TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NikeFN - no doubt dude, glad u snagged em.
Cris - i've never had that issue wit photobucket, but usually when my pro acct expires i jus go with one of the "trial offers" that bring a pro acct for a year free. (gamefly FTW)
Ed - clean drury's
smokin.gif

and a very...very...Hazy 420 to all the redeyes out there........all day!

also....RIP to Guru
tired.gif
frown.gif

^ word...first time this happened to me, well, before I upgraded to Pro, my acct expires in November.

Cris.

photobucket sucks sometimes man...i need to upgrade and start using my flickr acct (except for the gifs
laugh.gif
)

recycled for....well....u know
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

NikeFNHead-^^^ I need both in an 11 bro. PM me I can't PM on my phone. Do they ship? I just want a number.
Check your PM. They ship for $6.
Act fast.
And as a thank you. You can change your sig. 
tongue.gif

Sup Fam

Happy 4/20- I know there are a lot of smokers in here

Mayhem- Your right about that/ Dope homegrowns

These are at Marshalls for for $25 heads up

738152e6ba836250c664d35507e01566b17dfbd.pjpg

...very very sad news indeed
frown.gif

Thanks for all the nice comments Fam. Looks like things are def slowing up in here (which is nice
wink.gif
)

Brian - my bad
embarassed.gif
I was flying through so quickly to catch up, all I saw were big %$! bubbles!
ajdlt - Varsity Blue JD Lights and '03 Neons
pimp.gif

Neil - yes and thanks again for the heads up! Although with the volcanic ash issue, I think they're still stuck in Japan.
dreads - great pick up on the Stash 95s. Costly, but consistently one of, if not the most expensive 95s around - I think just Sole Collectors may pip them from time to time.
Seth - dope OG Infras. Atom Reds
frown.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

'97 Safety Orange today (recycled):
3862617453_935f752ab0.jpg

Justin - I never noticed the cloud of smoke in your homegrown pic before, haha. I wish I had homegrowns, but it's one of those pairs that costs more than I'm willing to pay. I like how they look but know I would barely ever wear them. one day... today is the day to wear them, though! and it's funny you say "hazy" 4/20 as it is literally cool and hazy here today. can't wait to get home and incinerate the rest of my organic matter.

and damn, I was never the biggest Gangstarr fan, but enough to respect all their work (plus Dwyck was one of my favorites growing up). RIP to Guru, so sad... I haven't read the Solar letter yet, but I want to when I get a chance. that whole situation sounded super duper shady from the get go.

Gooey nice safety oranges
Justin nice home growns for 420
laugh.gif

busted these out today, its a shame they don't have a fat backside though

pickups

possible TCA pickup, $75 shipped w/ og box only tried on

traded some 09 true blue jordan 3's for these, not really a fan but i got them anyways

pair number 2! now i have a DS pair and one to wear, btw these are the 12.5 from the crappy site

now that is a "dope" pic mayhem.

i got some ids in today so thought i would post my start on 87s.

all the ids were my favs i've seen here and there. next time i'll do some of my own.
besides the ones i bite off of battelground, i really like these.

Hold up - you traded an 09 pair of J's for the clots? im not a fan, but isnt the going price on those like $500+? you definitely got a steal there
Great shady bursts, i'd love a second pair, and you picked up the khakis for a very reasonable price as well

Good stuff
pimp.gif

Surprised this wasn't posted yet.  Pics of the AM 2010 Air Attack Pack:

Apr 20 · Nike Air Max+ 2010 – Air Attack Pack

air-max-2010-attack-pack-00.jpg

How could the massive Nike Air Attack Pack get any bigger?  Simple: just add in the newest of all Swoosh runners in neck-breaking colorways.  Here are the Nike Air Max+ 2010s from the Air Attack Pack, a collection that straddles the line dividing the previous colorways we saw.  On one hand, you’ve got 4 black pairs with a single accent shade, similar to the AM2009s in this pack, and on the other, an all-yellow 2010 with shades of the monotonal Air Max 1s.  With Air Max 90s on the way later this summer, it’s safe to say that 2010 will be remembered for this sprawling collection.  Take a look at some detailed pictures after the jump and stick with Sneaker News in case there are even more!

air-max-2010-attack-pack-10.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-09.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-08.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-07.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-06.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-05.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-04.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-03.jpg

air-max-2010-attack-pack-02.jpg

Some other pics, better shot of the all-neon joints.  This pic makes me want them:

nike-air-max-2010-lead.jpg

nike-air-max-2010-2.jpg

What up FAM! Stuck here London because of this Volcano business .. oh well, I'm staying with family so it's just an extended vacation
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Hopefully this doesn't last 2 years like the last time it erupted. So here are some pics from my flickr because I'm bored
laugh.gif

3472106052_972033841d_o.jpg

3756368058_805f3766b9_o.jpg

2945011044_d7ed0fea30.jpg

2869008258_26bbeefe24.jpg

2868173253_648338aa19.jpg

Take care FAM!

P.S - SOMEBODY SELL ME SOME EFFING BLACK AND BURGUNDY PATTA/PARRAs FOR A TCA PRICE~~!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sup!  Great deal on those Currents, probably my favorite hybrid of them all.

Nice 87s up there, gotta get my game up.

Safety oranges are sick.  Fat butt!

Nothing you all haven't seen before but I felt like snapping some pics on vacation.  Plus i know you guys like the scenic backgrounds.

whkt2x.jpg

vnc7sw.jpg

20uaeit.jpg

^^BG- Dope tee
pimp.gif
 RIP GURU!
frown.gif

nice pickup RL Treyce

Gooey-Safety orange are great bro.
smokin.gif

Jdocs-fresh man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope Eorr. i need shady's

Denver -
laugh.gif
....enjoy the holiday Ringbro Starr
smokin.gif
.....and yea that letter (if i what i read was the right one) sounds super sketchy.
eyes.gif

Elliot - dope pickups, them shady's hurt! Khakis = TCA for sure! shiiii....i'm not a fan of those clots, but that trade should be certified as well 
laugh.gif

G - dope safetys
pimp.gif

RL - those skylines are alright, u picked them up?
Deuce - another greedy bastid....two black pattas...
smh.gif
smokin.gif

James/Jdocs - the heat coming off the stove
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....and two years the last time it erupted?
eek.gif
when was this?
Frank - currents are my faves too, dope pics dude....wish i could find a clean, wearable pair of those
tired.gif

Chris - great tee dude
smokin.gif

Kev's nuclear neon 95's > those attack 2010's...
laugh.gif

....got the goggles on...post em!!
nerd.gif

edit - didn't see that u posted 'em already
embarassed.gif

Sup everybody!

RIP Guru...

Got a runner question (non-AM related): Im looking for a new running shoe with the LunarLite Sole... Seems like Nike is releasing a new model with the Lunar sole like every week so Im having trouble deciding... Anyone have some suggestions?

Mayhem - Great TCA pickups... Happy 4/20 bro haha!
Baybully - Dope Black Pattas!
UFB - Drurys...
pimp.gif

Eorr - Nice pickups and Bursts...
Deuce -
eek.gif
Two Black Pattas?! Nice 87 collection too!
PanaRican - Thanks for the AM2010 Update... 09s are still better imo...
Jdocs - u got some HEAT on that stove!

Originally Posted by nwt

Hold up - you traded an 09 pair of J's for the clots? im not a fan, but isnt the going price on those like $500+? you definitely got a steal there
I'm sayin', I would list those ASAP and get some money.  clot's are hideous to me, haha.  I don't know if they quite fetch $500, but definitely more than true blue iii's...

Elliott - you have been on fire with the pickups lately in general.  I've been meaning to ask (and this goes to any of you), are those leather khaki's?  there is a mesh pair of those as well, correct?  there was sort of a little run of 90s that all had similar materials/construction (graphites, stealths, maizes, khakis), but those khakis are different, aren't they?  either way, good stuff!
FrankMatthews - that first pic is
pimp.gif
, AM 2's are sick, and great perspective on the shot. 
Justin - yeah man Solar totally wrote that s#!† and it's just so sad to see.  makes me want to go merc dude myself. 
frown.gif
mad.gif

G - safeties looking tough, always nice to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom