TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Vans, 1 SB (Red Supreme Blazers), Jays (Blk Cement 3, CDP4), the rest are AM's, that's about it.....I sold a lot, way more than half, went from400-500+ to about a little more/under 100 now.......

Cris.

Dallas - Cris's collection runs DEEP. Dude's got all kinds of stuff.

Cris - AMAZING pick up on both of those Prestos, I'm always on the look out for older Prestos but never seem to find a colourway I want in decent enoughcondition for the right price.

UKBased - Post those shoes. You know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

Great stuff all round Fam.

* Edit * Beat me to it Cris
laugh.gif
But you're kidding right? I'veseen you with ALL sorts over at that other site...

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Cris - that made my night at work
roll.gif
what a classic!

i'm actually waiting to see if they'll release it on Blu Ray
laugh.gif

Timothy, yeah don't worry you'll get the shoes sooner or later
wink.gif
. i think the speed things take to process and also the available tracking info more than likely has something to do with the agreement with Royal Mail and USPS. Royal Mail don't offer an outgoing EMS (which sounds like what RMK used) so our parcels probably go into a lower level of priority.

.............Haha, and what came in today:

To complete this:

These also came in today:

Lookin' for older release Presto's in a size Small now, so if you're sellin, lmk please.........

Cris.
OH THOSE USAs...i thought you were referring to the one with stars all over them
prestous.jpg

i pm'd you about some prestos...

also why can't more am2k9s have 3m on the midsole? just noticed this wmns pair has em

2e17w3n.jpg

2r59ukh.jpg

Originally Posted by battleground03

Thanks for the info. on the 2K9 Cris and Mod. Hopefully I get them

Got a pick up in today, I've wanted these ever since I found out they were releasing. Thanks again Vivrantchino for the heads up.
3796786349_d338ea7eb3_o.jpg

awesome, glad you got em chris. i went back a week ago they didnt have my size
frown.gif

just got back from florida for a mini vacation, so much heat to comment on. if anyone can help out with those JD 95s please let me know! ill post pics of mypickups tomorrow sometime (thanks itsmedallas they are siiiiick)

WOW!!! Fam!!! Still going strong!!! There's too much heat the last couple of pages!

Mine for the past couple of days..

And Today....

MOD - nice HOAs. glad I was able to pick up a pair recently too. oh and, lets see some more nature shots of your beautiful country!! this old geologistcan't get enough
likuid - loving the opiums, as well as the rest. the leather on those things is so buttery..
neukicks/mayhem - you were spot on with the timing man. got the delivery notification today when I got home. will be picking them up on the way to worktomorrow! thanks again gooey. hopefully will be posting pics tomorrow

Cris great pickup on the USA prestos. My buddy used to rock those in college and I was always kind of envious; that was probably 9 years ago.

The advertising that they play on NT now is pretty f-ing lame

^ Tell me about it. Since when did they start running these video ads? Ridiculously annoying. It's also ludicrous that you get a ton of fake sneaker ads...what a joke.

i did that, script blocker, but now my internet looks weird...i dont feel like messing wit the settings either lol.....

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Crisuno- is that all you collect man just AMs? I've seen a pair of blazers but any jordans or SBs?
good choice of sbs. my collection has all kinds of stuff, too bad my picture taking skills blow and i don't have a nice camera.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

MOD - nice HOAs. glad I was able to pick up a pair recently too. oh and, lets see some more nature shots of your beautiful country!! this old geologist can't get enough
Ta dude, non DS so i can wear them without giving a +#%* which is good.

I'll do some more nice backgrounds for you dude.

cris - nice pick up on those prestos. those look pretty sweet.
likuid - dope rotation. i miss my opiums
frown.gif

Modz - where's that collection post? I don't think i've ever seen your collection
broke these out during my trip to NYC over the weekend

they're not so clean anymore
frown.gif

guess i gotta get on picking up the jason markk cleaning kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom