TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

dope wears everyone. forrest greens for me today

Hey Folks,

Lots of really great stuff in the last couple of pages.

Here is my colour.

Trying to decide which pair to unDS for Christmas lunch:

....and we have a winner. Thanks again Andrew this pair is something else !

have a great Christmas everyone !

Awesome stuff in here guys! Merry Christmas! And I wish everyone a good one! 

slingman- Steve! Very nice wear! Those look brand new!!

Blindguy- Poor Urawas. I cringed when I saw those apart...

Erforce1- Very clean Stillwater 95's!

Kal- Shots on point as always! 

Msgt16- Them Cords are clean!!

Jaydee- Very nice infrareds. The quality looks nice. 

doodadeee- Very clean Forrest green 1's.

Aneks- Very nice choice for an un DS. Matches this season. 

Today.. 

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=1291]GOPR0002 (2).JPG (6,148k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

finally joined NT. very good stuff on here. 
start off with this. stupid me thought that they were going to break off when i found a hairline crack. so i decided ti take apart and now they are useless. :frown:

Those can be sole-swapped. Definitely saveable!!!

Very nice graphite 1's rich! They look brand new!

And I second Shaun's statement. Happy 6th birthday Fam!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAM!!!!
6 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!

It's been an absolute pleasure.....

From watching, learning and reading through the posts by the founders such as Cris1, Cubanbee, Rap&Sneaks, Micmorales, and ShortyC to forming great friendships with a lot of ya'll. Most of the pairs in my collection I first admired from postings in this thread. Most what I've learned about runners was from reading through the thousands of pages in this thread. Hell, most the pairs I own, wear and love came from FAM giving me a heads up on this, or picking up that for me. It is a pleasure and an honor to be part of the best thread, and group in sneaker collecting. Love each and every one of ya. Merry Christmas!!!

A wonderful FAM member picked these next two up for me. They were listed on craigslist
and a newer member was so kind to go back and forth with the seller, go and pick them up
in person for me and ship them my way. Rich, I can't thank you enough for that. These
are the types of stories that every member here is full of. What the sneaker community lacks is
less strictly self involved individuals and more people who simply love sneakers and want
to help out those like-minded individuals any way they can. The AmFam makes up for this a
hundred times over. Thanks you all!

Pascal: Glad you busted them our for real Sir!!! I know you will enjoy them and that they
went to a very appreciative home. They were used for a hilarious photo-shoot previously.
Another example of how beyond great this group is:

I probably searched for thes for 2 or 3 years and Brian / Denver was good enough to give me a heads-up
on a pair on ebay while I was on my honeymoon. The guy was local and brought them to my work. I'll never
forget buying them from a blackberry in the bathroom of our condo in Malibu, paying through paypal on the
slowest browser in history and trying not to get cought spending time on shoes.....while on our honeymoon.
Love ya B!! Thanks FAM!!

-Andrew-

Last edited:
Last edited:
i used to really enjoy NT around 04-08. i was on NT all damn day at work. i used to buy all kinds of shoes but i really developed an affinity for runners. team amfam was born out of diverse but like-minded people, carving out a small niche in the NT population. it was a fringe group actually. i was real close with oli and tibor and we looked out for each other on not only shoe releases, but also things from our personal lives. the evolution of this group has been amazing to watch. the founding ideals have been taken to a whole different level. the fam fb has been full of laughs, mild drama and a whole lot of camaraderie. i'm not on NT much these days except in the get in shape thread (even though i'm not really in shape haha). i don't even like much of what i see on NT in terms of shoe collecting and most of my best air maxes have since crumbled, but the amfam homies still remain a strong presence in my life.

busted these true 97s out today. one of the earlier air maxes i bought from kicks hawaii. didn't think much of them until i put them on my feet. i like these shoes and they're still alive (barely). holding some air 180 samples in my hand. these are the shoes i wore on my date with amfam sheriff tak :nerd: :lol:.

Last edited:
TAK - thanks for the update

jaydebeeze - they are actually better than i thought.

Rpreme - nice hufs

cleveland222 - i really havent seen anyone perform air max sole swaps before. at least in my area. :frown:

and those safety orange bursts are fire. i have never seen one for sale in my size :frown:

merry christmas to all members on here. couldnt get the shoes i wanted but i got a little something ill post later. in the meanwhile a picture of the shoes i missed and someone else bought. :frown:.

WOWzers!

great freaking page! So many good pics being posted lately. that pic with the plastic wrap around the patta parras is hilarious.

Hope everyone has/had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted.

happy.gif

HBD Fam! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas.

Got 3 months free on my Flickr :D so I was able to bring up some old pics.
Most of these I no longer have. |I

Merry Christmas FAM!!!

Dope stuff all around, those vintage 90s look great on feet!!!

Thanks for the comments!!

Filthy-Dope IDs man, I recently went on Nike ID and all of the AM1 options changed. I regret not ordering a few things.

Dope pics BG, I got that 3 months free from Flickr as well.

Stuntman- Dope Trues and sample 180s

Rpreme- Dope wear sir!!

Aneks- Great pickups

MSGT- Pattas always look good!!

Dooda- Forest greens!

Cleveland, much appreciated history lesson as always

You guys enjoy the holidays!!!

Hola Fam happy bday, and Merry Christmas to everyone. These last few pages have been awesome, and really show what the fam is all aboout IMO.

Wore these for today, no real story to these just one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Fam!

Glad to be a part of this, a true blessing in this so called sneaker culture we're all a part of. A breath of fresh air...

Back
Top Bottom