TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dre...some dudes in here would prob murder for a pair of those.

They're a womens colorway from years back. Not sure exactly when they released.

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

wmns, grape air max 1

is that the only pair though?
and what store is this if i may ask
smile.gif
yea its the only pair. i work at sports zone. they are my girl size so ill probably get them for her. they should be around $15 after my discount 
pimp.gif

edge: bacons.. so jealoush!

ajdlt & UFB: very nice, mate. very nice...

gooey: i had to sell mine, because they were 11s. still on the hunt for 10.5s but i can't find them anywhere
frown.gif
and yarr! the shadys get a lot of search results!
4086396878_5b605a46cc_b.jpg

DREDAY0789: like everyone said; those are wmns grapes. and they are very nice. i'd scoop them up... and for $15!? i wouldn't have to think at all! if they were 11.5 or 12, i'd snap 'em up...
frown.gif

tyler: not an issue, buddy. props to el bro for letting his pair go to you, too
wink.gif
oh! and very nice 87 lace-job
laugh.gif

^those samples are nice, only if the sample size was 12 instead of 9
laugh.gif

spacej23 that pic is amazing, good stuff

Can anyone post real life pictures of the new "team orange" color on Nike id Am90's trying to compare it to the hot red? Any pics of either would really help. I'm looking for the closest to Infrared.

All the 87s and burst back there looking good! 
pimp.gif

Tyler - nice shot
pimp.gif

Ray - that was, indeed, a very good price for those Skylines.  Anybody in here get em?

mrmar23 - I don't think they've been up long enough on iD for anybody to have received a pair with team orange yet, but if it's anything like the team orange used on the 95's, it's orange, but with a reddish tint. if you want infrared, use hot red. it is basically infrared. nothing else on iD will get you closer.

awesome stuff all around. Won, I assume you got a good price for those size 11 shady's?

Tyler - another cool pic with the laces, photo skills are looking good man! right click -> save.

Sup Fam- Middle of the week... Hump Day and mix tonight I hope

Dope stuff last few pages

Can I put an APB out on sz 11/11.5 atmos or safari... r

Gooey- Can you take a break from pickups, it really hurts coming in here seeing all those gems
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

wassup fam? i found these at my job and was wondering if you all can give me any info on them? are they worth anything? they are a womens size 8.5 btw
anklcw.jpg

I would kill for a W 11. 

Tyler - great pic
pimp.gif

B - I wish I had known, there was a DS 10.5 for $240 BIN OBO just last week that I nearly went for. The seller was willing to accept $200 by 'gift' but I decided to go a 1/2 sz down instead of up and went for the 9.5s from Supreme Palace instead. They sold the day after
frown.gif

RL - LOL. I think that's me done for a good while now anyway... UNLESS any more Mesh '99s, Coral Rose 90s, Scream Green or Resin 95s just so happen to pop up, oh and a pair of burgundy Parras for a good price
tongue.gif

What up FAM? Hope everyone is well...

The return of the amfam "Word up Wednesday" mix is on for tonight. I'm hoping to start at 9pm est. & mix for a couple of hours. Not too late cause I'm heading to Jersey in the morning, gonna be playing a lot of blackjack.

Dave

gooey - you talkin' to me? you mean about the shady's? all good, I don't think a 10.5 would work for me in bursts anyway. 11's fit me a tad snug, 11.5's seem to fit me the best in bursts. sizing with nike is weird. I think it's because I have a wide forefoot. I can do 10.5 in certain models (wildwoods, air force 1's, etc), but rarely with air max.

fam, any 11 heads interested in those canyon gold/black/white/grey air max lights I just picked up with the glue stain on them, I think I'm going to try and sell them and take the loss. I can't stand looking at them, they just make me sad. holler at me if interested. I'm going to put them in the buy/sell next time I get a chance and see what happens.

Havent posted in a few days! I have been keeping up though, and there is so much good stuff to comment on.
Gooey-Might get my app. ready soon too but I dont want it to be around yours or it will make mine dissapear!!
Chris- Shirts is nice!
wore these yesterday. The orange on the midsole almost looks neon around dusk!

And when my lil nephew came to visit me at work today he was rockin some 90s I bought him!

Sorry for the crummy Iphone flicks!

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

RL - LOL. I think that's me done for a good while now anyway... UNLESS any more Mesh '99s, Coral Rose 90s, Scream Green or Resin 95s just so happen to pop up, oh and a pair of burgundy Parras for a good price
tongue.gif

You say that now.. then tomorrow youll post pics of all. Im on to you man
smh.gif

Circlelikewolves: Yea you def dont wanna be on the same page as gooey
laugh.gif

Brian - nah, I meant Won/ B. He sold his 11s and wants a 10.5
wink.gif

RLT - nah seriously. I had another pick up today (AM Lights) but I'm returning them. They came in an old blk/ red box so I thought they were some older issue but they turned out to be from last year. Weird.
Jeremy/ eastla - ain't gonna be for a while yet. I was planning on pg 2000, but maybe 2010 for 2010 now as it'll buy me more time
laugh.gif

off to work now fam, lates!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Elliot...why the avy change
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing!  you know I was just giving you a hard time Elliot, right?

anyhow wore these yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom