TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

nice pattas, spiridons and bacons :smokin

these again today: fogging bubbles and cracks :x
7636424392_cc5c556e20_b.jpg

I apologize if I "leaked" in. I know I have simply lurked for the 2900+ pages of the AMFAM, but with all those pages I always felt like the FAM stood for family. The type of family that welcomes others (who enjoy Air Maxes) into their fold. If I put on airs (pun not intended) with what I posted I apologize. I thought that since NT has a fresh start, I'd try to post. I've truly enjoyed the FAM and I'd like to begin contributing to the thread.

What the heck? I guess I didn't make it clear enough. I was talking about golfinguru, I go to maybe three threads on this whole site these days, and he's been showing up in all of them acting annoying and causing drama. I didn't want it "leaking" in here. I was not implicating anybody else. I guess my comment was too cryptic for people to get.

^ "neuerkicks", haha, I likes.....what's up James.

Today:

Cris.

Last edited:
nice new SN jimmy james!

dela04 - you are good dude. nice color too. you have some fellow big footers up in here, though not me..

and as a PSA in case you aren't already aware... if you hover over a users SN, a box will pop up and you can choose "block user." I highly recommend it

thanks for the block tip tooth. never noticed it before and great how easily accessible it is.

so much goodness in here. lots of my faves have been posted and i didn't want to duplicate so here's a couple that i didn't see or missed...

that's my homie higuy right there. he has a great collection of air maxes and other shoes and is a great resource for info.

Nice stuff everybody.

I wish Dave Whites came in half sizes..btw do all UK/Euro/JD releases come only in full sizes?

Last edited:
FilthyRich- Nice spiris

dela04- Nice contribution

msgt16- Nice pic is the paint cracking or the sole?

Brian- Dope burst

James- Glad you are back

Chris (Uno) Nice man wish I would had the chance to make something similar

higuy- Nice lineup

Kev 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th- He has more :smokin

These for today

**Application to AM FAM

I go by the SN Sore Loser. I have been collecting runners for a couple years now. All shoes are sz 13/14 and worn. All comments and feedback are appreciated. 

Thanks for viewing. 

man oh man...lots of nice wears everyone.

what an NT overhaul. just got my acct back. whew....

well its been a while for me here. been lurking a lot but just been busy. now a husband......and a father. yeah in a matter of a year and a half.

actually ive been keeping up with some of the guys here on twitter/instagram. ive been downgrading the collection to make some room. ive sold a lot. i may have even sold some of my pairs to you guys too, eh seth? hope you enjoyin those :smokin 94s.

anywho i still keep my feet on point. :D peace out yall.

@eentegra

ATTN FAM: SoreLoser & HiGuy has submitted application. Its available to view in our FAM Group Page....

Last edited:
All size 13/14 shoes

Missing in photos--AM1 USA's

Looking for

1. sz 14 persian BW's

2. sz 14 scream green huaraches

3. sz 14 am97 (silver/red)

Please let me know what you think, all comments/feedback is appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Back
Top Bottom