TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

Another SAD DAY IN MY LIFE! 
Jus sold another of my all time fav AM1's.
Oh the reg version of the amsterdams...

NOT the Sample Albert Heijn "Amsterdam" AM1's...

Throwing those back to the AC storage rent a place.

If anyone interested and got the cash PM.

1s1su8.jpg

so is the orange pair a sample or a hyperstrike?...........

Flithyrich- dope truck sir. I need to slow down on the shoes so I can lift mine and put rims on it. I have an 09 like that one but it's blue.

^ I think are on sale at niketown? Someone posted that info in here a few pages back?

Denver- stop laughing (-.-)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

UPS finally decided to show up with my box......

really funny to me how i offered the seller $150+shipping....they declined my offer, saying other sizes and colorways going for $190+.......and then i win 'em for $128 shipped
smh.gif
grin.gif
smokin.gif

really love these old boxes...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Austin....many thanks for that heads up!!

still catching up on pages lol, no prob justin, glad you wont them at that price. those are
pimp.gif

size 10.5 or 11 anyone???

Originally Posted by brickSB

better than the 08 infrapinks

Contrary to popular belief...
I actually compared all the retros of the Infrared from 03, 05 and 08 to my OG infrared dated 1989 and the 2008 retro was the closest to the OG.
Padding, height, size, shape, and especially color. The color was perfect and almost made the 03 and HOA releases look marroon...

Fam killing it lately as per usual, too much to mention so I'll be 'brief'...

I'm not a fan of the Monster 95s either so someone else can have those lol... agree with Phil on the Iguanas. Silver GR 97s look pretty sweet, but damn, if that rear heel unit went under the midsole any further
eyes.gif
Lime/ Blk 180s are nice too (let me know if anyone wants hooking up at UK price), but beware of that 'off-white' mock suede issue that peeps moan about with the AM1 iDs. Looking forward to the Size? anniversary ones though. Sw-oosh on those '10 Infras looks great
sick.gif

Stash 95s, Hold Tight pack, Claudia's iDs, Slate 95s, Royal Bursts, Structures, Urawas, 70% off Green Pattas (I'd consider buying a pair for that price
tongue.gif
), AMS, sample AMS, too skinny (but still 
pimp.gif
) meter maids, Laser Lights, 112s, Rastas...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Supa - nice job on the iDs
NikeFNHead - congrats on the Parras
pimp.gif
mad.gif

James - Greystones (always worth a big up), AM1/ 87 collection, 'un-Grapes' (?) all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seth - sorry to hear about the 96s. Another casualty in the pursuit of finding our fave old classics. I know it's happened and will happen again to me. All part of the 'fun' of the hunt I guess.
deuce02 - I think you'd be pushing it with '97 and definitely '95 edition AM95s. I've still been barmy enough to go for a few '98s or later recently, but either the prices have been ok or the c/w's rarer than rocking horse doo doo. I also kinda like the 'gamble' in some bizarre way and the challenge if I can do anything to restore them.
Justin - grey 90 iDs and recycled pics all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but those Spiridons are just gorgeous!!
eek.gif
Really nice pics of them too. And yeah, I love it when I get an offer turned down and then end up winning for quite a bit less. It happened just recently to me for yet another pair of Da** W***e 87s. Yeah it was me 
tongue.gif
Thanks for the heads up Mike. Gonna have to start a T.G.B. when they come in... (Team Greedy Bastid
laugh.gif
)
Dan - great snap of the Safety Bursts. Would love a pair of those.
Dave - props for fighting thru the pain barrier bro. Went on to listen but just ended up catching you and Brian saying bye to each other
frown.gif

Got these in today for £30, '99 Original Mesh LE
4504034776_bd21a3817d.jpg
4503400785_608f8e4e92.jpg

I had just washed them so they're wet in these pics, making them look worse than they really are. I'll retake when they're dry & laced up. Gonna give the mids a lick of paint too when I get a chance.

My Nap order also turned up finally, and with no customs fees!
happy.gif
Another pair of Gundams (forgot to take pics of the shoes, just did the box & tag
laugh.gif
) and something else to resell. Both in much crappier condition than they should have been though
mad.gif

Got both of those new JD 95s in for fam as well and they look amazing. Will hold off on posting so that he can when he gets them
wink.gif

Lovin' the insoles in the Orange pair:
4504092476_40c7e45893.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I actually compared all the retros of the Infrared from 03, 05 and 08 to my OG infrared dated 1989 and the 2008 retro was the closest to the OG.
Padding, height, size, shape, and especially color. The color was perfect and almost made the 03 and HOA releases look marroon...
Really?

I found the 08's the most comfy.

Love to see comparison pics, seeing as i was just about to cop some 03s.

^ still need to get that pair ID'ed, fresh cris!

gooey ~  you'd be the founder for the team greedy bastid.  ;-)

them 2010 infrareds ain't too shabby.

i haven't been active in this thread for a min... so here's my recent activities...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

rockin'...
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

quick bonus pic for y'all... 1999s...
sig_bg2.gif

And I am really impressed with the quality of the black pattas... here's a side x side of the '99s and the pattas:
sig_bg2.gif

cheers fam... keep it up.

peace.

tak - that leather is indeed nice

The toebox of these and the maroon ones is in fact made of ripstop nylon - all of the pics i've seen make it look leather

Steve -
eek.gif
  you could post those pics in here every single day and I'd always have the same reaction, haha.  beautiful.  hope you don't mind, but I figured out how to dl your pics so i've saved a few.  I promise to never use them for anything without your permission (not like I have anything to use them for). 

gooey - 99's, nice!  do you stuff them as they dry to try to reshape the toe area or do you just go with it?  congrats on snagging those dee dubs too!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

steve
pimp.gif
and what hurts more, is that I think he is my size
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
, thanks for all the comments on the ladies shoes, excepts justins
devil.gif
laugh.gif
, had her put them on right away, they are to damn sexy...

gooey- nice pair man, i have the same ones, and they are so comfortable.....

TGIF FAM!
smokin.gif

Rastas, curry's, scubas, atmos cements, og mesh 87's, 99 greys
mad.gif
, pattas, bluud Clots
pimp.gif

G - yea you're definitely the president of TGB with that one, 3 DW's....really?
eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

James - women in AM's >>> _______________
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

pics or ducktales
laugh.gif

wearing these today with the neon 95 jacket, it's real dope but bright as hell....i felt like a damn road sign on my way to work
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Sup Fam- TGIMFF

Allergies are really kicking my $!* today and nothing seems to be working so Im miserable as !+%%

Too much stuff to comment on but these pages are flying,we gon be at 2000 soon

Vivrantchino- Sup bro, i figured youve been busy with work

Prok- Mix was dope but I kept getting kicked out for some reason

Scuba blues look good in that pic

Currys!!

Atmos!!

Thanks gooey and there was someone else who chimed in on my 95 situation (maybe RL Treyce) Thanks. Guess i'm not gonna chance it, but it is tempting.
mayhem - ahaha i understand those road sign feeling.  tennis ball hypermaxes will do that to u as well.  it's a bit of a wild feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom