Team Jordans on Nike ID...your thoughts?

ol school's?
pimp.gif

Im gonna laugh at some of the abominable colorways some of you will make up.

It really depends on the shoe they choose. Ol School or 12. 5 would be nice. BLoyals woulda been nice too.

I posted a topic 2-3 years ago about the idea of Jordan brand cataloging certain shoes and allowing people to customize them and buy them at will. This soundslike the pathway towards that is beginning. When I asked the question most people on this board where against the idea for the official line but to me thissounds like that might not be too far off because Nike is about that dollar! I posed the question using the official line not team J's makes since forthem because it puts more money in their pockets plus this will start to under cut the money they have been loosing to fake merchandisers who put the colors inwhatever hot pastel colorway the young folks like now!!!!!

Ol' Schools would be really nice. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the ones that are colored like the IIIs. Should have pulled that triggerwhen I had the chance. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find them at an outlet somewhere.

FBI's would be sick too, they could include an extra color of the band that goes on them rather than including spare laces. Team Flows would be anothergreat addition. All in mids though, none of the lows right out of the gate.

I just got done chatting with nike on there live chat and here is what i got:

You: I heard that the Zoom BB or the Zoom BB II will be on nikeID.com in the next few month is that true?
Greg: Hi Will, I am happy to address your inquiry.
You: I also heard that Team Jordans will be on there?
Greg: The Zoom BB II will offered on NIKE iD.com beginning 2/21.
Greg: The Jumpman Team Elite will also be available, however, not until 3/6.

I been waiting for a while for Team Jordans to come out on ID cause I wanna custom a pair and turn them into cleats

Back
Top Bottom