TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Hello FAM
I've been trying all day to post and Yuku wouldn't load.
gooey-Thank you sir, the Parras are amazing. However, your collection of Dave Whites is pure dope too!
Slingman- Nice Black Pattas
Kalvin- Nice picture of Huaraches.
And here's what was waiting for me las Friday night

siiiick
pimp.gif

Sup Fam

Damn we really need a new board, this is getting ridiculous

FNHead- Beautiful, I know you're happy, and thanks on the huaraches  

Wore these yesterday:

4508471471_efa9abdd0d_o.jpg

Thought I'd already posted but doesn't seem to be here.  Yuku is so unreliable right now that I actually cannot bear to log onto NT.  Ridiculously slow, things disappearing all over the place... someone really needs to get this sorted.

my post disappeared also...nice vacation pics, especially that last one

Those burgundys are soo sick, wish the price wasn't so high on em

Good stuff all around guys.

We've been on page 1929 for like 3 days now
smh.gif

comeone. We should all really just get a TEAM FAM facebook page going.

we should almost get an AMFAM message board going....Im not sure how difficult it is, but it would be pretty dope if it could happen.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

S dub thats a sick idea although im not fam I would like to help out getting that done.
I dont think it could be limited to just Fam, but fans of runners all around. I think Abernja has a Penny board, I even think theres a Jordan board out there somewhere.

I think if someone made it and the word was spread it would get a decent amount of traffic.

the message board idea is definitely a good one, i do not know much about that sort of thing but i would be glad to help in any way possible

took this pic the other day and thought it looked cool, i wish i knew how to edit photos though so i could fix it up

ThaDoogal- I'm working on something, hope to get back to you soon.

Gooey- nope just a regular pocket camera.....nothing special just natural light with the macro on lol

What up Fam

just checking in real quick....tons of great stuff all around as usual
pimp.gif

Cris, shirts look great!
smokin.gif

i thought i was going crazy with some of the posts appearing and then disappearing, whole pages gone...and it was happening all over NT....what the _uck yuku?!
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

recycled pic of what i'm wearing today....

....AMFAM.net would be the $#!t
nerd.gif

glasses.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

LOAD of good stuff over the recent pages. Tried to post yesterday, but the NT gods weren't having it. Wore these:
1zyj31l.jpg

Nice stuff everyone. All these Patta's making me want a pair.

Yesterday, slippers today in this gloomy weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom