TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Doki / Jeremy: If you're going to post a bunch of pix like that it's preferred if you could just do it all in one post instead of posting one after another after another. Beautiful stuff btw!!! What are those AM1's in the top right in your first group pic on the last page?

BG: Killer 99's my friend!!

-Andrew-

Congrats aneks!!!

Denverairforce/Crisone - thanks guys!!!

BIProberts - nice!!!!

Battlegrounds - so lovely, still need a pair.

doki - killin it with the throw back photos!

doki - bringing the goods!:smokin

bground - like the others said, dope 99's! love that mini swoosh!:nthat:

HOA's today:

Last edited:

Thanks for the comments !!!

Andrew i guess those are the one you are talking about !!! As far as the posting i know but i'm trying to bring my posts up a bit as i lost everything with the switch and to be honest i don't really think that it is a big deal anyway but correct me if i'm wrong.

Jeremy

Last edited:
Jeremy: No, those aren't them. They look to have an orange swoosh, orange or red sole, tongue and laces. They look dope whatever they are. They're just to the right of your Safaris in the first group shot you posted. I don't think getting your post count up should come at the expense of this thread, to be completely honest. There are now basically 3 pages of your posts......a little frustrating when reading through the thread. Beautiful pictures and great to see you back active, but to have all those pictures in one or two posts would be ideal. Not the end of the world, but if everyone posted like that the thread would be an absolute mess. Just my opinion, and hope you don't take it the wrong way. The thread has been back on track for the firs time in awhile so just trying to keep it movin in that direction, easy to navigate and on point. Cheers FAM! Again, killer stuff Jeremy! Lovin all the 1's.

"Greg in Nikes" :rofl:

MSGT: Nice neons up there!

-Andrew-

That's the one but i guess they look different due to the light and the different laces i put on !!

Last edited:
Ahhhh. I see. They're super dope!!! Lovin that pair on the top left as well! Both ID's? If so, killer job on both. I think I have the exact same pair of DW ID's.

had a chance to get safari off dizzy a few weeks ago for 200, shouldve pulled the trigger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom