TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

i got a theme for us.  ima call it summer and winter.  the rules are simple:

1. pick a sneaker that you think is the most summer-ish of your collection.  base it on whatever you think, where it be silhouette, color, materials, concept, collabo etc.  give a little description why you chose this pair.

2. pick a sneaker that you think is the most winter-ish of your collection.  base it on whatever you think, where it be silhouette, color, materials, concept, collabo etc.  give a little description why you chose this pair.  

3. post a pic.  can be in any format: on foot, off foot, displayed, photoshopped, etc.  but it has to be your sneaker(s).  

doesnt have to be the same silhouette for each selection, but would give a nice contrast if so.  i dont want to put a time frame on it, as to allow everyone to participate and/or get creative with it.  multiple submissions from each member is encouraged as well, as we may have diff silhouettes we want to showcase.  we'll know when the theme has expired as we stop seeing submissions.  i hope everyone can participate as a means to continue breathing life into this thread.  
Sorry Dude, I f#cked up. I wanted to make a picture with a nice four season background and seasonal colors...but I couldn't come up with a single picture creation idea. So in the end I just snaped a pic of four sneakers in there box :wink:
However, as consolidation I made an AM1 and an AM90 season run. I prefer AM1 way over Am90 so naturaly if got a nicer selection on Am1.

I based my descision on colors and materials - so of course I wouldn't wear the winter ones in deep mudy snow or anything.

Spring / Summer
Fall / Winter

Last edited:
Recent:

34944326442_63077197fc_c.jpg

34722284570_b5e740af70_c.jpg

Reactions: tak
Gents, the photo thing, are yall game for doing a simple one? say the word 'Reflection' and see what everyone comes up with? I dont wanna seem like im stepping on anyone toes, especially you my man @unseenbut I think if we keep it simple itll be a lot more easier for people to join. If im the wrong then f me ha 

We can have a moth from now to get a shot of any sneaker inspired by the word 'Reflection'  and see what happens. I Have some AM1's that I need to shoot and ive been too lazy lately. This will be a good excuse.

Last edited:
Yeah man! I think once you get started you'll be on it. I'm gonna do the reflection one this week for sure

Back
Top Bottom