TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at justin's album cover you guys are cracking me up....

and i got lazy and forgot how much i love these although i don't like 97's at all. kashima 97's again....
photo-2.jpg

Originally Posted by nyceverything

Originally Posted by tak

LOL- Mayhem of NY has that CD cover type look poppin' off
No, no.  THIS is the album cover.
roll.gif
...That pic came out tough, all jokes aside that really IS straight album cover status, or a mixtape at least.

I can see it now.....mixtape by Young Air Max-"I RUN NY".  
laugh.gif

Justin/Dan - hit me up next time yall go to snap some shots. I'll run with and bring my Nikon.

and everyone else, awesome stuff as usual.

^ Yes sir, next is the Purple Denim's, unless I stumble upon the Parrtta's around retail which I HIGHLY doubt, gonna start buildin' my loot again.......

Cris.

Originally Posted by airon0828

and i got lazy and forgot how much i love these although i don't like 97's at all. kashima 97's again....

Howzit FAM- I was out in Sac on Sat.....didnt see you anywhere
nerd.gif

what up was haaatnin'. damn, fam stayyyys bringin' heat
smokin.gif

those album cover shots =
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

4455202328_eaaf123d21.jpg

^luhhduhhmercy boh boh!

The Rastas are back with avengeance!

Ok, we're moving towards another NY summit, this time with some SERIOUS camera action.  RL, blakredxiiigoat, Justin, Brian I know you'll be down... let's wait for some guaranteed warm weather and get on it!

Ok, we're moving towards another NY summit, this time with some SERIOUS camera action.  RL, blakredxiiigoat, Justin, Brian I know you'll be down... let's wait for some guaranteed warm weather and get on it!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tak

LOL- Mayhem of NY has that CD cover type look poppin' off
No, no.  THIS is the album cover.

4453172210_5ecb75401a.jpg

Thanks for all the comments Fam.  More to come in the near future...

this guy looking like a bootleg Dream....
the-dream-christina.jpg

I'm there!!!  

what month we doing this in.....might have to turn this into a cook out
smokin.gif
.. hell, any reason for me to have a bottle of my favorite drink

Kickz: Thanks, Sir!

Cris: Patta inspiration aside, your iDs remind me of ATCQ.

Won: ILLY pic of the Chloro Pattas!

Lex: Love the tag and shoes! I need to step my "taggin'" game up!

UNDFTD StabiDs for today (again / recycled)

o8uf42.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

nerd.gif
lol i went to dim sum with the family and was my buddy's house rest of the day enjoying the weather. where did you end up at? the new shiek's at downtown plaza has deals, picked up bo jackson air trainer II for $40
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ haha, yea that IS the album cover!! niiiice.
hey Justin, you ever been to Trinidad? I visited Grenada, which is pretty close, and had a blast. the people were very nice, the ladies cute, food was great, but the weed was meh. oh and the plane ticket was like $1400.
laugh.gif
...nah not since i was too young to 'member. Some of my fam is in Grenada at the moment, my cousin is going into his first year at a university out there. he's always bragging about the ladies too, i keep telling him to send pics but he keep holding out
tired.gif
laugh.gif

James - better get urself to NY one weekend
smokin.gif

Warren - dope Rastas....mo fiyaaaa
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RL - probably in may since april is likely to be flooded
tired.gif
...but who knows. whenever the weather is going to be piffery...it'll happen
glasses.gif

Dan - how did i know that pic was going to get posted? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Viet - *dead*
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(although i would love to be in bed with christina milian
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
)

Spoiler [+]

edit again...(i apologize in advance Kev)....but im going to need these...it's solidified
pimp.gif
(just not from nosneaker.com
laugh.gif
)
nike-air-max-24-7-navy-07.jpg

pics of the silver/volts from the nike thread
ilg7wp.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

nerd.gif
lol i went to dim sum with the family and was my buddy's house rest of the day enjoying the weather. where did you end up at? the new shiek's at downtown plaza has deals, picked up bo jackson air trainer II for $40
smile.gif
Met up with my brother and went to Chillis for some ribs. Checked out The Rack, Getta Clue, and Arden Mall  to see my partner at SP.  

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ haha, yea that IS the album cover!! niiiice.
hey Justin, you ever been to Trinidad? I visited Grenada, which is pretty close, and had a blast. the people were very nice, the ladies cute, food was great, but the weed was meh. oh and the plane ticket was like $1400.
laugh.gif
...nah not since i was too young to 'member. Some of my fam is in Grenada at the moment, my cousin is going into his first year at a university out there. he's always bragging about the ladies too, i keep telling him to send pics but he keep holding out
tired.gif
laugh.gif
yea the were def cute, but I can't tell you how many times I saw some 50 year old white dude with some native chick who looked statutory.  it was slightly disturbing though probably not as bad as some places, which is even more disturbing..

them silver/volt looks terrible 
sick.gif

the other colorway is dope as hell - especially since they ripped it from a great am95 
mad.gif

I travel easily
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

them silver/volt looks terrible 
sick.gif

the other colorway is dope as hell - especially since they ripped it from a great am95 
mad.gif

roll.gif
Agreed, the colorway is dope . . . I just don't like the materials they used. Even with leather they are worth picking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom