TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4172859134_023d9ef825.jpg

Mic - Cant wait to see the whole shoe. I know you might be the one of the few to get them 0.0

SO much heat in here.

Mine came today.

Returning Purples and USA. I messed them up, SMH.

Wore my Bearcats pair today...

Kickjunkees pair looks nice
pimp.gif

posting from the iPod ; having to squint or scroll endlessly FTL.

Might have one or two pickups that will suffice as early Christmas gifts...

Beater structures today that really shouldn't be my rain shoes...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Returning Purples and USA. I messed them up, SMH.
i'm assuming because you used the midnight fog option instead of the silver?

Yep, and the damn Silver mesh. Don't know how that slipped passed me. Also returning USA for same reason. Damn FOG!

Geez.... All the IDs are lookin' real good! My original order of 4 is finally getting home! I was able to get an order in on the second day they were out!I tried to let people know know they were up!

I had to leave again for work, so I haven't seen any yet!(Thanks for the pics everyone!)

...Ordered 4 more today!

Thanks all!

Take care.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i actually have ONE left sample shoe of this model, i use it to house my keys lol

got my maxes today, the midnight fog was much darker then the nikeid screen, but i'm thoroughly pleased with the result, however HOT RED laces -/= infrared laces....

24y47k0.jpg

No flash

now i have to wait for the pair i made the wifey for xmas, and the pair she made me,a nd if i have some more left over $$$$.....more pairs will be made.....

Is the Base Silver or White?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dope

So it's official...If the UPS delivery guy decides to show up tonight, hes getting punched right in the mouth. I've been waiting for my IDs as well assome other stuff to show up, i checked the status online this morning at work and it said it was on a truck headed to my house. I get home....no packages. Itsnow 7:30pm and still nothing...WTH is going on?!?! Enough venting..for now. On another note, everyone's IDs are looking sweet.

1482583eef5a0fb89a74553fe692175b0d0cde4.pjpg
trynna make an AJ 4 here, suggestions welcomed fellas. I had splatter on the front and back overlays, but it's not showing.

Can't decide if I like my white/red/black pair or not.....I knew this is what was gonna happen if I started making ID's too. I just sit and stare lol.It's definitely more infrared than I thought. It seems to be almost pinkish. I don't think I'm 100% happy and that may be reason enough to shipthem back especially for the price. Is the return a hassle?

Ucasta-
pimp.gif

hey size 12 FAM- I got a pair of Vivid 90s today DS, seller sent wrong size or listed wrong size. Get at me if interested.

ZM, wut red did you use? I actually like those and it looks infrared or salmon to me. No pink at all imo.

I used the sport red reflective on the swoosh and the sport red on laces and sole. Maybe I'll wait til its light outside again and reevaluatehaha....Don't have the best lit spot in the world here. Also I think these may run a little bigger than the QS. I jumped to a 9.5 when I got my red QS andmy red AM 95's and these feel a good tad bigger than my QS. I notice it a lot because I have to compromise with sizing between comfort on left foot and theshoe falling off on my right foot since my right foot is a few sizes smaller due to being born with a club foot. I bet I can get away w/ a size 9 on theseID's and have both feet being very happy haha.

Nice IDs everyone!
pimp.gif
Too much to comment on, so I won't even attempt.

For the record, who picked up the Yellow Streak 95s tonight for like $25 shipped?
nerd.gif
I had to work late and by the time I went to bid, there was only about 45 seconds left. Long story short, my phone was being slow and I ended upmissing them
mad.gif
. Hopefully atleast a fammer was able to get them.

Have a good one guys! Long day of work tomorrow, so I will see ya'll in about 24 hours (or 10 pages) from now
laugh.gif

Were those the 10.5 Yellow Streak 95s?

Not me; shoes looked too beat.

I also want to know who won those 10.5 Air Max IVs as well for like $52 + shipping

Zmdawg...I did the same pair, but no reflective, white laces and Blue accents (pink accents and pink reflective swoosh for the wife) and I'm very happywith the end result all except the white suede. It looks more of a bone or off white than white. With my white laces you can reall see the different shades.I'll be sending the two back and mess around with some other color combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom