TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello fam, it's been a long time. i'm letting go of alot of stuff to help with my financial situation.... mainly my wedding. so my loss is your gain.if anyone is interested. hit me up!

nike air max 1 2004 huf
sz 9
worn once

i'll have more up soon.

Picked up these id...been looking for some with buffalo print on them. Regret not ordering a pair when they were available. Came with grey laces, but I hadneon laces from another id lying around.

Dan - Congrats on the job man! NYC is my favorite place in the States bar none. If only my wallet was fatter, and the weather was better.

Also, question for all you Max III Light owners. How is the fit? True to size? I'm interested in a pair.

Randy- They're narrow in width but fine in length to me. I don't have a wide foot either. Talked to Jene on the other site about them and he felt thesame way as well.

kumax95 - those are looking nice. y'all continue to have me lusting for some 97s and 98s to add to my collection

What is up Fam!
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

another Urawa siting
devil.gif
I usually dont buy used/ worn shoes.......butfor Urawa's there would be an exception
nerd.gif

Nice Steve.....me as well:

Final Grail, fits good, DS, and a very good price imo:

And other goodies (thanks Hameed for the AM Folders):

Cris.

slingman - you just had to add more fire to the Urawa blaze going on in here!! looking fresh sir!
Cris - nice pickup and sick pics as usual. pardon my lack of knowledge, but what year are those infrareds?

great pick up cris ! amazing how u got 3 grails in just like THAT

i never knew you had the euros cris . i would love to see collection pics from some Fam members who havent taken em in awhile. sometimes yall bust out pairs that leave me in awe not only because they are great pairs but also because i had no clue you were holding em

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Agreed, those AM Light IIIs are beautiful. I'd love a pair.

Justin - Didn't you wreck a pair in the washing machine?!?!
laugh.gif
frown.gif
yea....the white/black/purple pair....can't really say fully wrecked butthey aren't a good sight either...the leather chipped off in a few areas. they've been demoted to gym shoes now......definitely won't be tryingthat with the teal blue pair.
smh.gif

Bigred - nice pickups, i'm still holding out on copping both of those....they are pretty cheap right now too.
Cris - dude...you finding ALL your grails....u must be a member of the Knights Templar. HOA's or 08's?
nerd.gif

Steve - as always, quality shoes and shots!

small preview of something V's working on for me
devil.gif
....Proj:Mayhem.....i love it!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Bigred - nice pickups, i'm still holding out on copping both of those....they are pretty cheap right now too.
you know i had to hook him up, bigred, enjoy them buddy.

Thanks to all.........wierd, I feel lost cuz there's no grail I'm after anymore, haha, well one......Olympic USA Presto's
nerd.gif

And the Infra's are 2008's, got them for $155 shipped.

Cris.

i remember seeing those USA prestos at NT and was instantly turned off by those stars.....but then again i felt the same way when i held those viotechs in myhand....ughhhh

no ams for me lately, gonna go scope out this outlet friends and family this weekend

mayhem-i wasn't able to send out your card yesterday, dont think i will be able today too....ask around NYC and see if anybody has one?

Steve, dope pics! Hit me up on gmail!

Justin - can't wait to see what V has brewing for ya!

Redrum SB, nice to accidentally meet you this afternoon - lol. And if you stumbled into those Mint 95s in a sz 10 for that low low price u got your sfor, makesure you holler me
wink.gif

Mic - u sleeping much? LOL

Cris - nice Infras. Info on the backpack? I'm in need of a new one. I was gonna peep outlets this weekend with F&F card.

My p/u is late, according to tracking #. I should have tomorrow now. Aaaargh.....In the meantime, I slept on some Book of Ones AM1s this week for about $150shipped, VNDS (maybe worn a lil more than that). Eh, oh well.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^that's a good deal cris. and u forgot about one other grail.......AMS'
nerd.gif

.............Haha, nah, AMS' and KR's are not Grails anymore, I gave up.

.............Ron, it's an ACG Steel City.

Cris.

V - it's all good....if all goes as planned i won't have money for a long time
devil.gif

Flint - me either....the pics he sends me makes me more anxious than brainstorming with him on what to actually do!

messing around with some templates.....just torturing myself....

Nike...JUST DO IT!!!

Cris - No worries...enjoy the folders. Also, nice pickups. I've been waiting for the same backpack to arrive fromJN for weeks
tired.gif

Justin - purple gradients
eek.gif
Theformula can be so simple at times!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom