TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

What in the H E double hockey sticks are these???

hmmm shoe is weird. the buffalo was option at 255 4 years ago. but the gum sole i dont remember ever being a option there, but i could be wrong. the mesh lookslike the newer style mesh as well. i have no clue, maybe a id from overseas???

FAM!

lots and lots of newcomers coming in and visiting...always a good look
AMFAM is blowing up in 2010!
just don't %%%% around and get this locked!
laugh.gif

3364011172_9961b67843_o.jpg

PS....Mike, don't be shy and drop those purps on my chin!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tak

So whose the wise guy that got that size 12 black patta auction to end early? 0.o

Looks like I wasn't the only one watching that. I was wondering the same thing.

supamars....are you happy with how the white suede turned out on the quarter and overlay? I sent two pairs back because of how it was off white/bone colored.

AM87...Safaris
smokin.gif
nice. Vios and Safaris within a week
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by jkjordan

bahunt8 and others that might be interested, St. Alfreds in Chicago got a restock of the Blue Denim Pattas and are selling them tomorrow. They are taking phone orders. I have no idea how many and how much, but you may want to give them a call tomorrow.
Much thanks sir. I really appreciate the tip.
pimp.gif

Able to get my size for retail.

No problem. Glad you got your pair. I was tempted to get another pair, but decided one was enough.

Originally Posted by s dubl

supamars....are you happy with how the white suede turned out on the quarter and overlay? I sent two pairs back because of how it was off white/bone colored.
s dubl - completely
happy.gif
. i feel as though its not asnoticeable from far away with the colorways i selected, plus it allows the silver and midnight fog that i used on the swoosh to be more apparent. you id anyothers?

SMS - awesome pickups... still debating on picking up that 3rd c/w
brian - 97's arent my favourite model, but those are looking good... black/white is always effective
am87 - congrats on the grail
pimp.gif
... would love to get my hands on a pair.... sometime this year for sure

01a165355dd745913bbd2f24ee33058dc116b1d5.jpg

46316e3656d042993fe6e0097a20d49c2bdd93c0.jpg

DJ Kaos from Germany made a collaboration with Nike iD to produce this pair of Air Max 1 in a special package which include a pair of Nike Air Max 1Studio's iD, a messenger bag, a mix CD and a collectible poster. This collection is so limited that only 20 packs were produce and only available for hisfriends and media.

Originally Posted by nike air max syndicate

DJ Kaos from Germany made a collaboration with Nike iD to produce this pair of Air Max 1 in a special package which include a pair of Nike Air Max 1 Studio's iD, a messenger bag, a mix CD and a collectible poster. This collection is so limited that only 20 packs were produce and only available for his friends and media.
Wow thanks for the info... Where did you find this out?

supamars...I really liked my pairs other than the white being off. Yeah I re-did the pairs I used white and changed it to a different color.

Gameover...Im a fan of 180s, but I only have 2 pairs..HOAs, and the '09 version. Id love a pair of Opiums for a good price..or the Black/Silver pair from afew years back.

Not really feeling those IDs up there...I dont like the midsole color. Other than that they look pretty good.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by nike air max syndicate

DJ Kaos from Germany made a collaboration with Nike iD to produce this pair of Air Max 1 in a special package which include a pair of Nike Air Max 1 Studio's iD, a messenger bag, a mix CD and a collectible poster. This collection is so limited that only 20 packs were produce and only available for his friends and media.
Wow thanks for the info... Where did you find this out?
i have type the words nike air max 1 DJ Kaos at google images thats the way how i have find them
smokin.gif

and i could remember that i have saw them before from a european website a couple off years ago
wink.gif

id love a pair of Opiums for a good price..or the Black/Silver pair from a few years back.
you aint lyin, been lookin for a decent price for opiums for awhile now
smh.gif
smh.gif

i got a show that still has those black/silvers but dude be frontin on price
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

SMS - awesome pickups... still debating on picking up that 3rd c/w
brian - 97's arent my favourite model, but those are looking good... black/white is always effective
am87 - congrats on the grail
pimp.gif
... would love to get my hands on a pair.... sometime this year for sure

Thanks. AM97s aren't high up on my level of preference but the colorway and materials were too good for me to pass up.

Spoiler [+]
The quality on these is still below average. The crease on my left shoe was there when I got these and the cut of the white leather piece across the toebox is slightly different on both shoes.
smh.gif

i can't remember if these pics were posted but i dont think so. anyways if so then its a repost

fall10nike7.jpg

fall10nike8.jpg

and another pic of infrareds
fal10nike9.jpg

wow...look at the toe box on those infras
ohwell.gif

crystal blues on the other hand
smokin.gif

thanks for the pics!

wow...look at the toe box on those infras
ohwell.gif

crystal blues on the other hand
smokin.gif

thanks for the pics!
IMO -95's are looking good.....is that supposed to be the reverse grape cw?

Shaun - How's it goin' Man!

Chris - I like Excite Bike, I can still here the music inside my head

Airon - Those 95s are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I don't think I'll be picking those Infrared 90s, I think I'llstick with my HOA's

and btw,,, my favorite 180s

Peace!
EDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom