TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2010 retro "slates" shouldnt even be called slates, Nike has got the colors all wrong smh
smh.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

but the comets on the other hand...
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

^^^Cris1 changed his to green, I think he used some vans laces and they matched perfect and looked
smokin.gif

^^ the green looks TOO off on those...i can see how laces with the same color as the swoosh would look great though

Finally got to work on my Blurawas this weekend... Alot of work was put into this... It wasn't easy by any means...

BEFORE: (PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!)

Straight outta the box...

AFTER:

Originally Posted by s dubl

good job Jake!! what did you use to paint the heel?
I used Angelus white to paint the dragon but before I did that, I used super glue to draw the dragon on the heal to create a hard surface paint on...

I also Angelus paints to paint the tag black and gold, to paint the eyelets yellow, to paint that one panel on the front black and even used Angelus to paint the tongue... I had to use a stiff bristle brush cut off blunt to paint that tongue with out getting bubbles and stuff but it came out perfect... You cant even tell the tongue was painted... I was very surprised how nicely everything worked out...

Originally Posted by airon0828

jake did the rear come blank this time? they didn't put on the air logo? great work once again man!
I actually made the id 3 capital I's (III) and then just unstitched them... That actually was the most time consuming part. For one, those are very tight stitches, two, they're very small, three, they seemed to have been stitched in the fabric first and then the fabric was glued to the plastic heal portion. So I had to deal with ripping the seam free not only from the fabric but from that strong arss glue!!! All the painting was very time consuming as well... Infact I am only done with the right shoe so far... I havent even touched the left yet...
ohwell.gif

stupid yuku double post

here's a pair of Lights you'll never have Mayhem

Inspired by Jordan IVs with the cement print and the Black-White Patta Am1s...not much I can do about that orange sole, but I think it pops off nice, i'll take better pix once there is some sun shine...

14ucbbm.jpg

Originally Posted by MNadel

Anyone have AM 95 white/pear/darkforest from 98' in wearable condition? 
alien.gif
*edit - wrong shoes
embarassed.gif

NikeFNHead - seller only had MEDs
frown.gif

Jake - top job again
pimp.gif
I had a similar problem unstitching an iD from a pair of 90s. Felt like the shoe was starting to come apart.
Dan - was never a fan of the 2 tone lace loop 95s, but I love those. What year are they from?

wore these '02s yesterday after all the 'Slate' talk of late:
4390266983_19556c9724.jpg

Jake - killing it again, great job on the Blurawas
pimp.gif

V - lights looking good too, more pics?
nerd.gif

Selecta - beatuiful Bursts
pimp.gif

Dan - orange peels are dope 
pimp.gif
 They still holding up good?  For some reason, it seems those gray midsoles are more apt to fall apart than other older 95s.

RL - nic hua's
pimp.gif

Gooey - gorgeous 95's, on both accounts
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

These were waiting for me when I got to the office this morning......
16037rt.jpg

More pics when I get the chance.

Have a good day fam!!

EDIT:  A continuation of our humorous listings discussion from a while back -- 250609837523 and  250609371706  
roll.gif

whats good fam,
sorry for the cell phone flick

scored these DS am 97's, but un DSed them quick. I need to get a flick with a better camera to show the reflective material used on this shoes
pimp.gif

also, any fam members work or know anyone that works at the Niketown Chicago? I need a connect there, this doesn't involve buying shoes either. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sup Fam- Happy Monday

JW- Bluwaras look dope, interested to know what you used on the heel and the nike tag on the tongue

FNhead- Thanks I'll take pics shortly

Larrive-thanks bro

EastLA- Lace change looks good

Sooo its safe to buy old AM95s such as those 98s as long as they were continually worn???

Ummm anyone live in Costa Mesa CA or close to it?? I need some help. Thanks

Originally Posted by larrivee7

EDIT:  A continuation of our humorous listings discussion from a while back -- 250609837523 and  250609371706  
roll.gif
roll.gif
especially that first one, lol.  nice scream greens!

Justin - the light collection is insane!

dan, orange peels looking good.  I got a beater pair in the mail a whikle back that I was gonna fix up and they turned into black powder in my hands.  hope yours are still holding up OK.

Andrew - to answer your question about jttl's bursts, the left pair is all grey and navy with a double swoosh (grey on navy I believe) and the middle pair is all white and grey with a navy swoosh (I really want those). you've seen both before.  in fact, the pair on the left was on ebay in your size 2 or 3 times and I think you passed,  haha. 

SNEAKFIEND- pattas look dope with the white laces!
AF187- I need to cop those lights! very clean!
ADNIKE-Alot of nice pickups!!
RL- them 90s are dope. where did you cop em at?
nerd.gif
And I still need to finish my set of mowabbs!
SDUBL & CLIPS- Nice 97s!! bladowww!!
PROK- "ONES" are
pimp.gif
so simple!
MAYHEM-
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at that light collection!
JW- Custom Customs look
pimp.gif
really sets em off!
DAAZ- please more pics of the lights?
nerd.gif

Surprized no fam took these out yesterday. The only day of the year its really legit to wear these!

And this ones for MODS! Not finished yet but gettin there.

And another really good April/easter kick noone wore??

^ nice tat, i really like the idea. i'm also diggn the blue urawa's and gooey's 95s. scream greens are always nice too, but i would be a little worried about wearing them. i'll post pics later of what finally came for me this am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom