TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

My dad lives here, I used to live here. Mini vacation I guess, air max hunting too lol.. I took that shot because of the floor too lol..

What really amazes me is the crazy hype around those ugly ******g am1 fb or know to the hype beasts as the yeezy am1s... Look at all the 'new' air max fans out there now haha.... Gobble up those ugly things people...

And now that I am here and not on a plane or in an airport, I present the Newport Beach Pier haha

too bad UFB wasnt more active on here, maybe you follow him on IG? hes the dude to meet up with while you're in socal to find all to good shoe spots.

i'm not going to lie...the more on feet pictures i see of the camo Atmos AM1s, the more I'm starting to want a pair. Look really good with the white laces Dan. *must resist* Nice pickup as well Dan...i haz jelly.

Dan : Great pickup and I still think the black laces look better. But y'all know I changed my tune on these.

Mike : Nice wear. You gonna buy those 90s off me or what??

David : Sarafi ......

Beaters to work. 

Tahl- which CWs were they again? Seen some fella on IG post a pic of a worn Blue pair "CRACKALOSIOUS" in a bad way.

it really blows my mind how much hyped AMs like any pattas and atmos have skyrocketed in price. ridiculous.

what's happening in newport beach? the safaris kinda blend in with the floor from that view!
Bro, the prices dudes charging for any crazy print AM 1 is so frustrating. Can't even find Atmos from 07 for under 500 dollars.

Have fun David! Hope you find some good stuff.
Nice storms and hufs TAK!
Nice wear Ralph! Love urawas.
Nice wear and pickup msgt!
Great wears aneks!

Lemon - nice pick up. I surprised at how much those cords go for nowadays. Safe travels and awesome wear on the safaris

Msgt16 - not bad! What about with the green patta laces! Solid pick up!!! O_O size 9 too!

Ralph - give me those yellow laces! Hahaha. You headed to moanaluas graduation?

Tak - ooo I agree orange > brown boxes. But I would need more orange boxes first :/

Aneks - boom! Nice book of ones! Been hunting for those since forever! Skull packs have to be one of my favorite!

My wear cause the hospital called me in...

Homie found them at the rack and I scooped them up from him!

Tak I'll email you about them.

Planning on wearing the green skulls tomorrow. Still the only ripstop pairs that actually look good. Doubled up on both colours for very very cheap before all this recent nonsense.

Nice wears Aneks and Geces :smokin

Trying out my new lens

Wish I had that much luck to find a pair for decent price. eBay sellers have asking for crack prices for them. Especially the green pair.

Arbys2k - sweet Hufs! Man! I need to wear mine more often!

Last edited:
I wonder what ever happened to djgusto1200 and ajdt (I think those were there usernames). One of them had those Huf hypers and they wore them, I think.

DJGusto120000000000000000000 can be found on IG. Seems like that man stays busy touring, spinnin' and livin' it up. I think Gusto is the one w/ Hyper Huffys.

I wonder what ever happened to djgusto1200 and ajdt (I think those were there usernames). One of them had those Huf hypers and they wore them, I think.

Last edited:
i was selling a size 10 of the huf hypers for a friend but didn't get much interest. pretty sure they ended up going for around $500 DS.

geces - clean 95's! would try the patta laces soon.
arvin - nice glass! hoping to see more bokeh :lol:

b-day:

Last edited:
arby - nice hufs and new glass. where the overly cliche creamy bokeh?
mike - like those grey 90s
msgt - nice safaris.

good to see people still keeping it lively in here. almost forgot about this place.. you all seen these but figured I would share them here too.

i was selling a size 10 of the huf hypers for a friend but didn't get much interest. pretty sure they ended up going for around $500 DS.

kids would drop that much and more on other hyped shoes... they just dont be knowin about da hufs.

Back
Top Bottom