TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pickups Neukicks.

and a very underrated pair of shy pinks? brickSB!

gooey stays with the fire pickups!
pimp.gif

James...
smokin.gif
don't think these will come and go through your hands like the spring greens though.
laugh.gif

Michael - No more pick-ups?!?!
Gooey - Dope pick up. I too passed in the sale and have no idea why. I remember being in Oxford Street JD and staring at them for £55 and thinking 'I won't bother'. What was I thinking?

Back in Bristol I dreamed of having the odd shift at Size? - DO IT.

34g33av.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]can believe i am really unloading all my kicks here goes another of my favorites.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bye bye mr KR. hope your new owner will treat you well![/font]

purple patta 87s, obsidian 87's, now powerwall 87's, whew! then the red lights, always killing it in here...

gooey that job sounds really cool, you should do it!

G...I'd love to work part time at any sneaker store. You should do it! Nice lights...too bad they weren't what you expected
frown.gif

Chris...yuku didn't allow me to see your post last time around
smh.gif
dope pick up on the PWs, and clean 03s!

I haven't been home to check the new options, but is the orange the same orange that was available previously? If so I'd be careful using it until you see real pics of how it turns out...

Oh yeah....tonight is the deadline for the T voting right? Let's go Neon!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

34g33av.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]can believe i am really unloading all my kicks here goes another of my favorites.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bye bye mr KR. hope your new owner will treat you well![/font]

.............Ummmm, what size are these???  [squinting eys]Please don't let it be a size 8 or 8.5[/squinting eyes].

Cris.

Ricky & Kal: Thanks! Too bad there wasn't a Team Orange outsole option. I think the Zest version is more true to the OGs

aep7rl.jpg

Bonus:
15q9fyv.jpg

Huf Samples

osu810.jpg

Raygun Re-up

15f5fv7.jpg

Raygn Re-up

Man, I think my next order'll be the Stash & Yeezy (
embarassed.gif
) insprd pairs?

Thanks for the kind words on the PW's and 03's.

G - Nice Lights

I got one more pick up but I'm kinda getting flaked on
tired.gif

Does anyone else collect mcfarlane figures?
I did and I just have them sitting in a glass case. I'll take some pics

I don't even want to look a the new ID options.

BG- I feel you on the getting flaked on part.. Dude doesn't respond for Stash BWs and he just had them for sale not too long ago.

Has anyone ordered an iD with white on white or black on black paint splatter?  I want to see how it looks in person (or in pics lol). 
Please post pics if anyone has em.
Heres a few I did.  I'm sure you can all guess the inspiration.

11mahaw.gif

10yh0uv.jpg

6polu9.jpg

14snrr7.jpg

205pdtk.jpg

mvrr0o.jpg

xkn7yh.jpg

10p8ygw.jpg

126615h.jpg

battleground - Super pick up. I always wondered, what sort of things does the writing on those say?
Dan - A couple of non Air Max pick ups actually. But as today is pay day, I wouldn't have thought it'd be too long before the postman is bringing me AM goodness
smile.gif
gooey - Clean Lights. I'm also guilty of passing on them. Wonder what it was that made all three of us pass at sale prices - think they went down to £45 and I still didn't cop
embarassed.gif
. You reckon that Collective Disorder is worth the cash? Sold out online now, so hopefully Bristol Size? will have some stock.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

modz: what do you do... having the liberty to go fish about in rock pool... smh
laugh.gif

Hmm, i do stuff....
wink.gif

Here's my day trip.

Took the Great Ocean Road, one of the worlds best driving roads:

To Airies Inlet

And then took a stroll on the beach

Some great stuff around here at the mo, BG in 03s, some sweet Lights, rockin it as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom