TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
once my mind gets past the similarities of the lower portion to the kenya tailwind, i like that shoe crisone. i think the laces are a great touch 
pimp.gif

^ Haha, oh damn, didn't notice that, I just started picking any color and just submitted really............

Cris.

I thought they looked a lot like the red/black/yellow tailwinds too (not the kenyas, but your other pair did resemble the kenyas, the one with the tri-color splatter). looks dope! I like the "pantone" idea, perfect for a graphic designer, haha.

Thanks.....maybe on the next one, I'll make it so it doesn't flow.......thinkin' outside the box.

Cris.

haha please, I'm sure you know plenty. pretty simple mixup being that the kenyas are essentially the black/red/yellows with green replacing the yellow. I'm still hoping to find a good deal one day on an og pair of either of those colorways...

Cris - where did you find those laces?

I haven't been able to find any similar pairs. I want a few to go for the Dave White look on some of my pairs.

^good lookin, i've been lookin for some speckled laces too, and some other colors as well

Does anybody know what the "X" in the last retro "Air Max 97 X" stands for?

did they come out in 2007? maybe it's 10th anniversary?

and to nwt below me, that's the 3rd time that seller has listed that pair, surprised nobody has picked them up yet.  

Size 12.... black/white/grey...mesh....big bubble...from the box it looks pre-2004... if it were only my size...
(if anyones watching this auction let me know and ill edit my post)

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and to nwt below me, that's the 3rd time that seller has listed that pair, surprised nobody has picked them up yet.  
that's what i thought too, but they just came out in Dec. from what i hear....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

that's what i thought too, but they just came out in Dec. from what i hear....
soooo maybe they're a retro of the 10th anniversary retro?  Nike makes no sense sometimes, so this theory could still be correct...

good stuff peeps. its a nice day in sacramento today, wearing shorts (damn my legs are white lol) and broke out the lunar woods

Cris- IDs looking dope

T21D- Those look good on the foot

Neukicks-niceeee my clots will be here this week (finally)

Thanks all....Airon, those Lunar Wood ACG's are dope, I still need a pair, 8.5 anybody???
nerd.gif

Cris.

What up FAM!!!

That patent mess of an AM seriously hurts my eyes. (Gaudy Pianos)

Love those ID's Cris! they came together well somehow.

On the Infra's........My pair ended up with TAK. I put them on and I just couldn't get past the "pink"
I'd have never worn them. I know I'm the exception, but OG colorway or not I'm not a fan.
If it were an actual red then maybe.........never had an older pair in hand.

wow really?? I'm definitely surprised they havent been sold by now... i guess the burst market isnt that big
With those materials and that colourway, plus the big bubble, i'd be willing to pay a premium for these... if only they were a couple sizes smaller

Fam-whut up!?

Bay-I still have those AM 95's.  They came out in '00 cause I bought 'em for myself as a graduation present.

Cris- Niiice

RL-Wut up boyeeeee??!!

Somebody make some kenya inspired AM's please so I can bite.
laugh.gif
  Also, don't forget me & my lace issue.  I know I PM'ed a few of ya.  What size lazes go in AM's?  45?  54?

too many good stuff on here, keep it comin'.

cris - ids look cool, definitely reminds me of the tailwinds.
nwt - saw your spotlight on the other site, good read.

haha please, I'm sure you know plenty. pretty simple mixup being that the kenyas are essentially the black/red/yellows with green replacing the yellow. I'm still hoping to find a good deal one day on an og pair of either of those colorways...

Def not the same red
wink.gif

dscn2389p.jpg

^there's a great example of nike doing the worst with a retro

"hey the originals were infrared"

"sure they were, but we only really have two options, make it varsity red, or this funny "infra-pink" colorway"

"varsity red it is, now lets apply it to the jordan vi's!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom