TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Tahl- in case you havent noticed.........you do too lol

Steady moving along in here "NICE!"

*goes back to review pagES

Wei to much to comment on :tongue:, great stuff fam, been to busy to take wear pics but I'll add some color

Last edited:
Wow. The whole page been blowing up with beautiful pairs!

Sling - so beautiful man...
Eastla - killing it with the rotation!
BIProberts - I'm a big fan of simple wear!!
Aneks - Hold tight!!!!
lemon - Lookng nice with them HOA
Rpreme - making me missing my Nash's
Airkeung - had an accident with my pair and the toe is all crumbled...time to hunt for a new pair

Picked up a pair for my girl.

Last edited:
The thread's been pickin' up lately, niiiice......

One of my favorite pics (circa Feb. 2009):

Cris.

Last edited:
Step away for a minute and the thread just blows up. Half the posts were toki lol. It's never a disappointment clicking in here. Just wearing slippers here at my sleeping spot for the next few days. Waiting for my best pickup ever.

too much to comment on! very nice wears and pics from everyone!:smokin

these today:

Last edited:
Good morning AM FAM, my name is JAY from Baltimore, MD .... Go Ravens! Lol any who here's my recent pick up... Obsidian 1s... Huge fan of the AM1 model. Once I get off work ill post some more of my small but modest AM collection...... (Pardon the IPhone pics)

Non-sneaker related lol. It's almost 5am here in hawaii. Been here at the hospital since around 10am yesterday. Still just cruising and waiting...

Ruh roh- Im guessing Baby on the way. Hope everything goes well good friend. Chat with you soon.

For color. Everyone should try and make it to Sneaks Up. It will be a blast. TRUST.

Last edited:
Torture Tues @ work. I swear youd think these "somewhat" grown *** kids would print their class schedules before the Semester started:smh:

Non-sneaker related lol. It's almost 5am here in hawaii. Been here at the hospital since around 10am yesterday. Still just cruising and waiting...

Best wishes! Hopefully the world will welcome a new, healthy, beautiful AM lover!

BIP- great wear and pick up, thehyp infra 90's are quite nice

Rpreme- good pairs

keung- lovely pair of 1's, there are a ton of womens colrways that are dope!

aneks- both pairs are awesome

eastLA- amazing rotation, i would love a pair of teals someday...

Cris- awesome pic of the Stash BW's

MSGT- you already know

blindguy- you are an animal lol

Higuy- congrats my man!

Markix- looks like a blast

Mike/Tak- can never go wrong with a fresh pair of 90's

Sprigan- lovely HOA's, they look minty

beautiful last couple of pages with some nice color! Good stuff FAM and friends!

Working from home most of this week so you're probably not going to see a wear picture form me any time soon, but for some color here's a recent pickup I forgot to post:

I really like this colorway. Yes, I know the shape is wonky but I'll let you guys argue over that.

Last edited:
Nice Arvin! Colorway is nice. Shape isn't terrible, not good either lol. I think I might cave on some of the new colorways being put out... For the low low of course.

Good day all!!!

Today:

Shaun: rooting for your Lakers to get back on track FAM! I think Dwight is just a cancer and will screw up any team. Still can't believe they didn't bring Phil back as well. The way he told it they just blew him off.....unreal. Anyway, hope they pull it together for ya!

Brian: Still shocked Denver fell the way they did. Was totally rooting for your team this year as well. Being in Cleveland I guess I'm living vicariously through the FAM's sports teams. Hell, at least Mitch is winning this season! :lol:

Sling: I swear you have the cleanest 99's i've ever seen. They look box fresh every time.

BIP: Nice pick-up!! Need to rock my pair already. Big fan of them as well!

Rpreme: Love those USA _____whatever they are! What are they?

Wie: nice .......so very nice. You lucky little little footer.

Aneks: Glad you appreciate those. You know how impossible they are to find in our size. They're a cherished pair, that's for sure. Just had an offer of $700 for them I had to shoot down. And killer Hold Tights!

Mr.Tak: Nice to see you swing through old man. How's life out west? Great to see it moving in here like the good ol' days isn't it? :smokin

East-LA: One day I want to see that Mustang out from under its cover and ready to go for a cruise. Killer "color" as always!

Cris1: Killer pic Boss!!! Congrats on getting those back!

higuy: :nerd: Can't wait to see what you have coming.... EDIT: CONGRATS!!! The pairs that were running through my head for a minute.....the flyknits in your AVI, +41, Patta F&F's, and other stupid expensive pairs.:lol: Congrats agian, that is a beautiful thing!

msgt: Killer shot there!

JAY: Welcome Sir!! Look forward to the pix! The AM1 has steadily become a favorite one of mine as well. Such a clean timeless design.

MARCUS: Agree completely FAM!!! Sad I'm gonna miss my first Sneaks Up in 3 years. Anyone who can go, I can't recommend it enough. It's so much more than sneakers: great people, an amazing city, some of the best food on the planet and an all out killer weekend. Make the trip. You will be happy you did, I promise!! These guys know how to show out-of-towners an unforgetable weekend.

Mike: Sorry bout your rough day at work. Damn kids these days. Nice wear! Lovin that grey.

Sprigan: beautiful pair and shot Sir!!

Lemon: Nice Sunbursts!!! I almost finally broke mine out today...but it was a bit too dreary. One day soon hopefully. Love them!

Arbys: That is a killer pair / CW. The shape is a different story, but still nice pick-up!

Be well all!!!! Keep kickin *** in here. Love that a roll-call takes this long after just a day or two. Love it!!!

-Andrew-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom