TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v3kbde.jpg

An even betta close up of those red/blk am1s look even betta, the hufquakes and blue maxims are
pimp.gif
apparently all this is schd for fall release, I saw a pica while back that had 3 - 5 AM87s with mess toeboxs and "OG" colorblocking

Damn, I want those Hufquake hybrids, DQM hybrids, and those red and black am 1's..

This year is starting to be the most expensive year for kicks, too much good stuff.

white castle....

....but those red/blk am1s look good, love the gum bottom

here's hoping they hit the 59.99 and less mark =D

Damn, i just had to catch up like 20 pages and i've only been mia for about 4 days.
laugh.gif

Fam going heavy. lot's of crazy dope stuff last couple of pages, too much to all quote..

Happy 1000st post fam.

Good morning/afternoon/evening TAF.................

Andrew, yes, yes, they are.

For today:

Cris.

^ Word...I wear them too much, haha, too comfortable of a shoe.

One more thing to add, we would like to welcome a new addition to the Team/Fam.........

Tim aka jibbycanoe.

Welcome Fam!!!!!!!

Cris.

Cris - thanks boss. it's great to officially be a part of the fam!
Hotthobo - thanks for the shout a few pages back.
Tim - good to see some other Tims in the fam!
anyhow, I am trying to figure out this sig thing. I like the gradient style like Justin has but idk know how to do it...

itsmedallas- they go for plenty, I'm thinking on the upwards of $250+DS. Been on a search for a 12 since they released
nerd.gif

itsmedallas- it looks like that picture was taken months ago. is this a listing you're watching or one of yours?

Fam, went to Paris this weekend and just thought i would share some pics.

3745402379_492dd722e9.jpg

Inside The Louvre
3745396837_d83392e065.jpg

3746186134_01a7cd4b06.jpg

3745390377_15fe7c961f.jpg

3745383353_4b786827f8.jpg

3746167156_7092b7f9e2.jpg

Orchestra playing at night:
3746173716_e35fbf1229.jpg

Wore these beaters all weekend. Good choice, really comfy shoe

UnDSed these today for my first day back at work:

yungjojo9 - Great pics. I love Paris, I was born there and spent the first couple of years of my life in the city because my parents lived there. Reallybeautiful place.

Nice kicks too. I'm yet to break out my pair of those BWs, saving them for the right time in NYC
wink.gif

yungjojo9 - I agree with Dan, those are some nice pics. I forget the name of the church in that first pic, but I remember going there. there are some greatviews of the city from the top. and if I remember correctly it's in the neighborhood with all the artists. very cool area, and amazing city indeed. Itoured around France for a month before I started grad school. it was a great experience. tho I never did get used to those hash/tobacco joints...

Sup Fam!

Pretty certain i'll be picking up those blk/red/gum AM1's at first chance, blue maxims too!

Jibby - welcome to the Fam dude, as for the sig...feel free to copy n paste or u can use this site (XFade) to do it for you. just pick ur options n then copy n paste the text in ursig. i copied the "teamposite" sig from some that s dub posted in the posite thread.
Jojo - beautiful pics man, hope i get to visit that city someday soon. also..dope mango stabs n blk/red bw's. ineed both of those.
Mike - me and you both! those damn SF 90's are impossible to come across, at least the legit pairs are. fakes areeverywhere though.

anyways, i popped in to post my pickup...both vnds with box for $160...only wanted the W&W's but i had to take the newspapers to get the deal.

anyways.....gotta get back to moving
mad.gif
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom