TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

tah1mt.jpg

I hate when the rest of NT leaks into our thread.  :frown:

Is this a serious post? Even though i've posted here for a long time, and contributed with pictures and release info, as have many others, non AMFAM shouldn't be allowed to "leak in?"

Time to get a collection pic ready so I'm "allowed" in here :smh:

Last edited:
I dont mind when the rest of NT posts in here... just dont like when they question why we do what we do... we just does it. If you dont like it, NTs a big place....

anyway... wore these today to catch a movie with the at home Fam.

Is this a serious post? Even though i've posted here for a long time, and contributed with pictures and release info, as have many others, non AMFAM shouldn't be allowed to "leak in?"
Time to get a collection pic ready so I'm "allowed" in here :smh:

I wasn't talking about you at all, don't take it personal. I didn't mean literal posts from non-fam members, I meant when people bring their petty BS into this thread, try to start drama, or generally act like they are special in here when they've not posted at all in the last 2900+ pages. Like Shaun said below...

I dont mind when the rest of NT posts in here... just dont like when they question why we do what we do... we just does it. If you dont like it, NTs a big place....

Last edited:
Cris - Wow, you've sold alot of good stuff. Shirts are lookin' good. Dang, I gotta get an FB account soon...
Chris/east - Haha, I will trade you my pile for yours ;P
Chris/BG - Excellent pics
C4 - Great stuff
Jeremy - Love the pics. That Hot Lime one

UNK... Clean LAF90s. Still need a pair!

PUMP... Loving those ATMOS1s!!!

JUSTIN.... DOPE PICS.... wish I had a pair of SAFARIS.

No AMs for me today....

Last edited:
Hold Tights hurt my feelings...its so hard to find DS sz 10.5 these past couple of years.

Vio's are sweet too. I'll post a pic of the GreyOne box if I can find it.

Tim- great pics as always dope huas and 90s

Chris (BG)- Hope all is well sir, them spiris though :nthat:

Senorbox- Nice am2s

Jeremy- Great color yeah I said color

Filthyrich- 98s are looking good

C4- Nice 93s

Chris (Uno)- Wow some great pairs you let go

Shaun- Nice 87s and burst

Mike- Nice 90s

instaPUMP- Great lineup

Jordan- No thanks lol

Justin- Sick shots

These for today

Latest pickup - not the biggest fan of the colorway but needed them to try and help complete the collection.

7634495846_b0bccd3c36_z.jpg

I hate when the rest of NT leaks into our thread.  :frown:
I apologize if I "leaked" in. I know I have simply lurked for the 2900+ pages of the AMFAM, but with all those pages I always felt like the FAM stood for family. The type of family that welcomes others (who enjoy Air Maxes) into their fold. If I put on airs (pun not intended) with what I posted I apologize. I thought that since NT has a fresh start, I'd try to post. I've truly enjoyed the FAM and I'd like to begin contributing to the thread.
Here is some color:
Sunday:

Today:

Tomorrow:

Nice bacons and "Cowboy" 180's. 09's earlier today. Excuse the phone pic and don't mind the lint, just recently took them out of the washer lol. Hope to see another epic thread!

Back
Top Bottom