TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Nice review, Sean. Subscribed. Nice iDs as well. Been wanting to do pretty much the same iD since I kinda regret selling my Dave White AM1s but was always worried the volt sole would be too much. They came out really nice. May have to go through with one now.

Weekend wears:

35659524471_85a0d71b3f_c.jpg

35662881732_3da992449c_c.jpg

35662881702_2b59e40975_c.jpg

Never think to post in here.  
tired.gif
  Always enjoyed perusing the thread though going back to when it was membership only.  Anyhow, my latest/greatest AM wears:

Apologies for the photo barrage...catching up!  
grin.gif

Last edited:

a few air max 97' in there but all the 97' era runners I'm rotating through this summer.

hoping to add both colors of the neon 97' that are slated to drop in aug along w/the all grey suede pair as well.

Last edited:

Never think to post in here.  
tired.gif
  Always enjoyed perusing the thread though going back to when it was membership only.  Anyhow, my latest/greatest AM wears:

Apologies for the photo barrage...catching up!  
grin.gif

not that the others arent great but dang, these are impressive:

Last edited:
Got blessed with some '09 OG Reds by the Homie Unseen today :smokin

i need to bless you with a tutorial in taking a photo that doesnt make me strain my eyes....

need to stand in the other room to see these things. :tongue:

welcome to the OG red fam, fam.

i need to bless you with a tutorial in taking a photo that doesnt make me strain my eyes....

need to stand in the other room to see these things. :tongue:

welcome to the OG red fam, fam.
It's the new website. All pics are huge.

finished 1 of my first runner swaps. obviously have a lot to continue improving. the uppers are all hacked up because i rushed the extraction process. im learning more and more, prep is the key to a cleaner finished result. not to make excuses, but 95s on 90s are a really bad fit and took a lot of customization to make it even remotely work. in fact, the shape of the inside has changed, as far even as the insole not fitting 100% correct. if anything, this build has made me more confident doing a straight upper to midsole swap of the same silhouette. i will return with both sneakers and want to use them as gym shoes to see how well they hold up.

3wuDclil.jpg

finished 1 of my first runner swaps. obviously have a lot to continue improving. the uppers are all hacked up because i rushed the extraction process. im learning more and more, prep is the key to a cleaner finished result. not to make excuses, but 95s on 90s are a really bad fit and took a lot of customization to make it even remotely work. in fact, the shape of the inside has changed, as far even as the insole not fitting 100% correct. if anything, this build has made me more confident doing a straight upper to midsole swap of the same silhouette. i will return with both sneakers and want to use them as gym shoes to see how well they hold up.

3wuDclil.jpg

Nice! wish I had the time and patience to teach myself to do sole swaps. A recent Air Max wear.

36196012355_7a5eb8d74a_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom