TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

I still think those 90s would look awesome with a white midsole:

i was set to buy them if they came with that off-white midsole. that was one of the strangest releases in recent memory. i kept seeing the shops promote pics with the off-white midsole, but people that posted pics in hand had the gray midsole. i wasnt sure if they were early samples or two versions. needless to say i was disappointed about the version that released and passed. i wish i had painting skills lol. i attempted to repaint some am1s and that did not turn out well at all. needs a sole swap anyway, but thought id see how it'd turn out.

Last edited:
Grape 93s look hawt.

Mike: Orange laces FTW.

Shoezeum used to sell lots of stuff. I bought a couple of things off him a few years ago, he had two ebay accounts both were powersellers. Didn't realise what weird guy he was till I saw the videos. He mainly did 12s so have bid against him quite a few times on rare things. His am1 collection is WEAK !!

Rich: dont worry I bought them to wear not post pics on the internet. I may be dumb but I aint stupid !

Rpreme - so far so good. was only a wear test for 30 minutes or so. they seem to be holding up well so far

Last edited:
Cleveland222- Very fresh leather burst Andrew, hope those hold up for you! 

MarkIX- Really clean Chili's Marcus! No cracking on the durabuck! 
smokin.gif

Andrew, Marcus, Dan and Brian all coming through with the good stuff.

Un DS today. Couldn't find my iron.... which is a good thing !

Damn I missed the action!

Aneks - great UNDS man! Looks solid!

Tooth - damn I would've perfer those grapes over the Vs all day! Such a awesome scheme!

Denverairforce - get rotation! Those deep reds looking nice!

Msgt16 - great Milan's and infrareds!

Markix - great Chilis man! They look brand new!

Cleveland222 - 96 and the bubbles are glossy!

Tak - great wears as always! Need to pick up more 90s

Stuntman mike - howdy partner! You free tomorrow?

Got these for an awesome price! Wish it was less but the way pairs rarely pop up and the prices are outrageous, I'm pretty satisfied with this pick up!

Thanks Bryan!

Gonna need some work but I'm stoked!

Last edited:
Great wears peeps
Brian- great rotation
Tahl- sweet obsidians
Dan- great infras
Jesus- awesome pick up!!!!!!!

While messing around buying infrared socks, these caught my eye. After the quick use of a coupon they were $11 :smile:

Great wears and pickups everyone!
Nice David and Geces!
Haha, JTTL! Don't listen to stuntman, he's just joking

I know you guys normally post heat but i thought some of you might appreciate this, won from the nyc hunt yesterday

Tooth - Don't do that to me. I'm trying to convince myself not to buy Gusto's retro pair and you are definitely not helping!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom