TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Today

Exactly. ..Except I have the privilege of dressing casual everyday at work :smile: But unfortunately to family matters, I took this Spring break off + extra.

Thanks all. It's Spring Break at work, so I am on casual mode this week. Tak knows the deal. :smokin

*SNAPS I see you J Double-T L o_O

TBT Pic:

ive also counted the blue and the red pair
but actually i got it wrong and the total is 6
navy, blue, red, burgundy, black and green

oh yeah, duh, the red and the blue pairs are probably the most popular ones. didn't even think of those. good call! the black/graphite pair is also a little different as the grey is a brushed leather or nubuck or something I think. slightly different, but still from around the same time and the same level of simplicity. I wish I had grabbed a pair of those graphites when they were more plentiful and affordable.

and I do know the two jewel pairs BIP is talking about, I think Chris/eastlasmokeshop has the mostly white pair, and I've seen the pair with the carolina mudguard and swoosh several times. I don't know if they are from '97, but they probably are. Seems about right since that's when they started doing the jewel on the AF1s. I'm personally not a fan of the jewel AM1, I think the swoosh looks weird and out of proportion. works OK on the forces though.

Last edited:
these are the london home turf 95s. will hit stores in europe in about 3-4 hours. retail will be £110.

took me 4 seconds to google that !

ill probably end up with a pair of ^those too? Ams , anyword of official cw?

Those reverse infras look good..

Speaking of.. These came in today

And one of the set

those 90s up there... yikes :x

nice infra set Dave!

dope Navis and beedubs C!

unds these yesterday.

david - dope infra set :smokin
chris - nice bw and navigations
shaun - clean volts. might scoop a pair of those.

today:

Aneks - lovely teals!

Battleground03 - sick shirt! Wmn navi are nicer IMO! Nice rotation with the BWs!

Msgt16 - nice QS and cements!!! I want both please!!

S dul - are those wide foot friendly? The more I see them the more I want them!

Knight - those are sick!!!! I can only
Imagine how much they are worth!

Lemon - I see what you did there! Nice set up

Wore these after work

Great wears peeps!

BG- sick navi's and bw's.

Shaun- those volts are briiiiiiiiiight!

Dan- Sick cements, i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed those badly. why cant i find a pair for less than like $600
tired.gif

Knight- great pair

Geces- can never go wrong with infras!

Last edited:
Thanks fellas... These things almost glow once it hits dusk.

Geces... Yeah, you should be good. Tiny bit snug, but nothing uncomfortable. I don't think .5 size up would hurt anything either. Nice infras!

Miko... Those atmos :smokin wish I could find a pair in my size, then find the $$ to pay for em.

Dave... Nice scubas. And thanks again :nthat:

What good everyone it has been a minute great stuff from everyone

Last few wears and something else

I finished the sole swap on these this week, big thanks to my mate Rich for the linking me to these about a year ago

When they arrived

After cleaning up the left shoe

After the Sole Swap was done

Took them out for a test run yesterday

Shaun- they sure do, the few times I have worn them to work, people always comment haha, and no prob my friend, glad I could help.

Tak- those are dope, I love grey and blue together

EastLA- killer wears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and awesome job on the restore on those OGs, When I fianlly find a donor sole, I will be hitting you up for some tips and tricks if that is ok
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom