TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet hay-zeus @ the 96 FL bursts up on the bay right now...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I appreciate all the love and kind words, fam!  That means a lot to me.  Spelling out "Love" with the laces isn't my idea though.  I got the idea from someone who did the same thing with a pair of Jordan XI's.  I figured I'd take my shot at it though, and use a pair of kicks that I love. 

Either way, here's one more picture from my photography assignment that pertains to this thread . . .

x2ujvq.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

I appreciate all the love and kind words, fam!  That means a lot to me.  Spelling out "Love" with the laces isn't my idea though.  I got the idea from someone who did the same thing with a pair of Jordan XI's.  I figured I'd take my shot at it though, and use a pair of kicks that I love. 

Either way, here's one more picture from my photography assignment that pertains to this thread . . .
Dope shot!  *right clicked save

Kickz  All good homie. You might wanna keep them on watch and hope they dont skyrocket.  Nice iDs you have there.

Steve - should have kept my mouth shut, colours look so much better in your pics
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Brian - yes the Thunderstorms are wmns, but they must be one of the rare models that were prod. in larger sizes, Justin has a wmns 13.
Mic - damn it's a small world, just found out my Dutch buddy Rakesh is a friend of yours too.
spacej23 - so it was you
mad.gif
j/k bro, an amazing pick up. i can't really complain with what i've bought these last few days. great assignment pic(s) too.
Mike -
eek.gif
at the fatness... almost SB style.
the Nelmeister - how could you forget already?!
laugh.gif
nice spacej inspired too!

these beauties turned up today from Napsize, i love 'em so much i'm willing to take the risk (again):

4389119762_a8ca21db25.jpg
4389116164_4f9a1bfed8.jpg

3rd time lucky i hope.

today:
4388364887_8b978b5b62.jpg

tonight:
4389130798_601cc8cb04.jpg

couldn't resist
tongue.gif

Gooey, you stay breaking my heart.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Beautiful Pools, and good luck with them. size? you willingly to move them?
nerd.gif

andrewdice - Nice pickup on the Currys.

gooeywooey - so much heat in one post! Do you have a collection post floating around somewhere? I'd love to check out your whole collection.

space - another dope shot my dude!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Steve - should have kept my mouth shut, colours look so much better in your pics
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Brian - yes the Thunderstorms are wmns, but they must be one of the rare models that were prod. in larger sizes, Justin has a wmns 13.
Mic - damn it's a small world, just found out my Dutch buddy Rakesh is a friend of yours too.
spacej23 - so it was you
mad.gif
j/k bro, an amazing pick up. i can't really complain with what i've bought these last few days. great assignment pic(s) too.
Mike -
eek.gif
at the fatness... almost SB style.
the Nelmeister - how could you forget already?!
laugh.gif
nice spacej inspired too!

these beauties turned up today from Napsize, i love 'em so much i'm willing to take the risk (again):

4389119762_a8ca21db25.jpg
4389116164_4f9a1bfed8.jpg

3rd time lucky i hope.

today:
4388364887_7123e7ce04.jpg

tonight:
4389130798_601cc8cb04.jpg

couldn't resist
tongue.gif

GOODNESS!! Another pair?! Wish I had your collection, size 6 of course!

kickz - they're W11 = M9.5, i had a 10.5 (too tight, sold) and 12 (died after 2 wears) before.

Bangdak - thanks man, see above, and not a chance in hell
tongue.gif

Nick - no collection post but all my shoes past & present can be seen here.

are persian BW's worth 15$, if that purple part has been cracking, and the shoes white midsole has been sloppily repainted????.....curious is all lol

Fam, whut it do?

Gooey-Bangin'
pimp.gif

Fellas & ladies, if any of you are makin' ID's anytime soon and plan on using black laces, please hit me up asap.  I need some help.  Thanx

damn gooey u beat me by a few hrs they said at napsize... it was such a good price too, now that i see ur pics wow super nice pickup wish it was me

Damn gooey, I made it about 30 pages in on your flickr...I had to stop browsing because I got this face..
mad.gif
...and began throwing a temper tantrum. I might try and make it through the rest of your pics tomorrow
laugh.gif
. All I gotta say is your collection is superb. How many pairs do you think you've got stockpiled at this point?

V- $15 I say handle it and work that magic. Then ill send you some cash plus a little extra to hook my fat tongues up LOL o.0

What up FAM!!!!

kickz4sho- Those ID's are in my locker thanks to you. Beautiful! They will be purchased. Thankyou!

Mike- That's a damn shame about those BW's.

blackperl- That website seems legit, but the FULL sizerun of Atmos AM1's makes me wonder.....

nwt / Neil- Shhhhhhhhhh.......

Space- Love that pic too my dude!!!

Gooey- Great pix as always!

Have a great one FAM!!

-Andrew-

Jaythelegend- I was wondering when the crew would release also, and for how much. I feel like that am95 windrunner is a ripoff at $150 (TCA, i know)

Pool95s- Too dope, so when am95s fall apart does the sole just seperate or do they actually begin to crack?

Space- Pics are nice, had to save one

trakalot- I go a half size up

Always wanted a pair of BWs but man that cracking deters me

Thanks for the updates/info- always appreciated Fam

Up early hoping I have a short day @ work.... Really sick of this snow in NYC- Yall be safe out there

RL Treyce/SP2k8

MRS Modz bought me these today as a pressie coz i'm so damn nice.

I like em, light as, and you can feel the breath-ability through the toebox with the torch.

Pretty happy with her.

I may let her cook me dinner.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom