TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Thanks, I will occasionally wear 90s. Dont crazy collect them like I do with am1.

Speaking of which, grabbed another DS pair. I swear there is something wrong with me. 

LOL-@ SDUBL "We Serious About This Here!"

Tahl - Whoa....Let me handle this AM90 thing LOL decent pair when theyre fresh. Once they start breaking in, that material used for the tow bawx turns to crap.

better late than never chris. always got the quality stuff to share! rarely see the box for some grey og mesh!

:lol:

BG, TAK dope wears as always fellas! too much good stuff to list going on in here :pimp:
tahl- always coming with the dope pickups!

Wow lots of awesome stuff in here! 

Lemon- Talk about picking up goodies on your vacay! Very clean powerwall's David!

Msgt16- Very clean! And hope you had an awesome birthday. 

BG- Picture drop is fire Chris! 
nthat.gif

Geces- Graphites are fire homie G! 

Tak- Always coming through with the legit colored 90's Mike! 

Aneks- Clean wear on the 90's! And Jason Markk works wonders. It is the only shoe cleaner I've been using and it never failed me! 

Rich- Awesome rotation! 

Last edited:
Rich : are those blue 90s IDs ? really nice colour combination... .
am 90 ID "James Blake". Came out with the Carson Wilson infrared 90s, and there was another one too. Been on the hunt for a Ds (or damn near close) size 13 for years.

great stuff from everyone!:smokin

been wearing these lately, shape might change if I turn these into beaters :lol:

I thought we were on like page 113, what happened?

Tahl- great 87s love that blue
rich- also great pair of 90s for the same reason, lovely blues. Sweet spiris and 87s as well
Dan- nice Atmos

So........ Just got word that my greystones hit the US and are waiting for me in Seattle! Pumped! Those might make it on my feet this week haha..

Back
Top Bottom