TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

so they had a 13 in Spring Greens...didnt JTTL just drop an arm and a leg yesterday on a pair
nerd.gif

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Dave - sick mix last night. thanks for sharing your skills with us!
Austin - good to see you back sir. hope things are well in the new city
gooey - 3 pairs eh? niiiiice. 
Steve - classic as always. those 99s are beautiful.  but all these black pattas got me
frown.gif

got those neon lights in today. such a nice colorway but the mudguard got some issues...

gooey ~  you'd be the founder for the team greedy bastid.  ;-)

Yeah G, you should sell me those DW samples which are a tad too small for you
tongue.gif

Cris - Nice shot of those Blood Clots

Steve - Finally!
pimp.gif
Funny on how you can make the same cw of those blk/white on ID but it just doesn't come out the same

TGIF!!! Man all ur guys' posts keep disappearing and reappearing... Yuku FTL...

According to NiceKicks.com, Slates drop in May and Comets drop in June...

These today for another hot day in SoCal...
2zpilg1.jpg

Steve - pictures are incredible
eek.gif

Fam quick question - last time i did this was over a year ago so just need a refresher

what temperature/settings to i set on the washing machine when washing shoes? (in the pillowcases/top-open machine)?

slingman those pics made me have to change my pants
eek.gif

today, this is the 3rd AM i have UnDS'ed this week
laugh.gif
i love spring

TCA pick up $62 shipped they are in good shape IMO

^ The back panel is off is not mistaken no nike air and it should be 3m and say nike air

Good stuff guys
pimp.gif
.  I swear, whenever I go to reply these days, I have to have like 5 windows open so I don't miss anybody
laugh.gif

warren, gusto, greg, filthy, ajdlt, unsportsmanlike, cris - all dope 87s
pimp.gif

modz - laser blues are noice!

jake - interesting to hear about the infrareds, I've got HOAs and used to have a pair of OGs.  I'd like to see some comparison shots too if you got em
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

and i need to find me some spiridons. i've always thought they were nice shoes, but never copped a pair.
i think i would prefer the retros since the zoom is probably much better. anyone have some input to this.
I've only got retros (women's cw) and they are very comfortable.  Never had the OGs, but I still can't imagine the retro cushioning being superior (don't know if that's ever been the case for any shoe).  If anything, Nike usually tends to skimp on the amount of zoom in retros, at least in basketball shoes.  With OGs, though, you're running the risk of aging degradation, not so much in the midsole but in the 3m and swoosh cracking/checking and the outsole detaching.  Anybody with both care to comment (Justin or anybody?)

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Seth - sorry to hear about the 96s. Another casualty in the pursuit of finding our fave old classics. I know it's happened and will happen again to me. All part of the 'fun' of the hunt I guess.

Thanks, and it is indeed just part of it.  Gorgeous OG mesh 87s too
pimp.gif

Steve - Awesome stuff man!  That '99 set is 
eek.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
.  Always love those women's 90s too!!

I've been slacking on the pics this week, I'll catch up this weekend hopefully.  Have a good one fam!

EDIT:  And somehow, yuku was hiding this entire page from me
tired.gif

gsw - dope 95s

Justin - pics looking good

eorr - nice pattas, blades of grass looking huge in that pic.  Looks like some Honey I Shrunk the Kids scale stuff going on
laugh.gif

eastla - nice Juventus, nice price
pimp.gif

Hey Fam!

Cris, What a dope pick with the cracked floor.
Steve, you just ruined the damn thread. The '99 AM1er selection is killer!

For the evening after a long day at work
mbjvc4.jpg

^those are sick oli i must admit i am quite jealous

these just got dropped off hurray for 2000 air bubbles

Elliott - wait, is that a black and white pic of obsidian 95s? or something else?

Oli - teal am2 lights looking good sir!

zyr12 - color of the gradient panels and shape looks suspect on those pics. could be the pics, but they don't look good to me.

Denver that is what they look like its not a blk/wht pic of obsidians, i never had seen this CW till i bought them

dave - i moved to college park, where are you at?

sling/anyone - what am90s are those???

rlt - haha yea man its kicking my #@$ right now
tim - thanks man, everythin is coming along but slowly

justin - im late but
eek.gif
at all those lights you have 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom