TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by likuidmental

Wore These....(Iphone cam sucks!) Sorry for the big Pics....

To pick these up from from a friend (Finally)

Austin - Just waiting on the blue ones now....

edge im waiting on them too, once they arrive ill def get you a pair.
all these PS are awesome. and jibby thanks for posting those pics. i think the black pair will be copped not sure about the others.
heads up, nike is having a 30% f&f sale. i got a coupon from a friend of mine, in store only.

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Justin can't you use a more modern template with a jacked up toebox and heel that extends over the outsole? at least that way we can get a more realistic look for when they drop again. that and some snakeskin/ mock croc
roll.gif

the Jedi 1s look dope and i'm not even into the Jedi SBs. can you do me a Denim Forbes now please?
wink.gif
then Ross, then Supa, then Hei... oh wait...
roll.gif
roll.gif
....i wouldn't even wanna waste the time with a moderntemplate.

Jack - i tried to get some PS's out of the side pic u posted of the gundams but it wasn't working out at all.i'm not too good with PS, the ones i posted were pretty easy since the site provided the PSD template and i just let the colors, shades, and ideas runrampant.......but from a raw pic you really need much more skill than i have. now that u mention it though, i'm gonna have to push my experimenting limitscause i can dream up AM98 colorways ALLLLLLLL DAY!!!!!!

Chris - i PRAY nike corrects that square toesyndrome and low-rise mudguard issue before they put the AM1 back on ID.

Adobo's ID's are
eek.gif
.......if i had those options again.....it'd be freebasing time!!!
indifferent.gif

Kuya Cris, good to hear! ( I still owe u pera for the package!! )

Ron, Deja isnt keeping me up all the time...I jump outta bed with pleasure around 6am to feed her!

Phil, I got you fam

try ebay.co.uk ( JD Sports exclusives )

or if you know someone in the UK it would make ur search easier

I love being a daddy!, first time going outta the house with Deja!
3775804119_94a4e3dd59.jpg

Have a good weekend fam

FAM!

mic: you're lookin' ill my brother, great to see you strolling with a happy and healthy baby and baby momma! keep a lookout for that shirt
nerd.gif

cris: glad to hear about your wife, nice QSs

hit up outback tonight with some friends and the wife...alice springs chicken is the jam!
smokin.gif

3775906653_86852ee249_o.jpg

Nice Mic.......I always say it, but it's nothing better than being a father, dope Patta Keds.

Thanks to all again....my wife is doing much better, she's grubbin' on some Hospital Fried Chicken right now, she hasn't eaten since 2 p.m.yeaterday..........

Cris.

Mic - you look like a proud father!! that stroller looks sick, but I thought the same thing about the spring. looks like the lady had you loaded up with thebags!
Cris - glad to hear that the misses is recouping with some good ole fried chicken
FAM - thanks again for all the info/pics on the sunbursts. I ended up picking up gooeys pair. so yea, THANKS GOOEY!! you da man!
oh and battleground, thanks for more pics of the sunbursts. even more glad I decided to cop from gooey...
hope y'all have a great weekend!

^^^^ even now i'm struggling to see what is, and what isn't part of that pram/ stroller
laugh.gif
looks hella cool anyway!

Chris - no probs my man. looks like they got there pretty quick too. glad you like 'em and i look forward to thepics
wink.gif

jibby - no probs to you either
wink.gif
thanks againfor the payment... that was one quick and easy transaction! (btw, Chris' pics were of wmn's Mesas ('03 Finishline exclusive?) not Sunbursts, hencethe genuine orange look on the swoosh). don't expect those when you open your box!
tongue.gif

off on a boat party tomorrow night so will catch up Sunday or Monday depending on what state i get in.

have a good weekend everyone!
peace

glad to hear everything went well with your wife cris

quick question to the NYC fam....
Are there any shops worth stopping to take a look at in Queens?
I'll be in Queens for the majority of the weekend so i thought i might as well ask...
Or am i better off just goin into the city?

have a good weekend y'all

^

uhh, you're better off just going into the city.

congrats again, kuya mic, when you coming to this side of the world?

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Mic - you look like a proud father!! that stroller looks sick, but I thought the same thing about the spring. looks like the lady had you loaded up with the bags!

my man. those are my bags
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Morning Fam,

Mic - What up my dude? That's a good look w/ the stroller and all
tongue.gif
. I hope you're doing well!

Battle - Nice pics.

Brick - Very nice.

To get coffee earlier(recycled).

I was in my photobucket anyways(recycled).

Later,
Jerrod

Jerrod - dope pics as always

Chris - thanks again fam
wink.gif

Mic - fatherhood is a beautiful thing isn't it?

Justin - very nice cw's

Cris - Glad to hear all is well

Have a good weekend fam!!

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom