TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are on my feet today . . .

2hz7dpi.jpg

shaun...no problem...email replied
glasses.gif

threw these on to run some errands...really really happy I ended up picking these up on NDC
4207114818_2e10b07754_o.jpg

Greg you da man! Thanks. Dope Pattas! Need to break mine out soon.

Dope Atmos Tyler.

and to Santa lol...much appreciated as well! looks like everything is working out...glad I stayed patient for once haha.

thanks T21D, I am going to give that a try.

edit: to save the rest of you the trouble, no phone orders until 12/26 on the patta's.
eyes.gif
guess I'll just have to try my luck then. 11 is one of the most popularsizes though, so I'm not holding my breath. if anybody has money to cover and can scoop for me, I will paypal you right now. let me know. thanks!

Everyone take 5, smoke'em if you got'em. Those (white/green cw) might even pop up on the NDC. Just check every morning tommorrow through the 26th(depending on your time zone) on the new arrivals section.

whats up guys, i found these old pics on my comp and thought you guys will enjoy
pic from sportie la couple years ago, look at all those am95
380003360.jpg

powerwall at NTLA
380003350.jpg

these are from an event in la years ago called "soled out"
380003606.jpg

380003611.jpg

380003622.jpg

380003625.jpg

380003628.jpg

380003631.jpg

haha, oh yeah, if I
smokin.gif
what I got I might forget all about thepatta's.
laugh.gif
thanks though, I will keep an eye on NDC. that would bethe best, really, because then you can get free shipping.

oh and nice pics, all that powerwall stuff is crazy. I've always wondered, what does "BRS" stand for? I know those 87's with the green meshare called "BRS" but I never knew the story on those...

^ Correct sir.....

Ah man, only if I was back at the Powerwall at NTSF when I got my BRS', I would've just said, "Give me what you have in a size 8/8.5......."Haha.

At that time, some guy did, I over heard, "I'll get the whole wall in a size 11 if you have them.........."

Cris.

yah at NTSF I heard the line was super long as it was so I didn't even make the trip to the bay :-(
i got my HOA am1's and am95's at the mall and that was all. I found the blue woman's like 3 weeks later.
i wish i had more money at the time then i would have scooped up grape 95's and tried to get some of the one time only's

I believe it's $110...

Cris - that's crazy. I bet that person ended up caking if he sold 'em off! and so Blue Ribbon Sports was the brand that Nike came out of, basically. Isee. I assume the colorway was related to an early waffle runner or something? thanks for the info!

trakalot is that first pic,from sportie la....when me t21d,ucasta and a couple more friends visted la we went to sportie la and they had a bunch of air maxfrom 01-04 ,all for retail as well just all small sizes....8-9....has anyone been to sportie la lately?

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

trakalot is that first pic,from sportie la....when me t21d,ucasta and a couple more friends visted la we went to sportie la and they had a bunch of air max from 01-04 ,all for retail as well just all small sizes....8-9....has anyone been to sportie la lately?

Ive never been, but thats where my most recent pick up is from via Fammer UFB.

Cris1 a xl right?... s dubl..it was dope when we visted....they had a bunch of old stuff huarache both trainers and runners,a lot of air max 87 sc,95s 93s,andspiridons, they also had ds cool grey xi and this was back in 07'....I belive

Tellyjesko...all these good spots are like 2hrs from me and Ive never been
smh.gif
I went to NTLA for the first time like a month ago. I guess I just find it easierto shop online for kicks...but I def need to take the trip. Probably plan it sometime within the next couple of months....maybe tax time so I'll have somedough to drop
devil.gif

dang i want me my id's and patta's, but those grape 95's are looking dope and we both wear the same size. smh....idk what to do.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom