TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris...chill with all the heat bro.....haha

11.5 fat bubble Vars red 95s in buy/sell.

Mitchell- I'm all out of the FAM decals, next time I have a couple more made up ill let you know.

Cris, dope tags and decals too. Maybe you can hook up another Fam design so I can make a few more up? You know I got you covered.

LOL- kinda feeling like modzz rite now. Thinking of what pair too wear come work time..

I'm out...

Nice stuff everyone.  Earlier today.

4hee.jpg

Beautiful stuff as always FAM!! 

Hard to keep up in here.

Pic Request: 
Hopin someone in the FAM can help me out with a picture of the box tags on two pairs of Air Bursts?
2001 Safety Orange
1998 White & Red

I just need a pic of each box tag.  I'm trying to go Denver's route and recreate boxes for the shoes I don't have the original box for.
Any help is much appreciated, as always.  Thanks!

-Andrew-

Tons of good stuff over the last few pages
pimp.gif

Cris - cool pics.  And was your b-day nametag misspelled, or do you spell it Cris for the heck of it?  Just curious, haha.

kickz4show - thanks for the links, but post live auctions sparingly.  A lot of auctions get blown up whenever they're posted somewhere, and often (maybe even usually) there's already somebody in here trying to go after ones like that. I know I (and others) had been watching those for a week ever since they were first listed.

Brian/denver - you go after the usa's?
nerd.gif
 All that guy's stuff went astronomically high
tired.gif
.  Nice pic of your 95's back a ways too
pimp.gif

jamesyo - amazing condition on those
eek.gif
. Thanks for sharing
pimp.gif

babybully - are you freaking kidding me?  Spiridon trifecta in one weekend?  Not cool, man..................
laugh.gif
. Just kidding
pimp.gif
, but may I ask how this came about?

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Larrivee7 - interesting idea with the TMNT theme and WOW, you must be the first person that actually wants the brown midnight fog
laugh.gif
i think it looks dope on Chris BG's pair though, but i like brown on shoes anyway

Thanks man.  I don't know if I'd actually go for them, but fun to mess with.  I thought being able to swap the laces for the characters would give them a little more life/variety. The green from the old options would have looked better though (like on Cris's white/green pair in his collection post).  And I figured, if the fog seems brown anyway, might as well make the best of it
laugh.gif
.  Maybe they'll add a brown to the options eventually.  Very nice 87's too!  Sucks about the scuff, though.  

^ My real spelling is "Chris", I shortened it to "Cris" cuz when I use to tag, "Chrisone" didn't look too good, haha, Briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn referred to the same.

Mike, will do.

Cris.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

babybully - are you freaking kidding me?  Spiridon trifecta in one weekend?  Not cool, man..................
laugh.gif
. Just kidding
pimp.gif
I actually won some AMs on ebay a couple of weeks ago and met up with the guy since he lived nearby....he let me know that he was basically selling of his collection to fund his new hobby. Said he would give me a heads up before posting anything on ebay/NT/ISS
pimp.gif
. If only I had unlimited funds
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

laugh.gif
. Just kidding
pimp.gif
I actually won some AMs on ebay a couple of weeks ago and met up with the guy since he lived nearby....he let me know that he was basically selling of his collection to fund his new hobby. Said he would give me a heads up before posting anything on ebay/NT/ISS
pimp.gif
. If only I had unlimited funds
frown.gif
Awesome, good guy to meet sounds like.  What size are you (9.5-10 guessing from your sig)?  If he happens to show you anything good in bigger sizes (10.5/11), I have a.... uhhh....."friend" who might be interested
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Cris - looking good
pimp.gif

Seth - I didn't go after them because the price was too high by the end. I couldn't believe those auctions. $235 shipped for AM2's?? man. I still get mad thinking of the pair in my size I missed DS for $60 shipped and that was barely a year ago I think... and the USA triax for $155 shipped??? good lord! the last pair DS in my size (the pair you ended up with eventually) went for like $25 just a few months ago. I don't get ebay sometimes.

and major cosign on posting live auctions. folks, please don't post "heads up" on live auctions in here, we are typically always watching this stuff. if you really think you are in on something the rest of us won't find, then please PM a fam member or use the fam Facebook page for the heads up (pm me or whoever for info if you aren't on there yet). there's just way too many lurkers in here for heads up to be helpful to fam in the thread. thanks!

edit: btw, Cris, sick pics.  I long for those W&W's, very nice.

Originally Posted by crisone

For today:

Cris.

sorry to quote a pic, but too damn
pimp.gif
especially teamed up with that denim.                      ...i feel yet another iD's about to go in the locker
tongue.gif

Justin - how long's it been so far?? this wait is killing me!
laugh.gif

Brian - I know man, his stuff was nice and all.  But wow! 
eek.gif
 I think those '98 AM IV's went for more than the AM2's did!  Ridiculous, I've got a pair of those that are too small for me (sz 10) just sitting that I guess I need to list haha.  If I could get even half that much, I'd be ecstatic.  That sucks that those Triax went so high.  They're one of my favorite pairs, but they're not worth that much.  I thought having the other more sought after pairs listed might help you get those cheaper, but I guess it just drove up the traffic
eyes.gif

Brian - I know man, his stuff was nice and all.  But wow! 
eek.gif
 I think those '98 AM IV's went for more than the AM2's did!  Ridiculous, I've got a pair of those that are too small for me (sz 10) just sitting that I guess I need to list haha.  If I could get even half that much, I'd be ecstatic.  That sucks that those Triax went so high.  They're one of my favorite pairs, but they're not worth that much.  I thought having the other more sought after pairs listed might help you get those cheaper, but I guess it just drove up the traffic
eyes.gif

My size 10 chili green 98's sold for like 30 bucks last year, in good wearable condition.  I had to get rid of them because they were too tight.  The 98's run real small.  This 10.5 was perfect, but I didnt think they would end that high.  Crazy.

Denver - sick 95 pic a few pages back
Cris - loving those IDs. those are my faves of all I have seen posted.
looking forward to those 180s coming out in 2010
happy monday y'all!

El Bro - Yes they do. They're small and very narrow and I even have a narrow foot.  I thought I'd try to squeeze into a 10 as well when I got mine, not happening
laugh.gif
. Did you see the other two he listed?  One of the cw's I don't ever remember seeing before.  Pretty rare I would think.

Justin - check your PM bro
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom