TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

I assumed AM$ was already part of the fam with him always in here dropping knowledge.
lemon, you seem to have and endless supply of income with the constant pickups!
aneks delivers another money shot.
this thread keeps bumping!

Dang Rich, I had almost forgotten about those. Fantastic job, again! EastBrisbaneSwapShop :smokin

Andrew - hopefully you can find something that would work, but I agree with Brian that the midsole shape creates a challenge. We'll keep our eyes peeled for something good :nerd:

BIP - I saw those wmns 87s in person and just couldn't get over the crackly/rough mudguard material. I think the USA-ish CW is gonna have the same materials. Shame too, because the colorways are pretty nice.

Sprigan - those are probably one of the better shaped iDs I've seen from those options, nice work. It sucks that the quality is such a shot in the dark these days, it makes it hard to wanna take the gamble :\

Nice wears and pickups everybody!! Sleet and freezing rain here today, so no AMs. But I did finally finish a custom I've been working on. I'll post when I get time to take some pics.

Great stuff from everyone been slacking on posting keep up the good work fellas

BIP - I saw those wmns 87s in person and just couldn't get over the crackly/rough mudguard material. I think the USA-ish CW is gonna have the same materials. Shame too, because the colorways are pretty nice.

Yeah - other than the shape, which is a known quantity coming into the purchase, this was my biggest complaint. I don't mind how they did the tongue really - even though it looks cheap (I know what they were going for). The material for the toe box is okay, But, I did not like the material of the sail blue.

I bought them online so I didn't see or feel them first. I stacked FNL WC points that were about to expire on top of discount codes, so at the end of the day, I'm okay. I wouldn't have pulled the trigger for retail though.

Sprigan- both great pairs!

Aneks- sweet pattas

Purp sneaks- nice pick up

Drink- that soleswapped pairs looks amazing!

EastLA- great leathers

thanks to everyone who commented on my obsidians. what a beautiful pair! Cant wait to wear them haha already laced one up last night
nthat.gif

Higuy- lol yes I have been grabbing some great pairs as of late. I feel like this time of year people are selling the good stuff haha, cant let them slip away. I also work in the Health and Fitness Industry and as you could imagine December and January are a lot busier for us, therefore I make a good amount of 'extra' money this time of year. Usually it goes to my cars, but I've been on a roll with good pick ups recently lol.

These will be my last pick up for a while I think:

HOA am93's

Last edited:
Lemon : more sweet pickups !

Andrew : Like the colour of them Brusts a lot !

for today. no snow here !

Wow I step away from this thread for a couple of days and pages fly by.

To much to comment on.

Nice wears and pickups everyone.

No am's for me today cause of the snow here in Detroit.

Nice Patta run you got going on Aneks lol
Lemon : more sweet pickups !
Last one for a while I think, unless something amazing pops up.

I think it is finally time for me to submit my app for The team we call AMFAM. I think tonight I will pull out the few AM's I have and submit my pics etc to Mr Mike Tak. Look for my App on the facebook page soon peeps :smile:

Awesome stuff from everyone!!

Lemon- Awesome wear and Awesome pickups!! You must have sufficient funds to blow! 
nthat.gif

Slingman- Those 99 OG mesh 1's are killer! 

Tak- 90's are always on point! 

J2legend- Awesome pickups on those homegrowns and Ultramarines 

BIPRoberts- Awesome wear on those jewel 95's 

Aneks- Coming correct with the 1's 

Drink- Awesome sole swap on those Bursts! And nice wear. 

No wears for me today. Weather hasn't been so great. 

Sup AMFAM I have a question about am1. If I get a pair of am1 from 2006 worn twice you think it will hold up and not crack or crumble? I've never really got a pair from that long ago. So idk how the midsole holds up.

lemon - dope pickups!:smokin

sprigan - nice wears! ID's are clean!

aneks - bringing in the Pattas!:nthat:

rich - good job on the swap!

these today:

Andrew- Its definitely doable....Did these last year for a mate here. Unfortunately he wasnt able to track down an Aubergine Hua burst but the silver bubble works IMO.

Having a pair you can wear> correct bubble colour :wink:

This is the hua burst I'm talking about

WOW!!!! Thanks so much for the help Rich!!!! So cool you've done a swap on this same shoe. Really hope I can find the right donor to save em. Those HUA Bursts in the second picture have a purple bubble? Can't really tell from that picture. If so, I have a pair I'm going to have to hunt down someway somehow.

-Andrew-

Sup AMFAM I have a question about am1. If I get a pair of am1 from 2006 worn twice you think it will hold up and not crack or crumble? I've never really got a pair from that long ago. So idk how the midsole holds up.

unless stored in a very hot/humid area, you should be good...

lemon thats awesome man. Envious! Especially now that i'll have to chill a bit with the new addition. A bit OT but car(S)?!? got me curious.

Have a great weekend all. Getting hard to keep track of the days. Havent been stepping out much except to grab take out so sorry for the lack of color!

Sup Fellas!

nice wears and pickuos from everyone

andrew- awesome pair my man :pimp: hope the soleswap goes smooth.
msgt16 - consistant as always! you make me regret passing on those 90s
aneks- nice pattas
lemon- very nice pickups. those obsidians :pimp:
everyone else keep up the good work

picked these up. Zoom Citizens for 35 shipped FTW

securedownload-22 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

securedownload-23 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

securedownload-20 by FilthyRich85, on Flickr

Higuy- I have an 05 evo and a 94 civic hatch. both toys haha. If i had kids like you and some of the other fellas in here obviously my pick ups would not be as often. But again recently a couple good ones have popped up in my size, the ones that if you sleep on and they sell, good luck finding another pair for a long time. like those 05 HOA 93's I paid 145$ shipped from canada and they are DS, I felt like that was a great deal for that pair. Maybe I am wrong, but I am totally satisfied with that.

I also forgot that I do have another pick up coming in, I randomly found a pair of 03 neon am95's slightly worn that went for 53$ on the Bay. They looked great in the pics and for 53$ it was worth a shot haha, need those big bubbles.

Msgt- great livestrongs

Rpreme- sufficiant funds have been drained for now haha, and thanks!

Rich- you find those on ebay? sz 11? I think i was watching those as well haha. they look great! awesome snag for 35$ lol

HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!

Last edited:
Aneks killed my day with his pic 
eek.gif

My '99s were today in front of the Pompidou center to say hi to Daddy! 
roll.gif

[/SPOILER]

WOW!!!! Thanks so much for the help Rich!!!! So cool you've done a swap on this same shoe. Really hope I can find the right donor to save em. Those HUA Bursts in the second picture have a purple bubble? Can't really tell from that picture. If so, I have a pair I'm going to have to hunt down someway somehow.

-Andrew-

I completely forgot that Rich did that soleswap! wow, great job Rich. and Andrew, the base of that one is the silver bursts which you have, I believe. could work. you could also take the outsole off the original midsole and put it on that burst midsole, and then put that whole package back on the 94 upper. I did that with the one soleswap I did way back for Chris, with his max orange 90s, and it wasn't too difficult to do the outsole. I think the black outsole would make a huge difference in the look.

and damn, forgot about those hua light bursts. those are awesome. bubble is gray. What's the colorway, mulberry or something?

here's some crappy pics of the last couple of pairs I've worn (Andrew, I was inspired to wear the grays, haha).

only my third time wearing these since buying them DS, 13 year old shoe, bubbles getting yellow. :frown:

recycled pic because the one I took the other day was really really bad. one of my favorite pairs of 87s, I beat these up.

enjoy your weekend, fam.

unless stored in a very hot/humid area, you should be good...

Thanks S DUBL.

I have my eyes on a pair of Ben drurys :smokin and I just wanna be safe .

Lemon, trying to figure out which is the daily driver and which is the project lol. Evo came out here too late for me. Outgrew imports by then. Awesome deals on the pickups. A rule most follow is that it's probably hard to pass up if you can at least make your money back if you decide to sell them later on. Makes it seem like not such a bad purchase, until maybe when you see your account balance... Lol

Sprigan : LOVE the morning glories. I got outbid on a pair recently and I think that may be the last chance I have of snagging a DS 12. Ah well, I'm probably too old for pink soles.....

you can only wear as a grown man :tongue:

Sprigan - those are probably one of the better shaped iDs I've seen from those options, nice work. It sucks that the quality is such a shot in the dark these days, it makes it hard to wanna take the gamble :\

thank you, yea i know what you mean, i was so excited about the denim and curduroy options but the quality :x

Sprigan- both great pairs!

thank you

sprigan - nice wears! ID's are clean!

thanks

Damn! The previous page was serious.

wish I kept my hoa 93's clean. Nice pick up Lemon
Rich - that soleswap :smokin
zoom citizens :smokin
msgt with the pics as usual
All the AM1's - sprigan, bip,aneks, purp sneaks, east and 9020
those Gray Burst :wow:
AMsyndicate - droppin knowledge in here. keep it up.

past few

Higuy- the evo is my daily all though it is pretty modded, the hatch was a fully built k24 but that is on the back burner for now. I'm taking a break from hondas for a while. I live in Seattle and there is not a better daily car for around here in my opinion, even with all the power it's great in the snow/rain. Sorry for the off topic to everyone else :smile:

JD- great pair
BG- nice 97's and 1's

rich - dope pickups! never seen those before!

am9092 - nice og mesh! dope background wish I could go there someday!

denver - clean bursts and 87s!

jb - great powerwalls!

bg - crisp pic always! love those ID's!

these today:

Back
Top Bottom