TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF FAM!
pimp.gif

Brian/Denver - Happy Birthday Bro, I hope you have a great one full of blurred vision and memories, and plenty of
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Modz - beautiful azures
Damoku - i'm pretty sure there was a size 6 made when the HOA's released. rare size tho
Dave - that sucks but y'all some troopers, i respect that cause i would have did the same damn thing 
laugh.gif

East - slates look great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Dave - at least she had a passport to pick up though!
*(subtle)shots fired*
frown.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif

wearing these today...

nice currents mayhem....every time i put mine on i always just take them off for something else

the comfort is too good though
smokin.gif

^^thanks....seriously, i love the comfort on them a lot. I have one pair that's 1/2 size bigger than my normal size that i'm looking forward to adding some zoom insoles to....they might never leave my feet after that haha

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

TGIF FAM!
pimp.gif

HBD - Brian

Nice Current Justin. I like those better than the Drury ones

Chris/East - Should be a good day to in LA to rock those Slates
smokin.gif

Picked up some Air Max 1 Samples from Ebay last night that I have not seen or heard off. Any one have any info on an "Omega Pack"? 

ohh damn Justin I wasn't even thinking of that when I said it, haha, sorry man, wasn't trying to rub it in, your situation is very crappy, I wouldn't joke about that on purpose. I'm still expecting something good to happen for you there.

Chris - are the samples recent?  or something older?  sounds interesting. 

thanks for the bday wishes all!

Chris, Brian- The "Omega" pack was previewed last January in Berlin during Bread and Butter 2010.
The collection is Nike's nod to Greece and Athens(Nike is the Greek Goddess of Victory).
These are the AM 1

They should release late Summer '10.

I'm more interested in these;

And these were just dropped off by the postman.

oh ok I saw those samples on the bay (the first ones). thanks for sharing the info. Chris, was it the black/yellow pair? I hope you got a better deal than the price I saw...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

thank you fam! for once I've actually been celebrating quite a bit. 30 is, as they say, a big one. I celebrated last Friday, Saturday, last night, and then tonight, and tomorrow night. and today, one of the main components of my system at work is down so I have next to nothing to do, so I will hunt for a b'day present for myself, haha (ebay sellers watch out, TCA on the hunt!).

happy bday bro, 1980 year of the monkey man! i'll be the big 30 later this summer as well
embarassed.gif
. enjoy it and splurge on yourself man!

Mailman just dropped these off $46 shipped I believe it may qualify for TCA they look cool something different.

Edit- Justin thank you

Chris (BG)-Thanks bro indeed it is I just switched into the Triax such a comfortable shoe acutally air that responds who would have though it actually worked
roll.gif

Thanks for the info. Fab/NikeFNhead.

There's a few of those Yellow/Blacks on Ebay which I think are okay...but those Black/Green ones looks promising. Those have Justin's name written all over it lol
The gum bottom ones look good too.
Chris, was it the black/yellow pair? I hope you got a better deal than the price I saw...

Brian, it's a Navy/Red/Tan pair that I picked up for about $40 above retail on recent AM1's. I really liked the way the looked so I scooped them up but I'll probably regret being impatient coz they'll all over the place in the summer. Oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ that shirt is dope

word, i remember seeing something nike sportswear had on their website last year or somthing about that nike iam1 tour. thats what that shirt is from?

eastla very nice slates
pimp.gif

Happy Bday Denver, i hope its a good one

UnDS'ed on campus today and i must say i was terrified they would die on me but it looks like they are here to stay
they only cost me $60 shipped btw
smile.gif

jwdanklefs- Thanks for the kind words FAM!! Best of luck with your event! Lookin forward to some great pix.

Brian- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!! The Burst Brothers are now both 30.......
damn. Enjoy, and celebrate well!

-Andrew-

very nice safety oranges! i know it's been said over and over,
but i shed a tear for the big air units every time i see them

What's up, fam? I am a long time lurker, but never really took the time to figure out how to post pics or to make a collection post. So I am finally trying to get into it after a few years, and I thought you all might enjoy my newest pick-up. I got these free this week as a Finish Line manager, and also got to see most of the colorways coming out this year. The best was a charcoal upper with neon air unit, but the ones we got were probably the worst. Same midsole as the '09s, just added more Flywire and made the mesh closer to normal than that weird screen material last year. I can take more pics at some point, but these should be coming out near the end of the month.

Air Max 2010s
eah4dx.jpg

Sup Fam- TGIMFF

Oh crap, 2010s are out?

Thoughts??? How do they compare to the 09?? Cmon man you gotta give a review... and Welcome!!!

Brian/Denver HBD

Eorr- Dope!!

Mayhem- Currents look good

Fnhead- Nice pickups, those AMs look good, especially the red

Brian - happy birthday!!
pimp.gif

Cris - they turned out great, i think a lace swap (orange or white?) may be in order though

^ Thanks, I'm being told Orange, but I'll keep the Green, but I do have some rope-style orange laces, maybe I'll try...........

Cris.

Here's some more pics of the 2010s, unlike a lot of you I'm not a photographer or photoshop genius. So they are all just straight from the iphone, it's the best I've got
laugh.gif
But as far as the quality, I preferred the '09s. Comfortable is identical for me, but they still have issues with the toebox holding it's shape. If you look at the picture you can see that this toebox is given it's structure from almost a plastic overlay where the stitching would usually be. They seem to be lighter, but in size 14 it's all relative haha. The one big positive that I can tell you is that there are a LOT of nice colorways coming out using classic AM colors like neon yellow, something laser blue-!++, and orange. One last piece of info is that Finish Line will have a 90-day lean on these in the States, meaning FTL, Champs, etc. will not get them until 3 months after FNL. I believe they drop end of April, but don't quote me on that. Hope that helps!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

Originally Posted by battleground03

Chris, was it the black/yellow pair? I hope you got a better deal than the price I saw...

Brian, it's a Navy/Red/Tan pair that I picked up for about $40 above retail on recent AM1's. I really liked the way the looked so I scooped them up but I'll probably regret being impatient coz they'll all over the place in the summer. Oh well
ohwell.gif

oh OK good, the black/yellow pair was listed for $250, that's a bit much.  I just saw the navy/red pair too, and those look pretty cool to me color wise.  $40 over retail ain't bad, and it's always cool to have samples, even if they do release.  so, congrats on the pickup!

Elliott - gotDAMN $60 for flawless safety oranges?  Are they from '97 or '01?  beautiful!  I hope they last for you. 

Cris - wow those came out pretty nice!  I'm surprised more people haven't taken advantage of the 90 iDs.  I know I know, no mesh, but still..  haha.  good work! and that's "team orange" on the liner, right?  I like how it looks, very rich, but still orange. I agree with Neil on the lace swap, at least to see how it looks. 

again, thanks to all for the bday wishes!  I'm definitely going to have a fun (but safe) weekend! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom