied man. I'd love to have a pair of Azure's! Size 11.5 and up are impossible to come by.
grin.gif

Cory- I hate you for postin those......grey am1's, usa's, azure's, sunbursts, corkpacks, the wanted list just gets longer and longer.....
Hope all is good down your way homeboy.

Cor.....nnnnnice my dude!!!!

Dan.....did you see any UK7.5???

Grail#1 arrived:

Grail#2 sooooooooon.........

Cris.

Dan - steal on them JD Lights!

Corey - amazing collection, man....

Cris - dope AM 1 USAs......grail status achieved!

Cleveland - yeah, the show was amazing. They play again tonight. I live a block from the stadium so Ill be listening on my deck!

Justin - you got a dude with the blue AM1s for retail or lower?

danlove - nice pickups on those lights, those are nice
pimp.gif

corwin - nice man, got some of those particular pairs for sale right now
nerd.gif

crisone - glad i could help
wink.gif
, thanks for those by the way

it was supposed to rain today in NOVA, so I wore these, but its been a beautiful day
pimp.gif
grin.gif

congrats cris! finally got 'em n DS too!
pimp.gif

Andrew - for such a long time i swore that the azures were a womens shoe haha....but if i see a 11.5....i'll give ua shout....u better do the same if u ever see a 12
laugh.gif

Viet - pretty sure it's gonna be the same as the reds, and u will see the BSPS soon! too damn busy in this frickingoffice today lol
Ron - check ur pm's

Thanks ya'll.

Cris - when you say you want something you get it! What you said you wanted those after I posted them on my bday (the 4th) and have them sixteen days later.NICE! Great shoe, my favorites.

Uhhh....my computer is going to be down for about a week.
mad.gif
browsing/posting from my phone FTL

Dope Cris....glad you finally got em! And Dope HUFs.

Corwin dope pics...

Dan...nice pick up on those Lights. Any US13s for that price?
nerd.gif

Viet....white castle....only way I can get white castle is in the frozen section at Wal-mart
frown.gif
I'm sure its not even close to the same.

Peace Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom