TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gooeywooey

BIGRED - no i don't know him in person. i just bought some Drury 87s off him & talked him through the transaction as it was his 1st Ebay sale - he seems a cool dude. i felt suicidal when i saw those Escapes go for $51. for some reason the new Ebay layout (for co.uk anyway) doesn't say if it's been ended early or even if by 'buy it now' anymore. i had to confirm with him just so i could sleep
laugh.gif
hahaha. that's weird it doesn't show up on your layout. Unfortunately for me I spent more than 51 for them but i'm happy so its cool.
nice iD's back there

hey guys, not sure if you're privy to this info yet, but bing.com doubled their cashback through eastbay starting today. you get 50% of your purchase priceback after 60 days, no other strings attached. I just bought some red/yellow/white/black tailwind 92's and the obsidian/royal/white am90s for $150 shippedand I have $75 in my cashback account already. It's a good deal if you don't mind waiting the 60 days. stuff is disappearing fast though so hop on it.am2k9's, a couple am90s, those red/black and white/black am1's, all three colors of the tailwind 92's, and a lot of this stuff is already on saleso you can get a steal of a deal. good luck!

by the way, I suggets you buy 2 pairs because they ship single pairs in a plastic bag. 2 or more pairs get shipped in a box.

What's up people............Monday, blah.

Good stuff all around!!!!!!!

A couple purchases came in today, will post later............

I have a total of 3 TEAM AM FAM tees left people.........1 of each (S, M, L).

Lmk.

Cris.

Sling, Balik, and Avngrguild killing it. Avn, those pics of your 95s a few pages back are awesome.

All my shoes are boxed up now as I'm moving, but I've been wearing these

Thanks, hope to be part of the fam someday. I'm just waiting on picking up a few more pairs and a little extra time to do a collection post. Great stuffeveryone.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

hey guys, not sure if you're privy to this info yet, but bing.com doubled their cashback through eastbay starting today. you get 50% of your purchase price back after 60 days, no other strings attached. I just bought some red/yellow/white/black tailwind 92's and the obsidian/royal/white am90s for $150 shipped and I have $75 in my cashback account already. It's a good deal if you don't mind waiting the 60 days. stuff is disappearing fast though so hop on it. am2k9's, a couple am90s, those red/black and white/black am1's, all three colors of the tailwind 92's, and a lot of this stuff is already on sale so you can get a steal of a deal. good luck!

by the way, I suggets you buy 2 pairs because they ship single pairs in a plastic bag. 2 or more pairs get shipped in a box.

So do you actually get CASH back or you get money back in account to spend? How does this thing work and where can I find more info?

you get money in hand after 60 days. i've been doing it a while, have gotten about $500 deposited to my paypal over the last 18 months or so. it'slegit. go to bing.com/cashback for details. there will be a link to "cashback stores" under the "shopping" link. find eastbay, click thelink, it makes you log in or sign up first, then it transports you to eastbay. any purchase you make during that session will earn you the 50% cashback pendingin your bing.com account for 60 days, then you can withdraw the money.

Not a member, just starting into the kick game but AM 95's are my weakness. Love the kicks. Crazy pics of all the grey's by some of you.
eek.gif
I hope someday my collection will look like that.

Just posting some AM's I picked up, nothing special, just figured I'd contribute.

Not the most comfortable, but got for cheap & go with Raiders Jersey real well.

My start of 95's

Chris those T's are fire...

Sup FAM!!

hope everyone had a great weekend
happy.gif

as always, there was so much dope stuff on the past few pages....laser blue 90's, JD95's and the other sick 95's hameed posted, stealth 90's, hufs, everything that steve posted
laugh.gif

great stuff!

wore these over the weekend.....

hey all!! hope all is good with everyone.

i've been MIA moving into our first home this weekend. We're almost all in.

Went out for a bit after the move to celebrate the big 3-0 and un-DS'd my Hold Tights.

Again, hope all is well with everyone! Once we're all settled I'll be back on the regular.

Take care!

-Andrew-

Cleveland222 - congratulations boss! I just moved into my first home as well last month. it's a great feeling, but the move can be a pain.

just have a quick question for those of you who have received shipments from the UK. the sunbursts that gooey sent me arrived in NY on the 5th and areapparently still there. I'm just curious if things take longer to clear in NY or what considering my RMK shipment cleared in a day or so through SF. anyinfo is appreciated. thanks

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Cleveland222 - congratulations boss! I just moved into my first home as well last month. it's a great feeling, but the move can be a pain.

just have a quick question for those of you who have received shipments from the UK. the sunbursts that gooey sent me arrived in NY on the 5th and are apparently still there. I'm just curious if things take longer to clear in NY or what considering my RMK shipment cleared in a day or so through SF. any info is appreciated. thanks

yes, it should just sit there, atleast what the tracking says, it may just show up today or tomorrow without the shipping details being updated. you'llhave them by wednesday for sure

Viet - Thanks for the package.

Mayhemgatz - Nice USA's. I'm too scared to break mine out. They are just way too clean.

For today....

^^^thanks.....& u should definitely break 'em out!

Jibby - like neukicks said.....dealing with customs in NY is like the lottery, it all depends on what's going on inthere when ur shoes arrived. most likely ur shoes will arrive and ur tracking will say it's still in customs.

neukicks & mayhem - thanks for the heads up. I figured that might be the case. but when my order from RMK blazed from HK, through customs, to me in oregonin 3 days I was amazed. it even updated me each step of the process. anyhow, I'm not stressing or anything just curious of the differences. thanks againfor the info

Cris - that made my night at work
roll.gif
what a classic!

crazy_karate_face_3.jpg

i'm actually waiting to see if they'll release it on Blu Ray
laugh.gif

Timothy, yeah don't worry you'll get the shoes sooner or later
wink.gif
. i think the speed things take to process and also the available tracking info more than likely has something to do with the agreement with Royal Mailand USPS. Royal Mail don't offer an outgoing EMS (which sounds like what RMK used) so our parcels probably go into a lower level of priority.

^ thanks boss. I'm not too concerned, I was just wondering if it really was sitting there or what. I was amazed at how fast my RMK order went through(after they finally shipped it that is). I actually have another pair on it's way from the UK (thanks to a mayhem heads up) so it will be interesting tosee how long that one takes and how the tracking works. anyhow thanks again. I'm looking forward to rocking them
devil.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Cris - that made my night at work
roll.gif
what a classic!

crazy_karate_face_3.jpg

i'm actually waiting to see if they'll release it on Blu Ray
laugh.gif

Timothy, yeah don't worry you'll get the shoes sooner or later
wink.gif
. i think the speed things take to process and also the available tracking info more than likely has something to do with the agreement with Royal Mail and USPS. Royal Mail don't offer an outgoing EMS (which sounds like what RMK used) so our parcels probably go into a lower level of priority.

.............Haha, and what came in today:

To complete this:

These also came in today:

Lookin' for older release Presto's in a size Small now, so if you're sellin, lmk please.........

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom