TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the props!

Mayhemgatz - some time in the early 1800s
nerd.gif

Also to my LDN Fam some dude dropped off his collection of 10.5-12 (US sizes) at 2 stores near kensington called Retro Man and Retro Clothes. DS jewel maroon 87s and white navy 87s (sz 12s I believ) along with other various heat (some older JD AF1s, shy pinks and some others)

Denver - those exact khaki's are all suede leather and the toebox/heel is the same mesh that's found on the other 90's u mentioned.
J - damn 1800's....hopefully it doesn't last that long. and shiiii....hopefully some fools don't try to fly through it anyway talking about "we got better planes and equipment and will make it through". any 99 grey's in that drop off by chance?
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Adnike - check ur pm
wink.gif

Justin - oh ok, I think the pic just threw me, I couldn't see the mesh, and I have seen a leather pair in here that looks similar. thanks! now that I look closer, I do see the mesh. and I am jealous. haha.

JDocs - stove pics are classic! grey 99's, other good stuff as well. regarding those shops, do you know what kind of size 11/11.5 stuff might be there? anybody in the area willing to make a fam mission out of it? I don't know where anybody out there lives exactly. Gooey? Michael?

What good everyone been MIA for the last few days great stuff the last few pages to much to mention

RIP Guru one of my favorite MC of all time.

yea i need to move one pair of the black pattas. i first copped the 8.5s cause i was having hard time finding them and then all of a sudden dude hits me up with a 9 for a fair price so i couldn't turn them down. if someone needs and 8.5 i'll let them go, but i would like to get what i put in and i copped from the bay so just do the math. i don't have a problem keeping them, but i would like some parras. i also need the cord pattas to complete my little group, maybe i'll just spend the 160 soon since that's the cheapest i have seen in a long time.

adnike-PM sent.
Everyone else asking about the currents, check your pm's.
Credit goes to Justin for sharing the info.
I'm just passing it along!

Happy 4/20- I can't partake. Work would have me fired!

FAM-
Here's a question.
Can anyone confirm a release date for these AM Light in the U.S.?
I'm about to place an order from overseas ($90 shipped) and don't want to regret it in a few weeks!

Some cool info;

Originally Posted by denverairforce

regarding those shops, do you know what kind of size 11/ 11.5 /12 stuff might be there? anybody in the area willing to make a fam mission out of it? I don't know where anybody out there lives exactly. Gooey? Michael?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

NikeFN - i haven't heard/seen anything about those lights dropping here and i'm getting restless as well! $90 shipped seems like a great deal for them tho, especially coming from overseas. the best i've seen is $110.....PM me that info!
devil.gif

i love that pic of the breakdown of the lights as well
smokin.gif

OG Air Max Lights >>>> Retros. Wished they didn't mess up the shape so horrendously.
smh.gif

Justin will fly through that volcanic ash (&**# an expired passport and #*#*# a volcano
laugh.gif
) to get those Lights.

Meanwhile...

650n47.jpg

I've been watching the auction site...watching some things might be worth purchasing but too much out of impulse and not so much out of an actual want.  I'll figure things out...a hint: older Nike releases.

RIP guru
so much great stuff to comment on...happy 420 smokers 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

justin-homegrowns are perfect for the occasion 
happy.gif

RL- $25 is def worth it, they have a 10.5?

safety orange 95's, navi burst's, and khakis,and shady burst hahaa eorr killing it 
pimp.gif

duece-thats a solid 87 collection...2 pairs of tz's and 2 spring greens 
eek.gif
 also you can get the cord's from rmkstore.com for under $160

jdocs-good luck with the volcano 
grin.gif
 being from the midwest thats another language for me, dope pics too

frankmatthews-did you recently grab those on the bay? i remembering seeing a ds pair go for a decent price a month or 2 ago

kev-those neon 95's are crazy...wish nike id still had those options 
eyes.gif

nikeFN-pm sent hommie

everyone else have a good night im gonna retire to the basement and partake in the celebrations also 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just peepin in too say "howz it"

Deuce with 2 pairs of black pattas, Eorr with shadys & khaki 90s, Jdocs back with the stove pics......all Dopeness

PanaRicanRetro wrote:
nike-air-max-2010-2.jpg

Looks like they borrowed heel counter idea from the max 2k3s...
nike-air-max-2003.jpg

Eorr23-I used to LOVE wearing red socks with my Clots when i had them, it works really well with the tongue....

Been too long Fam.  Yuku seems to have finally settled down... I'll be back in action.

4539502998_a56e529cee_o.jpg

Thanks again James! Worried that these aren't gonna last that much longer
frown.gif

Dope 98s.
pimp.gif

V, good catch on that heel counter on the 2010s being something that was used from the AM 2003.

Just peepin in too say "howz it"

Deuce with 2 pairs of black pattas, Eorr with shadys & khaki 90s, Jdocs back with the stove pics......all Dopeness

thanks for all the compliments everyone!

Nyc your 98s are so amazing, if nike did a decent retro of them that would be amazing because sooner or later there will not be any wearable pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom