TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

For tonight's New Year festivities! Gonna be crazy in the 808! Fireworks fireworks & more fireworks!?!? Stay safe fam

Happy New Years Eve FAM and Friends!!! Have a great time tonight, and be safe!!
Super excited to be celebrating (not working) for the first NYE in a long long time!

TAK = King of 90's that is for sure!!! All the things I miss not having Instagram....
If anyone's still on Twitter my account is the same there as here.

Sneakerpimp: Big fan of those IATR 90's. Super under-rated imo. Brilliant shot of them as well!
Hell, even your shot of the "OG" Infras makes me think twice about passing....
Nice camera work Sir.

bguira- Nice to see you swingin through FAM!! Hope your holiday was wonderful! And nice wear on those Infra's. Diggin the argyle look. Way to be!
And nice Millers!!!

msgt- Nice pic of the Pattas, as always. I'm diggin the red laces. I think that pair calls for more red myself. I added some red nike lace-lock / jewel things to mine. And killer shot of the Drury's. That's my favorite part of the shoe.

higuy- I hear ya on the vintages. Agree completely....and your Avi still gets to me everytime. Damn me for not paying closer attention to that release.

doodadee- Great wear on those AM1's!!!

Aneks- If I didn't say it already, those CLOT F&F's are just silly beautiful. You lucky lucky bastid. :smokin
And nice to see you busted out the SFAM1's. Hope boxing day was a good time! And great wears on those other AM1's as well!

Filthy- Great wear!! Love those AM1's....would love to find a pair one day. Any luck UN-DS'n that other pair yet?
And lovin all those ID's btw!!! The 3M is killer. Well put together designs!!

Markix- love those reverse infras and great holiday pix!! Happy Holidays FAM!!
And congrats on scoopin those Book of Ones from BG. Love that shoe!! Lookin clean too!

Stuntman Mike- Well said!!! Couldn't agree with ya more. Nice write-up and great pic. I'm really lovin those 180 samples you're holding. If you ever get a chance to snap some other pix I'd love to see. Have a great holiday FAM!!

blindguy- well, ask around. I'm sure someone could do that for you, or just dive into it yourself. I'm sure you can get plenty of advice as to how through this thread and others. Dont give up on that pair! And congrats on the DQM's!!!

Lemon: Thanks! That saran wrap Parra picture was from a hilarious day when all The Fam decided to go in on NT's favorite lil reject (Proto) in the WDYWT thread. It was beyond a riot. Anyone got a link to that specific page?

BG: Great seeing you back in here FAM!!! I don't know what it is but I could pick your pictures out of a line-up. They're so uniquely realistic. Not sure what you do, but keep it up.

S-Dubl / Shaun: I think you said it best FAM.

Brick: Good to know you my friend!! Look forward to our next kickin it session. Be safe over there and have a wonderful NYE.....if they even celebrate that where you are...

B-Side: Great shots Sir!! Love the Sunbursts expecially.......I need to bust mine out already. Curious, what sz are you? Can't figure out if it's the photos or your shoe size that looks a tad out of proportion.

Rampagefr: LOVE those shots of the 90's!!! Well done!! Thanks for posting them!

Sling: those purple / grape mini swoosh's are just rediculious. I think I would sleep with them under my pillow if I ever found a pair.
Probably weren't even made in my size.

airon0828: Happy Holidays FAM!!!

raequon- Thanks for the kind words!!!! Greatly appreciated!!

briann: Happy NY FAM!!!

supremexheat: Thanks!! That was one place it was truly hard to leave. Could have spent days in there.

Snax / EastLA: That the first time out for those Drury's??? Super crispy!!!

illphillip- Well said!! A beautiful reunion it is!!! Happy holidays Sir!!

Lemon: nice wear Sir!! And congrats on owning a wearable pair of your favorites. Not many can make that claim.

BIP Roberts: Looking forward to checking out the application / photos!!!

JayDeeBreeze: Thanks for sharing that picture!! Very cool to have 3 of the pairs all together!!! Like em or hate em cool to have so many of a shoe that rare in one spot.

AirmaxSyndicate: Never seen that other / sample? pair of the Eminem AM1's before. Thanks for posting!! Do you know the story behind em by chance?

22Stylez: Nice Viotechs Sir!!! Love that pair. Looking super clean as well.

Sprigan82: Clean clean Spring Greens Sir!!! Nice picture too.

Arbys: Killer wear on those Spring Greens and I'd imagine they've gotta be extra valuable since they came from the man who coined their moniker. Nice 90's as well!!

Ok, that may be one of my longest role-calls ever. Again, be safe and have fun tonight FAM and Friends!!!!!
Hope we're all back in here tomorrow horribly hung-over, terribly regretful, but safe and sound.

-Andrew-

Lol @ king of 90s. Im gonna have to step my 90s game up more. A measly 40-50 pair is nvrenauf.

Arvin. Y U No Haz stealth grays o_O

Good stuff fellas and FAM. Maybe we can get to page 100 in 2013 . If not , lets hope JTTL gets that card before he gets home o_O

Aneks - Nice rotation and clean pickup!

Arvin - Dope pattas! nice snatch on those 90's!:smokin

Andrew - props on that roll call!:nthat:

Sharing some snaps from the Release of AM Vntg pack here in PI:

picked up these:

and wore these:

Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone. Great wears all around.

Cleveland--- I'm a 10-10.5. It's probably just the angle that's throwing you off. I just use my iPhone to take pics. It's just easier then pulling out my dlsr. With two little ones under 3 I just don't have the time.

Happy New Year Fam!

Andrew that was quite a roll call. Hope to see you soon again.
Everyone good stuff all around. Good luck to all the recent apps. And keep posting.

Last edited:
1st off, dope thread. Loving all these AM pics.

I bought these 3M ID's at the San Marcos, TX outlet a couple years or so ago and figured someone in this thread was the person that returned them. I would guess they're from SA (sneaks up). Whoever did return them, thanks. Don't worry AM Fam, they get rocked with jeans hahaha.

Anyone?

Happy New Year all.

I stand conflicted. Part of me says my resolution should be to buy fewer shoes, but another part of me says it should be to make more IDs.

Luckily, the biggest part of me says to avoid making resolutions.

Happy Post Mayan Apocalypse everyone. 

MSGT: AMAZING. Love the pics. Phillipines are going mad. Are they all yours ?

Andrew: Epic roll call !

TAK : Nice Stuff. I like them more and more.

I know these don't get much love, but technically they are kind of Air Max.

These are still coming, but I thought I might show them off.... TBH I am thinking I might look for a trade. 

Last edited:
Markix: Thanks Fam! That sure took some time. LOL. Beautiful wear with those Spring Greens. Killer pic as well.

Mike: You know how I feel about those Escape II's. Damn sexy my friend. Damn sexy.

Aneks: hit me up on those Safari's. Been lookin for those awhile now.

Ali: that's an interesting find. I'll love to see who ended up ordering those.

Wore these today to cap off the family / celebration / holiday marathon. Normally not a winter wear but I just couldn't take another day of boots or Vans.

Happy New Years again FAM!!! Hope everyone had fun lastnight and best of luck with any resolutions / goals for the year!!!

-Andrew-

Last edited:
Msg: those last air max are very good.
Tak: I love those escapes. One of my favorite color ways.

Todays wear.

Thanks fellas.

Andrew- if ever .....you already know!

Cls - updates?

Sure has been an increase in folks from Hawaii in here...Stuntman and Bguira planning an invasion o_O

Lol...my multitasking sucks!! Was doing something else on my work puter and mixed up the conversation....didn't realize I did this because i'm 'new' to nt and it doesn't post right away!?!!? Meant to say "keep the pics coming" meaning more pics of your escapes!?!?!? My bad!

....now i better go check the report i just wrote for work!?!?!
laugh.gif

Happy New Year

Mike - Thanks FAM!!

Blindguy: You'll be fighting women off left and right rockin those lady killers. You've been warned. lol

Marcus - clean shot of those pattas!:smokin

Tak - like the others said... king of the 90's!:smile:

Aneks - need those safaris in my size!:nerd:

Andrew - dope pattas sir!

blind - nice crepes am1!

decided to wear these today:

for some color::D

Last edited:
Way too much going around call it all out!

GREAT CONTRIBUTION FROM EVERYONE!!!!

(I'm lazy right now....)

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.
Andrew- if ever .....you already know!
Cls - updates?
Sure has been an increase in folks from Hawaii in here...Stuntman and Bguira planning an invasion o_O

Lol...sorry, my multitasking sucks! Was doing something on my work computer and got the conversations mixed up!?!? Wasn't noticed cause my posts don't show right away.

Nice escapes!!!

....now I better go check that report for work!?!? lol

it's always refreshing to come back into this thread. so much awesomeness!

thanks for the ridiculously long role call andrew. how many times did you have to revert back to old posts for that one? lol. your effort and inclusion is much appreciated!

msgt, awesome display man! i noticed a lot of what ive seen you wear are included. did they borrow multiple pairs from you, or do you work at a retailer over in the PI? nice pickup on the pack too!

hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. lookin forward to 2013 in here. i definitely think it can hit 100 pages easy...

oh yeah, tak, you should have no concern about an 808 invasion. youre an honorary member lol.

Last edited:
i feel like each page is getting better and better.

msgt great shots of all the displays, like higuy said they look like yours haha. great pick up on the entire 'OG' pack lol, I was only able to grab the 90's so far
frown.gif

Aneks, if you want to sell those, and they are sz 11 i'd be interested. Trades..... you have all the stuff i do, so i doubt you would want a trade lol.

great wears all around to everyone else.

if any one has anything for sale in sz 11, hit me up lol. money burning a hole in my pocket haha

Lol @ king of 90s. Im gonna have to step my 90s game up more. A measly 40-50 pair is nvrenauf.
Arvin. Y U No Haz stealth grays o_O
Good stuff fellas and FAM. Maybe we can get to page 100 in 2013 . If not , lets hope JTTL gets that card before he gets home o_O
I sent it do Chris, he said he sent it to Kev...that should be the last of it no?

jake - clean shot of those viotechs!:smokin

higuy, lemon - thanks! they did borrow some of my pairs for display, and I only picked up the am97 from the VNTG pack. :tongue:

lilphillip - I think nike did a great job on the 97's!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom