TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem - you're kiddin' me right??!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What size?
tongue.gif

I don't know what's more ridiculous, that price, or the max bids from the other bidders
laugh.gif
That's gotta be steal of the century for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Mayhem - you're kiddin' me right??!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What size?
tongue.gif

I don't know what's more ridiculous, that price, or the max bids from the other bidders
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...10.5 so i won't enjoy them being on my feet
ohwell.gif

my max bid was $600.....i swore they would skyrocket...but they didn't
smh.gif

now i'm:

whose got those black pattas for me now?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ray...you got me
glasses.gif

april_fool_016.jpg

I've just realised... April Fools. Justin you complete p**ck!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Good one... VERY good one.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course I take it back IF it is legit, but I can't find it on the completeds.

On another note, after failing with the +41s I thought I'd chase up some DS BRS (my fave 87s) from the same seller - SOLD, so I went to Lacebag for the Parras I had my eye on - SOLD...
mad.gif
That's a bad 24 hours. Gonna have to take my anger out on something else hot now
nerd.gif

v Cris - very dope my friend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and what a sweetie
happy.gif

First day of a 2 month Leave, for today (Bri in non-runners, haha)................

Say "Hi" to the Fam Malia..............

Cris.

Cris - she's beautiful fam, god bless! shady's look great too...that pic might have just made me want those even more....
tired.gif
nerd.gif

G - i knew u would be the one to search the completed listings
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
d'oh!

I should've known too.  somebody switched the signs for the men's and women's bathroom early this morning before I got in to work.  I honestly do not like april fool's or pranks or anything.  if people do stuff to me directly I get pissed. 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
d'oh!

I should've known too.  somebody switched the signs for the men's and women's bathroom early this morning before I got in to work.  I honestly do not like april fool's or pranks or anything.  if people do stuff to me directly I get pissed. 
laugh.gif
...you'd hate me if u lived out here bro....it's open season today
devil.gif
nerd.gif

one year i made two people cry on april fools, i told all my friends i would not prank anyone(and i truly meant it) but then they tried to get me and i had to use their own gag to counter with something vicious 
grin.gif
.....don't mess with the bull...
smh.gif

edit:

size? exclusive 180's for their 10th anniversary
nerd.gif

size-x-nike-air-180.jpg

Modz - Nice pick up. Especially for half price. Wish i'd had available cash when they were £50 for a limited time on Nike UK.

nwt - Crepes be 
pimp.gif

jay - Love those Kashimas. Always got my eye out for a pair.

deuce02 - Congrats on the black Pattas.

Mayhem - Had me going for a second (ok maybe for a minute) 
laugh.gif

crisone - Shady Bursts have me drooling. Such a clean shoe.

Me today. Made a totally pointless trip up the one stair in my back garden, just to get that patented crisone heel pop going on:
m9st92.jpg

Edit - Size? 180's have me a little excited. Was hoping they'd be dropping some Air Max as part of the 10 year anniversary. On a similar note, I was checking out the new Lime and Dolphins 180's the other day - They look and feel pretty good, just that the midsoles have an almost pearlescent finish to them. That just me, or anyone else noticed that? gooey?

Dammit Justin I knew something was up
laugh.gif

Andrew - Great food shots. Everything looked so good and here Iam eating 6 hard boiled egg whites
sick.gif
 Congrats on the Burst pick up. Hit me up anytime regarding camera stuff

Modz - Those BW's are nice

Neil - Lady Killers! Damn pizza looks good too, might have to cheat today after seeing all this food

Deuce - Congrats on getting those Blacks. What a 9 coming? Hit me up about those 8.5's
nerd.gif

gooey - Excellent pick up on those 95's. What's that your 13th pair this month? 
laugh.gif
 I saw that auction for the +41's Jeezuz! that ending price was insane

Cris - Shady Burst
smh.gif

mad.gif
pimp.gif
 Malia is adorable

nerd.gif
 180's
nerd.gif

Independence Day 87's are always a hit 

By the way...anyone else get the day off tomorrow for "Spring Holiday" my work sometimes make me very happy

Originally Posted by nyceverything

Justin you are a joker. Past 12 now though buddy! I'll count myself as safe this evening
smile.gif
moz-screenshot.png
the mayhem won't end until midnight....so:

Michael - dope pic of the USA's
smokin.gif

battleground03 wrote:
Deuce - Congrats on getting those Blacks. What a 9 coming? Hit me up about those 8.5's
nerd.gif

sure thing.  i dunno what i'm gonna do with them yet, but i'll have to decide when the 9 gets here.  still waiting on the purps too (just been a bad experience with unotre).

Justin - you had me dude. I was sitting here going "how did I miss those?"
laugh.gif
.  I should've known too, I've been looking at pranks all morning.  Speaking of which, any of you office workers seen this
nerd.gif
 : http://www.shenandoahwireless.net/prank.html 
roll.gif

Nice stuff guys
pimp.gif
. Black pattas, USA's and shady bursts!

Cris - looks like you've been truly blessed, much to be thankful for there.

Have a good one fam!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222
OMG! by NO means am I a vegetarian, but when I see this....it surely makes me want to be one! poor pig!
frown.gif

dope kicks and pickups FAM...this post moves soooooooo fast! but as usual, u guys never disappoint!

G-those 95s are niiiiice! i always see them on yahoo jp, but i'm afraid of wearing older 95s! dope nonetheless!

Brian- the box is isn't the regular sportswear or nike box

crisone- Nice Shady's
nwt- Those are so nice, I'd love to come across a pair for a deal someday
gooeywooey- I'm a lil late, but very nice pick up on those 95s
deuce02-Sick pick up, seems like everybodys getting pairs...I want in! lol

Too much dope stuff to comment on over the last couple pages, I'll just say props AM FAM!

gooey - my dude, you seem to have damn near every shoe ever created, which would be dope if we weren't the same size
laugh.gif
. Congrats on those 95s...I sat and stared at the pic you posted for a good two or three minutes.

Originally Posted by deuce02

battleground03 wrote:
nerd.gif
sure thing.  i dunno what i'm gonna do with them yet, but i'll have to decide when the 9 gets here.  still waiting on the purps too (just been a bad experience with unotre).

your kidding right?!?!?!?!
nerd.gif
those @@+%!#% took forever with mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

battleground03 wrote:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

they keep giving this mess about issues with their shipping company and all kinds of stuff.  i got them to refund me the shipping cost, but still waiting for the shoes.  they sent me a pic of the shoes boxed up ready to ship this week, but they needed my phone number for Fedex.  so been about 2-3 days and still no tracking number.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

nerd.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
they keep giving this mess about issues with their shipping company and all kinds of stuff.  i got them to refund me the shipping cost, but still waiting for the shoes.  they sent me a pic of the shoes boxed up ready to ship this week, but they needed my phone number for Fedex.  so been about 2-3 days and still no tracking number.
mad.gif

took them 30 days to ship mine out, they gave me the SAME EXACT run around, have you been talking to Marco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom