TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup FAM.

Killin' as usual.  Wish I could say the same, only things I'm killing is work and school. 

Hope everyone is doing well.

^ i was thinking the same thing. i sure hope these hit the us. i don't have a sportswear store near me, but at least i'll have a better chance of copping.

marco - they look to be all nubuck or soft suede or something, interesting. OG black on black runners always make me think they were made for officials or referees or something.

i'm slowly warming up to those parraxpattas...

Originally Posted by marco23d

Originally Posted by airon0828

i think the most interesting thing is that they are not pattas but parras, but gonna be sold at patta

parra air max 1
Well it's a collaboration between the shop Patta and the artist Parra. Parra's website doesn't sell shoes to begin with. They would sell out fast at both Patta and Parra's site, or anywhere for that matter, but I think it makes more sense to sell them at Patta.

understood, what i was getting at is that most of us assumed they were part of the 5th anniversary celebration for patta so we thought patta would be on the tongue. but they are not, they are only for parra. regardless they are like one in the same, just what we thought up to this point was wrong
laugh.gif

I see what you're saying. I didn't really remember this was all for Patta's 5th anniversary. I haven't really paid attention to these releases as much as others have. These would have to be my favorite out of the bunch though. They would almost go nicely with a 49ers jersey.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Sup FAM.

Killin' as usual.  Wish I could say the same, only things I'm killing is work and school. 

Hope everyone is doing well.

CORWINATOR!!!

Nice to see you checkin' in FAM . Hope all is well a part from work & school.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Cris - where did you find those laces?

I haven't been able to find any similar pairs. I want a few to go for the Dave White look on some of my pairs.

..............Here you go.

Cris.
What's the size for normal Air Max 1s on those laces? And 95s? 
Thank you.

Originally Posted by marco23d

I see what you're saying. I didn't really remember this was all for Patta's 5th anniversary. I haven't really paid attention to these releases as much as others have. These would have to be my favorite out of the bunch though. They would almost go nicely with a 49ers jersey.

yah the shade is not red enough though....next year though hopefully they do better...nike needs to come out with some newer sf giants and oakland a's inspired shoes soon
smokin.gif

TAK-naw, the 9.5 was the biggest, there were other random small sizes like a 7 and a 6.5, same goes with the maxims

Brick - the ID's look great! simple, but any of those basic colours on a shoe (silver/grey/white/black) together always look great

Daaz, my torches didn't peel, and i wore them all day. Maybe your foot is slipping around in them too much or something.

whats up AM fam i need some help checking if a pair of 95's is legit.. (Not much of an am head) I want to make sure if this CW was even made, since i have not seen this CW before. He doesn't have any pics other than stock pics like the one below. I emailed him for more pics, but no response yet. Any help will be appreciated thanks.
Nike-Air-Max-95-Black-Gray-Blue-688.jpg

dang the parra's come out on my bday
they would be a great present so hopefully they come out in the US

Fake, in all likelihood.

1. Plastic piece on outsole a little too wide, off-center, and out of proportion.
2. This colorway is supposed to be the Crystal Blue or Hyper Blue from 1998/1999? The plastic piece on the outsole is supposed to have the PSI markings. These don't.
3. Midsole looks like post-2005 AM95s with the very chunky dumpster butt effect. Air units are barely misshapen; look too much like an elliptical oval.
4. And there was no recent retro of this shoe yet; it's not supposed to look this pristine.

God...I wish those Parra's/Patta's would hit the US...somewhere where I could get my hands on them. Does CA have any NSW stores? Perhaps somewhere down in LA?

Hoping someone can weigh in on this...I know the Infrared 90s have released numerous times. I just pulled the trigger on a pair of the HOAs from 05 and was curious how they compared in quality/comfort to other releases.

whats up AM FAM?

I'm not really a big AM head, but have a pair of lights and love the comfort so I am looking for a pair of AM1s for a fair price.
I want a white, grey, or navy based sneaker but not really looking to pay more than 80 or 90 shipped. If anyone could point me in the right direction, your help would be appreciated.
size 11.5 or 12
nerd.gif

thanks.

baybully-congrats on that pair of '05s....still need a pair for my stack.

cbrooks- might as well drop a little extra and order you a pair of iDs.

.....and another size 11.5 / 12ers pops up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom