TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these Nike clowns and their new mesh
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

there goes a beautiful colorway that i wont be copping

gooey- they didnt happen to have a US10.5 did they? they cw is nice enough for me to consider getting even with that new "mesh"

damn you gooey!!! got me sweating more JDs. I've never seen that mesh before, but yea it's even lamer than some of the others they have come up with...

thanks for the pics Gooey.. I think I just might need those a little more than before lol

That colorway on those 90s is nice! Definitely, not diggin' that "mesh" though. That material is also featured on the following pair of GR AM90sI saw at Footlocker the other day.

325018-014_10.jpg

I can't wait for the Hot Red AM95 though!

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

been going through a load of old mags recently and found this in a 2001 issue of Maxim
3816572328_e0b15296f2.jpg

...i actually remember hunting my pair down the very same day i saw this.
So beautiful...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

dope blue toes Prez, and even more
pimp.gif
'00 Royals!

none of my new pickups have arrived yet, but my bro in law got these today - thought i'd post so the FAM could take a better look:

Hot Red 90s (yet another JD exclusive)
3816533872_d16e0ca9c7.jpg
3816530426_6bd92a0606.jpg
these are sick bro!!! i even like the mesh man. something new. remind me of pigeons for some reason. if anybody has a lil pigeon emblem i suggeststicking that bad boy on and some red or infrared laces. Again these are sick. How much did they go for?

Prez - sick pick up man! Those royal blue max 1s are and have been my grails for some time. Blue toe structures are nice too

Gooey Wooey - Hot Red 90s have a such an epic colorway, too bad about the mesh, but it seems almost like a different material instead of the cheapo crapthey've been using lately

Size? also has those 90s and they are showing up as having half sizes.........sooo tempted but am after other stuff at the moment

UK Retail is £89.99

^ my bad - that's certainly a first! along with going up to US14, it looks like JD are slowly improving things... at the cost of an extra £5 on the pricethough.

strange also how they're 'exclusive' product is now leaking to Size? (same company but a lot less stores with more limited shoes for those thatdon't know).

Gooey- I just got through peeping your flickr pics...........left me breathless
smokin.gif

hey guys, sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this but i know several of you have dealt with this before. i made a BIN offer on an auction on theauction site and the seller told me to pay them first via paypal and then they will end the auction for me. does that sounds safe? if I send them money,there's nothing connecting the money to ebay, so couldn't they just keep my money leaving me with no way to fight it? will paypal protect me in thatsituation, or should I just ask the seller to please end the auction first before I pay so I have an invoice? thanks for any suggestions.

also, anybody have a shot of the tag inside a pair of safety orange 95s (not team orange)? thanks.

by the way, those hot red 90s are nasty, love 'em. the mesh is very questionable, but I think the rest of the sneaker was executed very well. as always,JD making moves!

dope blue toes Prez, and even more
pimp.gif
'00 Royals!

none of my new pickups have arrived yet, but my bro in law got these today - thought i'd post so the FAM could take a better look:

Hot Red 90s (yet another JD exclusive)
3816533872_d16e0ca9c7.jpg
been out of the loop for a bit, but these are really nice looking

quality photo-taking too

Cris, next time I do an ID, I'll consult you first, because I don't have an eye for color.Today:
371832141.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom